PDA

View Full Version : Are any of dese mugs gonna get it right?

Muggsy
09-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Foist, it was dat Tony Kornballer (wot kinda screwy name is dat?) punk. I wuz watchin' a preseason game in the wreckreational room, and dat squirrel said dat da Vikings traded away Daunte Culprit so dat da Vikes could start Brad Johnson dis year.

What? What glue has he been sniffin', y'know?

Now, tonight on da Steelers-Porpoise game, Al Michaels (what kinda guy has two foist names, and no last name?) sez dat Daunte Woodpecker was STUNNED when he hoid dat da Vikes were gonna trade him!

Oh, jeez....

Aren't dese so-called expoits keepin' up on recent history? Anybody who's followed da Daunte situation KNOWS dat he wanted outta Minnesota faster dan a Minnetonka boat ride, y'know?
Not meetin' wit da coaches, rehabin' in Florida, demandin' more dough, etc., youse mugs knows da score.
So, how come dese pencil-neck geeks are doin' all dey can to make poor liddle Daunte look like a victim of da big stoopid Vikings, hah?

I dunno.... S'all screwy to me.
I guess we're gonna hear dis kinda baloney all year, especially if Culpepper has a great season, y'know?

What do youse mugs 'tink?

Oh, btw... some torpedo tried to steal my credit card numba recently.
On account a dat, my shylock lawyer cancelled my ESPN Insider account, so I ain't got no more
info to pass on to youse mugs.
Not a big loss, I knows.
I was always postin' info some a youse guys had already trown up dere.
But, I wanted to be square wit' youse mugs, 'cause youse is ok wit' me, y'know?

And, uh, as for da punk dat tried to steal me card numba....

heh heh heh......

COJOMAY
09-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Now, tonight on da Steelers-Porpoise game, Al Michaels (what kinda guy has two foist names, and no last name?) sez dat Daunte Woodpecker was STUNNED when he hoid dat da Vikes were gonna trade him!

Ya, I caught that and mentioned it on another thread about Pepper. Thanks goodness Madden somewhat corrected him without making Michaels look like the dork he is.

NordicNed
09-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Nice to see ya back Muggsy....
I thought you escaped for awhile... ;D

MensaTice
09-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Al Michaels is one of the best and most knowledgeable broadcasters ever

SKOL
09-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Welcome back mugsy.
We've missed your posts.
Didn't you have a title?

singersp
09-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Good to here from you again Mugsy! Were you in solitary confinement?

Muggsy
09-07-2006, 10:52 PM
"MensaTice" wrote:

Al Michaels is one of the best and most knowledgeable broadcasters ever

Well, I guess the best and most knowledgeable say bonehead things sometimes too, y'know?
;D

It's just that nuttin' I hoid from the so-called expoits so far this season has come close to da troot, dat Daunte wanted out of Minnesota land, and was doin' his best to get traded, not da Vikes tryin' to dump him, y'know?

I dunno...

Muggsy
09-07-2006, 10:54 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

Welcome back mugsy.
We've missed your posts.
Didn't you have a title?

Yeah, but I gave it up, cause I don't got no ESPN Insider no more, y'know? I explained why in me foist post, ya gotta scroll up and read it, y'know?

And, tanks for da welcome back, youse mugs.
Nice ta be back, y'know?

:)

Ltrey33
09-07-2006, 11:44 PM
"Muggsy" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Welcome back mugsy.
We've missed your posts.
Didn't you have a title?

Yeah, but I gave it up, cause I don't got no ESPN Insider no more, y'know? I explained why in me foist post, ya gotta scroll up and read it, y'know?

And, tanks for da welcome back, youse mugs.
Nice ta be back, y'know?

:)

Yeah! Go get your title back Muggsy....PM Webby since they all got lost during the big move.

Vikes_King
09-08-2006, 12:54 AM
yeah im with you ol' mugsy, michaels is the first of many misconceptions we'll here about culpepper.

every vikings, and every miami game there will be mention of it

cogitans
09-08-2006, 05:04 AM
Welcome back Muggsy. With or without ESPN, we need your valuable insight.

Prophet
09-08-2006, 08:15 AM
I thought you did a spell in solitary, good to see your ticker is still going.
Welcome back, we missed you.

whackthepack
09-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Welcome back Muggsy, and it's good to see you didn't get shot in an escape attempt or that they took you to the chair!

happy camper
09-08-2006, 08:44 AM
Muggsy, be honest

are you in the mafia?
;D

seaniemck7
09-08-2006, 09:04 AM
I almost tossed my beer bottle at the TV when Michaels mentioned that about DulPepper.
I guess I'll need to get used to the "Media Version" of CulPecker's exit.
It just pisses me off to no end.

BTW.
Welcome back Muggs.

The Dropper
09-08-2006, 05:55 PM
"Muggsy" wrote:

Foist, it was dat Tony Kornballer (wot kinda screwy name is dat?) punk. I wuz watchin' a preseason game in the wreckreational room, and dat squirrel said dat da Vikings traded away Daunte Culprit so dat da Vikes could start Brad Johnson dis year.

What? What glue has he been sniffin', y'know?

Oh, jeez....

Aren't dese so-called expoits keepin' up on recent history? Anybody who's followed da Daunte situation KNOWS dat he wanted outta Minnesota faster dan a Minnetonka boat ride, y'know?
Not meetin' wit da coaches, rehabin' in Florida, demandin' more dough, etc., youse mugs knows da score.
So, how come dese pencil-neck geeks are doin' all dey can to make poor liddle Daunte look like a victim of da big stoopid Vikings, hah?

I dunno.... S'all screwy to me. I guess we're gonna hear dis kinda baloney all year, especially if Culpepper has a great season, y'know?

What do youse mugs 'tink?

Oh, btw... some torpedo tried to steal my credit card numba recently.
On account a dat, my shylock lawyer cancelled my ESPN Insider account, so I ain't got no more
info to pass on to youse mugs.
Not a big loss, I knows.
I was always postin' info some a youse guys had already trown up dere.
But, I wanted to be square wit' youse mugs, 'cause youse is ok wit' me, y'know?

And, uh, as for da punk dat tried to steal me card numba....

heh heh heh......

meh..don't worry.
By week 8 he'll have thrown twice as many INT's as TD's, and all we'll hear is how Childress must have had some kind of preternatural instinct for how much culpepper would stink, and what a genius he is for dumping the crumbum.