PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help from my PP brothers!

BigEasyViking
09-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Guys,

I have a brainbuster that I need some outside help with.
At tight end on one of my FF teams, I have Jason Witten and Kellen Winslow as a back up.
Now I know that Witten is one of the highest rated TE's(This is why I drafted him), however this week the Cowboys are playing Jacksonville and the Browns are playing the Lowly Saints.
Winslow is supposed to be 100% healthy and it sounds like they are going to be moving him all over to get him involved in the offense.
My question is which TE should I start week one and who should sit the bench?
At this time I have Winslow starting but I am second guessing my decision.
Thanks for the help guys!

BIG EASY!!!!!

CrazyVikingsFan
09-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Fantasy Football lesson number one: Never bench your studs. You dont know what winslow will do but you can garentee wittin will do good. Big Player make Big plays in Big games. I would personally play witten.

NordicNed
09-09-2006, 11:47 AM
I would still start Witten in
this weeks game....JMHO ;)

lakehubertviking
09-09-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm starting winslow because,
A: I don't know if frye can get it downfield yet and he seems excited to have winslow.
B: I don't have anyone else to start.

gregair13
09-09-2006, 11:34 PM
start witten. he is going to score a TD

Garland Greene
09-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Start Witten I like Winslow I have him as a back up in one of my 5 leagues, but only based on potential since he has yet to prove anything and there was not much left when it came to choose my 2nd TE. I he turns out to be a stud then great it is a nice problem to have. But You could also dangle him out there as trade bait and see what you get offered for him. I have heard several people who belive he could have a "breakout" year

NordicNed
09-09-2006, 11:45 PM
No matter what you guys and gals decided to do with Winslow, be carefull, I hear he wants to ride his new motorcycle to the opening game... :o

Zeus
09-10-2006, 06:40 AM
"BigEasyViking" wrote:

Guys,

I have a brainbuster that I need some outside help with.
At tight end on one of my FF teams, I have Jason Witten and Kellen Winslow as a back up.
Now I know that Witten is one of the highest rated TE's(This is why I drafted him), however this week the Cowboys are playing Jacksonville and the Browns are playing the Lowly Saints.
Winslow is supposed to be 100% healthy and it sounds like they are going to be moving him all over to get him involved in the offense.
My question is which TE should I start week one and who should sit the bench?
At this time I have Winslow starting but I am second guessing my decision.
Thanks for the help guys!

BIG EASY!!!!!

Big Easy Question.
Start Hard-Hitten Jason Whitten.

=Z=