PDA

View Full Version : Hello Men!



Linda S.
09-20-2006, 12:08 AM
Just thought I should drop by and let everybody know the Viking are going to lose on Sunday.
That's right, the party is oooovvvvver!!!
ha ha!!!


Who knew R. Grossman was this good???

thanatoschristou
09-20-2006, 12:12 AM
He isn't.
He has not meet a quality secondary yet.
He will this weekend.
It should be a fun game to watch.
Very low scoring, probably with the defense deciding the game.

Articnv
09-20-2006, 12:12 AM
Well
home sweet dome
did rex
break a leg last time he played here?

Gives a whole new meaning by saying break a leg.

Will be a good game
and the winner will set atop the NFC confrence.

Although i do have to say the 2 teams we played
were better then the 2 teams u gusy played.

If we dont have mistakes in the
red zoen ie stupid penalties the
victory si ourrs

Billy Boy
09-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Obviously Rex Grossman has been replaced by a bionic 6 million dollar man posing as him.
Go to sleep.

Vikes_King
09-20-2006, 12:15 AM
aaaah there they are! i was waiting for the trash talking to start, cant believe we had to wait until the 3rd week.

Grossman this good? you played the lions and packers, congrats.

see you sunday, will be a good game

Linda S.
09-20-2006, 12:20 AM
The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3

Vikes_King
09-20-2006, 12:35 AM
bears are a good team, no one here will doubt that, if you came here for a flame war with no-sense arguements until sunday, you came to the wrong site, go to google and find one that has less intelligent fans,

will be a very good, defensive oriented game

Articnv
09-20-2006, 01:36 AM
do a little
research before u say purple is wosie

Fact: Purple si the color fo royalty,
Roylatly

loves
nice bear stakes,
Come
back sunday corw will be severed

Nooks
09-20-2006, 01:45 AM
Ahhhh typical bears fan! Gotta hate 'um!

DCPologirl
09-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Um You lost me at "hello men"
::)

IpartyWithSmoot
09-20-2006, 01:56 AM
Vikings showed you whats up last time we played and we are ready to do it again
;D
(I know you guys played your 2nd and 3rd string haha
;))

Everyone knows that the key to winning games is running the ball well and that is something the Bears couldnt manage to do against the Packers and Lions hahahaha.

Williamson is going to make the Bears look even stupidier than Steve Smith did in the playoffs last year.

There is a new sheriff in town named Brad Childress and he ready to take over the NFC North. Get used to sucking again Bears fans.

Prophet
09-20-2006, 05:40 AM
"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


You bring some solid arguments to the table.
Very impressive, especially if your target audience is less than 4 yrs old.

DeathtoDenny
09-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Typical Chicago fan. 2-0 and they're back in 1985. Oh, and how many playoff games have you won since then? Couple one and done playoffs, right?

Del Rio
09-20-2006, 06:12 AM
"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


Wow, your offense is better then your defense? LMAO. Wearing purple is almost as sissy as being a man named Linda. I guess you could be a woman, but woman are usually sharper then men and after reading your posts.......then again you are a Bears fan hard to tell the women from the men in that batch of fanbase.

digital420
09-20-2006, 06:44 AM
"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


1. U put the O infront of the D??? I thought ChiTown's big clame to fame was the D????

2. what will u think of purple after Grassman will be banged around like raggady andy..

3. You have had no success running even against siv D's.. we've allready stopped 2 running offences..

4. your d couldn't hold even farve????

i really hope we get entertained by a bang um kinda game.. a throwback to the black and blue!!

should be fun 2 watch..

DiGiTaL

Freya
09-20-2006, 07:36 AM
"DCPologirl" wrote:


Um You lost me at "hello men"
::)


LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking.....

6-KINGS
09-20-2006, 07:51 AM
We are the weenies?
You know "Bears" is a term for g@y hairy men don't you?

mr.woo
09-20-2006, 08:30 AM
im just gonna kep this simple.....


BEARS suck...its bull crap how the bears wins over greenbay and detroit show they are for real but the vikings wins over the Redskins and the Panthers shows they are overatted. not even a bear fan can say that makes sense...

marcosMN
09-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Ok, Bears fans.

Time to get back to the heart clinic and have your tripple-bypass touched up.

On your way there, take a glance at the gutter, and say hello to the Cubs and the White Sox for me.

This is gonna be a bad year for Chicago sports fans.

C-PepNSalt
09-20-2006, 09:17 AM
taken w/ a grain of salt, served cold

ultravikingfan
09-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Looks as if we have another "butch wool muncher" amongst us.
Another Packer fan that was booted from the inbred nation, now that's bad.


So do us a favor, take a drive out to a rural area, find a flock of sheep, bury you shemale part in it and never come bach here again.

No wait...come back for dinner, we will be serving crow.

vikingbill50
09-20-2006, 11:09 AM
what more can be said than what already has been said but i bet you wont comeback here after the game and say " yea the vikings are for real " after we win, but that would take guts for a bears fan and just like their team..they have none

vikesgirl36
09-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Oh Linda...your ignorance already shows with "Hello Men" Also you said "What a bunch of sissies the Viking are." We are Vikings(plural) not Viking(singular).
And...you know how all of us "men" decide what team we love because of the color they wear. I feel very sorry for you as you are ....won't say cuz I am a lady :-*

Ltrey33
09-20-2006, 12:22 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:


We are the weenies?
You know "Bears" is a term for g@y hairy men don't you?


In the words of Dick Butkus: "Oh, well in that case...grrr big boy!"

NordicNed
09-20-2006, 12:36 PM
How come after reading your post Linda, all I could picture was some butt ugly girl, dressed in a Bears Jersey, with a double headed dildo.



One end stuck in your big ugly A$S mouth and the other end Up Your your A$S....Or was that A$s your face and your Mouth your A$s Hole ?...... :o

cajunvike
09-20-2006, 12:58 PM
"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


In case, you didn't know, PURPLE is the color of ROYALTY...your NAVY BLUE is worn by the thousands of SINGLE guys that leave for active duty on ships...and come back as COUPLES!!!

I seem to remember that The Village People once sang a song called, "In The Navy"...not "In The Purple".

Taking these things into consideration, I am much more inclined to believe that it is the Bears who are the SISSIES!

OH...and it sounds like you have never gotten a weenie in your life...otherwise, you would KNOW that PURPLE weenies are the most desirable...REAL WOMEN already know that!

Del Rio
09-20-2006, 01:04 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


In case, you didn't know, PURPLE is the color of ROYALTY...your NAVY BLUE is worn by the thousands of SINGLE guys that leave for active duty on ships...and come back as COUPLES!!!

I seem to remember that The Village People once sang a song called, "In The Navy"...not "In The Purple".

Taking these things into consideration, I am much more inclined to believe that it is the Bears who are the SISSIES!

OH...and it sounds like you have never gotten a weenie in your life...otherwise, you would KNOW that PURPLE weenies are the most desirable...REAL WOMEN already know that!


I could type 1000 words but why bother when I have this.

http://www.sneakmove.com/uploaded_images/super_bowl_shuffle-773485.jpg

case closed

vikesgirl36
09-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Went on Espn message boards for the first time. "Linda" wrote the same exact thing.! How original.

AngloVike
09-20-2006, 02:17 PM
People like that give women a bad name, come to think people like that give Bears fans a bad name which is quite an achievement when you consider it.

Vikes_King
09-20-2006, 03:06 PM
oh this is still going? i say we direct i attention to the more civilized threads about this game, s/he is a waste of our time, and thats exactly what s/he is trying to be

Slade
09-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Linda is actually "larry". She's probably 60 years old in a trailer park watching Judge Judy re-runs. Aww the Bears are so good......YOUR QB IS REX GROSSMAN!!! The dude is a decent #2 in this league. Rex will not last past week 8

ultravikingfan
09-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey, its Linda!

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg

Slade
09-20-2006, 04:24 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Hey, its Linda!

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg



I think I just vomited in my mouth
:-X

BloodyHorns82
09-20-2006, 04:27 PM
That necklace does a great job of covering the adam's apple.

Slade
09-20-2006, 04:28 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


That necklace does a great job of covering the adam's apple.


- Lol, true dat.....that is Fugly

Vikes_King
09-20-2006, 04:37 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Hey, its Linda!

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg


im in love
:o

marcosMN
09-20-2006, 04:44 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Hey, its Linda!

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg


I can almost hear "Dancing Queen" playing in the background of this picture.

This image will haunt my dreams forever.

God, no.....

4th and 26
09-20-2006, 08:07 PM
"Articnv" wrote:


Well
home sweet dome
did rex
break a leg last time he played here?

Gives a whole new meaning by saying break a leg.

Will be a good game
and the winner will set atop the NFC confrence.

Although i do have to say the 2 teams we played
were better then the 2 teams u gusy played.

If we dont have mistakes in the
red zoen ie stupid penalties the
victory si ourrs



How are the Deadskins and Panthers better than the packers or lions


All 4 teams are 0-2

4th and 26
09-20-2006, 08:10 PM
"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3



Don't be a homer.

4th and 26
09-20-2006, 08:12 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:


Typical Chicago fan. 2-0 and they're back in 1985. Oh, and how many playoff games have you won since then? Couple one and done playoffs, right?



We did beat the vikings once in the playoffs.
lol

BadlandsVikings
09-20-2006, 08:12 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Hey, its Linda!

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg


im in love
:o
He will be staring the Crying Game 2

BloodyHorns82
09-20-2006, 08:13 PM
"4th" wrote:


"Articnv" wrote:


Well
home sweet dome
did rex
break a leg last time he played here?

Gives a whole new meaning by saying break a leg.

Will be a good game
and the winner will set atop the NFC confrence.

Although i do have to say the 2 teams we played
were better then the 2 teams u gusy played.

If we dont have mistakes in the
red zoen ie stupid penalties the
victory si ourrs



How are the Deadskins and Panthers better than the packers or lions


All 4 teams are 0-2


That is the most retarded question anybody has asked on here in a long time.
Yes both teams are 0-2 but that doesn't mean that the Lions and Packers aren't the toilet seat of the NFL.


I'm not saying the Vikes are going to cream the Bears on Sunday or anything, but the Lions and Packers have much less talent than the Foreskins and Panthers.
Grandpa Favre is a plague all in himself to any team. Not to mention they have the worst O-line in the NFL.
They were 4-12 last year and their only addition was an aging Woodson.
Oh yeah, and they lost their number 1 wideout.
The Lions don't even need explanation.

4th and 26
09-20-2006, 08:19 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"4th" wrote:


"Articnv" wrote:


Well
home sweet dome
did rex
break a leg last time he played here?

Gives a whole new meaning by saying break a leg.

Will be a good game
and the winner will set atop the NFC confrence.

Although i do have to say the 2 teams we played
were better then the 2 teams u gusy played.

If we dont have mistakes in the
red zoen ie stupid penalties the
victory si ourrs



How are the Deadskins and Panthers better than the packers or lions


All 4 teams are 0-2


That is the most Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd question anybody has asked on here in a long time.
Yes both teams are 0-2 but that doesn't mean that the Lions and Packers aren't the toilet seat of the NFL.


I'm not saying the Vikes are going to cream the Bears on Sunday or anything, but the Lions and Packers have much less talent than the Foreskins and Panthers.
Grandpa Favre is a plague all in himself to any team. Not to mention they have the worst O-line in the NFL.
They were 4-12 last year and their only addition was an aging Woodson.
Oh yeah, and they lost their number 1 wideout.
The Lions don't even need explanation.



explain to me how the deadskins and panthers are much better than the lions and packers.
the redskins are a daniel snyder owned team and this guy is pathetic
when it comes to making a team work.
Mark Bruenell is playing worse than Favre,
Jake Dehomme is not playing much better without a real runningback and Steve smith.

cajunvike
09-20-2006, 08:23 PM
"4th" wrote:


"Articnv" wrote:


Well
home sweet dome

did rex
break a leg last time he played here?

Gives a whole new meaning by saying break a leg.

Will be a good game
and the winner will set atop the NFC confrence.

Although i do have to say the 2 teams we played
were better then the 2 teams u gusy played.

If we dont have mistakes in the

red zoen ie stupid penalties the
victory si ourrs



How are the Deadskins and Panthers better than the packers or lions


All 4 teams are 0-2


Let's reverse it...
How are the Bears better than the Vikings...both teams are 2-0!

See...flawed logic can go both ways!

4th and 26
09-20-2006, 08:27 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"4th" wrote:


"Articnv" wrote:


Well
home sweet dome
did rex
break a leg last time he played here?

Gives a whole new meaning by saying break a leg.

Will be a good game
and the winner will set atop the NFC confrence.

Although i do have to say the 2 teams we played
were better then the 2 teams u gusy played.

If we dont have mistakes in the
red zoen ie stupid penalties the
victory si ourrs



How are the Deadskins and Panthers better than the packers or lions


All 4 teams are 0-2


Let's reverse it...
How are the Bears better than the Vikings...both teams are 2-0!

See...flawed logic can go both ways!


we played tougher teams.
lol

Caine
09-21-2006, 12:29 AM
"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


Linda,

I seriously hope you come on back if you lose.
I'd hate to think that you're one of those "Create an account to talk trash then run and hide when we lose" kind of people...

..although, being a Bears fan, I think it's likely you are.
In fact, I've noticed that most Bears fans are even more obnoxious than Packer fans...the only reason we don't see it very often is because the Bears have stunk for so long, you've all been hiding behind the Lions fans hoping we wouldn't notice you.
Well, we've noticed you.

Of course, you're thinking (and I'm giving you a LOT of credit by saying that), "So what.
We've got a great team!!"...and maybe you do.

Or maybe, just maybe, your Defense is ranked so well because you've had the luxury of a really SOFT schedule for the past two seasons.
Maybe Rex "Oh, I tripped on a shadow and broke my leg...again" Grossman looks good because he's faced two terrible Defenses.
Maybe, just maybe, you AREN'T as good as FOX Sports says you are.

In fact, I don't think Chicago is anywhere NEAR as good as they think they are.

So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

I doubt it.

Caine

thevikingfan
09-21-2006, 12:40 AM
a big LOL to the comment above me!
Caine you should be asking stupid questions like that!U know bears fans are illiterate and cant count to 10 let alone 17!

AngloVike
09-21-2006, 02:51 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:


"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Hey, its Linda!

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/dblonde.jpg


I can almost hear "Dancing Queen" playing in the background of this picture.

This image will haunt my dreams forever.

God, no.....


I'm just glad I looked at this thread before going to get breakfast ..

josdin00
09-21-2006, 09:18 AM
"Caine" wrote:


So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

I doubt it.

Caine


No, no... that's all wrong. "She" can count all the way to 21 without assistance.....if "she's" naked.

Marrdro
09-21-2006, 09:37 AM
"Caine" wrote:


"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


Linda,

I seriously hope you come on back if you lose.
I'd hate to think that you're one of those "Create an account to talk trash then run and hide when we lose" kind of people...

..although, being a Bears fan, I think it's likely you are.
In fact, I've noticed that most Bears fans are even more obnoxious than Packer fans...the only reason we don't see it very often is because the Bears have stunk for so long, you've all been hiding behind the Lions fans hoping we wouldn't notice you.
Well, we've noticed you.

Of course, you're thinking (and I'm giving you a LOT of credit by saying that), "So what.
We've got a great team!!"...and maybe you do.

Or maybe, just maybe, your Defense is ranked so well because you've had the luxury of a really SOFT schedule for the past two seasons.
Maybe Rex "Oh, I tripped on a shadow and broke my leg...again" Grossman looks good because he's faced two terrible Defenses.
Maybe, just maybe, you AREN'T as good as FOX Sports says you are.

In fact, I don't think Chicago is anywhere NEAR as good as they think they are.

So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

I doubt it.

Caine


Great post Caine.

whackthepack
09-22-2006, 11:36 AM
"Caine" wrote:


"Linda" wrote:


The Bear are good.
Really, really good.
You'll see.

Special teams is probably the best of the 3.
Offense is the second best on the team and the defense tends to give up an occasional touchdown - ranking them last.


What a bunch of sissies the Viking are.
How can you root for a team that wears purple???
HA hilarious!!
Losers.

Oh lookie here - the purple weinies have new uniforms!

http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=260&z=3


Linda,

I seriously hope you come on back if you lose.
I'd hate to think that you're one of those "Create an account to talk trash then run and hide when we lose" kind of people...

..although, being a Bears fan, I think it's likely you are.
In fact, I've noticed that most Bears fans are even more obnoxious than Packer fans...the only reason we don't see it very often is because the Bears have stunk for so long, you've all been hiding behind the Lions fans hoping we wouldn't notice you.
Well, we've noticed you.

Of course, you're thinking (and I'm giving you a LOT of credit by saying that), "So what.
We've got a great team!!"...and maybe you do.

Or maybe, just maybe, your Defense is ranked so well because you've had the luxury of a really SOFT schedule for the past two seasons.
Maybe Rex "Oh, I tripped on a shadow and broke my leg...again" Grossman looks good because he's faced two terrible Defenses.
Maybe, just maybe, you AREN'T as good as FOX Sports says you are.

In fact, I don't think Chicago is anywhere NEAR as good as they think they are.

So, if Minnesota wins on Sunday, are you going to come on back and admit you were wrong?
Are you going to start a new thread entitled, "Linda S is a big fat loser" and publish an apology?
After all, we KNOW you'll be back if you win...that's easy (And I'm assuming that you are too).
But, can you do something difficult...like count to 17 without assistance, make cereal, or admit when you're wrong?

I doubt it.

Caine



Good post Caine, but the loser Linda has already run away and will not be back!
And after we win on Sunday we won't see any of the Bear's trolls back until the next game!

Bears will be losers on Sunday!

whackthepack
09-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Can we get one official thread for each opponent instead of 5 or 6, it would save a lot of time.

Caine
09-22-2006, 03:58 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:


Can we get one official thread for each opponent instead of 5 or 6, it would save a lot of time.


No.

ultravikingfan
09-22-2006, 04:30 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:


Can we get one official thread for each opponent instead of 5 or 6, it would save a lot of time.


We will let each opposing fan have his/her/it's own thread.
Some fans are pretty cool and would like to have a civilized conversation.
Whereas others want to be jerk offs.

4th and 26
09-22-2006, 06:23 PM
When I see that picture of the man woman i visualize buffalo bill in silence of the lambs scene.

http://www.lacoctelera.com/engelson/imagen/buffalo-bill.jpg

Thanks for the nightmares.

vikingbill50
09-23-2006, 10:59 AM
that picture must of been of that linda woman and
proves my point now..they dont get better looking at clsoing time..

Williamson82
09-24-2006, 03:49 AM
It never ceases to amaze me, the number of Bears fans whose argument is "well the vikes suck because they wear purple", Ok, wonderful, go ahead and talk some crap, yes your defense dominated both Green Bay and Detroit, so what.
I'm pretty sure I could intercept Favre or Kitna at this point.
yes Grossman is playing well, big deal, he'll come back down to earth this Sunday when he actually faces a secondary.
I don't mind Bears fans that have something intelligent to say but ones that claim the vikings suck because of the color purple annoy me greatly.
We'll see after Purple moves to 3-0 on sunday, wonder what the argument will be then.
;)