PDA

View Full Version : PFT says Portis to play against Vikings.

Turboe
09-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Take it with a grain of salt it is Pro Football Talk's Rumour Mill area...

POSTED 8:51 p.m. EDT, September 5, 2006

PORTIS IS EXPECTED TO PLAY MONDAY NIGHT

Although Redskins running back Clinton Portis missed another practice on Tuesday due to a shoulder injury suffered on the first drive of the team's first preseason game of the season, a league source with knowledge of the situation predicts that Portis will be suited up and ready to play against the Vikings on Monday night...

Complete Story:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

MplsViking
09-05-2006, 10:52 PM
he Vikings have
signed former Bucs LB Marquis Cooper, whose background of shoplifting and reckless driving charges doesn't seem to fit with the whole "turd-free" approach in Minnesota.

: well that doesnt make much sense now does it? ???

DE DeQuincy Scott
failed a physical with the Titans on Tuesday.
: that's funny

ps: I feel bad that michael bush broke his leg... if you saw the video it was pretty gruesome, and also I hope he enters the draft next year and we pick him up late in it.

thevikingfan
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
I dont watch college football so can someone maybe post an article or explain to me who michael bush is and what position he plays?!?

vikingbill50
09-06-2006, 12:55 AM
well if he is still missing practice then he msut no tbe 100% then, they wont play him if he is injured at all and risk making it worse and dont know why everyone is woored about portis, i for one think we can stop him with our defense even if he was healthy.

BadlandsVikings
09-06-2006, 12:59 AM
aim for his shoulder if he tries to play.
He's not healthy if he's not practicing.

vikingbill50
09-06-2006, 01:03 AM
i agree, get him where it hurts and we all know where that is..he wont be in long if he is still hurting or sore..if he is in at all

gregair13
09-06-2006, 01:05 AM
big deal if he plays or not. game plan wont change too much

Vikes_King
09-06-2006, 02:53 AM
good, i aint fuckin scard of the redskins, let them bring their a game and lets see what the y got, this way they dont have any excuses, bring it on bitches

UndisputedVike
09-06-2006, 04:56 AM
It would be a big mistake to rush Portis back onto the field like that.

Benet
09-06-2006, 06:22 AM
He was always going to play, I knew from the moment his injury was first announced as a "minor" shoulder seperation that he'd be starting against us.

Prophet
09-06-2006, 06:45 AM
I hope he does play.
I don't want them tossing any excuses into the mix.