PDA

View Full Version : I thought we would have more trolls

whackthepack
09-22-2004, 05:20 PM
I thought we would have more trolls (Bear fans) on here this week, after their win in GB and our loss I was assuming we would have all kinds of Bear cubs on here telling us how they are going to beat us like they did the Pack.

VKG4LFE
09-22-2004, 05:27 PM
They know better than that!

LosAngelis
09-22-2004, 06:12 PM
Most Bear fans don't have internet access. Or televisions. Or indoor plumbing.

hovan
09-22-2004, 06:29 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Most Bear fans don't have internet access. Or televisions. Or indoor plumbing.

Nice! :tongue:

vikings minnesoulija
09-22-2004, 07:05 PM
And Loviesbear has been banned.

purpleFavreEaters
09-22-2004, 11:53 PM
Not to mention they beat the Packers!!!! Big whoopie!!!!! They lost to the fricking lions in week one remember its not like the packers have any skill.

cajunvike
09-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Although for the time being, that is the North-leading first-place Lions that beat them. Of course, in a few weeks that will change...

daredevil25
09-23-2004, 12:25 AM
Be happy, Falcons can't have a point scored w/o a troll coming on our board.

cajunvike
09-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Falcons will be better than that as long as Vick stays healthy. A dude that I work with (huge Dirty Bird fan) just got back from the ATL and was at the game this past Sunday. Boy, was he fired up yesterday about the game. He is talking about going back at the end of the season for another game at the GA Dome. That division may be softer than first thought (Panthers, Saints and Bucs all are having problems), so the Birds may be able to pull off a Division title.

daredevil25
09-23-2004, 01:27 PM
Panthers are still the team to beat and if the Bucs could score ONE touchdown, they'd be dangerous. The Saints are ever present and everytime you think they're down they rise. Right now I'm not comfortable w/ a one game lead on two of those teams and its only Week 3. Call me back in Week 9 and I'll see how we're doing during our bye.

cajunvike
09-23-2004, 01:34 PM
I don't think that any teams are comfortable right now, it's just too damn early. Now is still the time for unbridled optimism, even for teams like AZ and SF (man, what an easy division for STL and SEA to fight over). The only good thing about being in a tough division is that if you win it, it means that you are a pretty good team that has the capability to go far in the playoffs.

thepacksux
09-23-2004, 03:12 PM
as long as vick is on the field, the birds have a chance to win ANY game.

cajunvike
09-23-2004, 05:46 PM
True that.

daredevil25
09-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Okay this is just weird. We got a Packer troll at our board, and I haven't seen one here, atleast one not as bad as this guy. Normally I don't care for trolls but every post he makes is to be a d!ck. It would be like every post I made here saying "Culpepper sux"....in haiku. Don't ask me why but he loves typing in haiku

cajunvike
09-23-2004, 09:30 PM
I would be interested in seeing some of his poetry...if only to laugh at the lameness of it. Cut and paste something that is funny enough for us to laugh at.

Jer
09-23-2004, 09:57 PM
I've had high expectations for the Packers, but this type of game is what kept us from going all the way. These quote-un-quote lock games are never a lock. They tried saying that they prepared for the Bears the same as they do every week, but my question is: why does this always happen? If they really played the same each week and prepared the same way we wouldn't see them fall off to such lousy teams. I know for sure this team can do it, but it gets me mad when they don't play to their ability. I won't yell about a loss if its a hard fought game and my team did all they could, but there was definately more they could have done or not done cough cough turnovers!

I haven't been here the whole week because my schedule is hectic, but thats how it goes. Just cuz we lost doesn't mean I'm jumping the bandwagon.

The loss to the Eagles for you guys was very similar to the Packers-you shot yourselves in the foot one too many times.

Go Packers! I expect the vikes to beat the bears this week and I honestly can't say what we'll do this week. History tells us this is a loss, but I've still got my hopes. If the Packers come with the intensity of the game on Monday Night week one they should win or at least put up a good fight. Manning won't be contained the whole game, but if we can confuse him just enough we'll have a great shot at winning.

cajunvike
09-23-2004, 10:01 PM
You get a free pass this time, but if a pattern develops it will rat you out. Welcome back, I hope that work didn't sap all of your energy. We always need a few Pack fans to make the debates on this board interesting. My big question is: where are the Teddybear trolls? Or do they show up tomorrow or Saturday?