PDA

View Full Version : Conditioning finished the game.

TeamSoftware
09-12-2006, 09:08 AM
What a breath of fresh air. Watching the Vikings driving the field in the 4th quarter instead of giving the ball back to the other team. I think the Vikings conditioning is already showing some benefits. In the 4th quarter it looked like the Redskins were running in mud as the Vikings offense stepped it up and drove down the field, running out the clock and winning the game.

Whether the Vikings go all the way to the Super Bowl or not, I feel the Vikings' ship is finally headed down the river instead of against it.

NodakPaul
09-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I have to agree.
This is one of the reasons Coach Childres wanted Phat Pat to get in better shape.
Sure he could always move side to side and get penetration in the first three quarters, but the forth quarter is where the real conditioning comes into play.

VikingDane
09-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Yeah we surely sent out a message, that a football game last 4 quarters against the new Vikes!

lovin it, lovin it, lovin it!!

SKOL
09-12-2006, 10:11 AM
I didn't notice, but did Kevin Williams suck wind, and get replaced, on a regular basis?
In the past he's been notorious for wearing himself out & coming out of the game on a regular basis.

V-Unit
09-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Spencer Johnson did play more than I expected during the game.

damien927
09-12-2006, 12:10 PM
"V-Unit" wrote:

Spencer Johnson did play more than I expected during the game.

Yeah, just enough to get that personal foul...... They never did explain that call on TV, did anyone get the call on radio?
Either way.... you shouldn't get personal fouls when you are a starter, much less a back-up!!!!