PDA

View Full Version : Pillage and Plunder

COJOMAY
09-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey,
ice job guys on the radio show. A bit on the rough edges but that's to be expected because you aren't professionals. But you did a great job of answerering questions, injecting a bit of humor, and being "right on" in most of your comments. Good stuff! 8)

6-KINGS
09-17-2006, 09:49 PM
They did alright!

I must say Ultra picking a kicker as game ball winner made me vomit a little though. LOL

jk

I will call in next week.

Deronn
09-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Nice job for the first show!

Del Rio
09-17-2006, 10:18 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

They did alright!

I must say Ultra picking a kicker as game ball winner made me vomit a little though. LOL

jk

That was me and I threw up as well.

ultravikingfan
09-17-2006, 10:21 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

They did alright!

jk

That was Del.
I picked Chester.

snowinapril
09-17-2006, 10:32 PM
I got a call in, but I didn't know he was recording me then he just played it back.
I thought he was going to have me repeat it to you live.
Then my voice stammered in later, lucky it wasn't cuss words and such.

Good first show!

LuckyVike
09-17-2006, 10:35 PM
I had looked foward to that show all day but when the time came I couldn't get it to play.
It brought up music match then said something about not having a recording path so it was going to create one.
I clicked yes and then it said path could not be created... I was pissed to say the least.

6-KINGS
09-17-2006, 10:40 PM
"Del" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

They did alright!

jk

Note to self.
Del Rio falls 4 spots on the speed dialer.............Ultra gets a christmas gift
LOL

That was me and I threw up as well.

ultravikingfan
09-17-2006, 10:48 PM
"LuckyVike" wrote:

I had looked foward to that show all day but when the time came I couldn't get it to play.
It brought up music match then said something about not having a recording path so it was going to create one.
I clicked yes and then it said path could not be created... I was pissed to say the least.

You can just listen from their homepage.
Go to their homepage and there you go.