PDA

View Full Version : JT O"SUCSALOT IS A F*ck!ng IDIOT!

thevikingfan
08-31-2006, 11:04 PM
ok im watching the game we win the toss we need 8 yards what does jt do? he tosses them downfield! vanderjagt misses field goal and what happens? jt 3 and out again!we get a pick late into overtime more incomp[lete passes 3/10.....i hope childress cuts him right after the game!

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif
Put your thoughts where they belong, no need to always need your own thread.
Use English also.

litlharsh
08-31-2006, 11:11 PM
OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGGMOGM WE LOST A PRESEASONGAME OMGOMGMOGGOMMOG

UndisputedVike
08-31-2006, 11:15 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:

ok im watching the game we win the toss we need 8 yards what does jt do? he tosses them downfield! vanderjagt misses field goal and what happens? jt 3 and out again!we get a pick late into overtime more incomp[lete passes 3/10.....i hope childress cuts him right after the game!

Umm, yeah please...it's just preseason.

thevikingfan
08-31-2006, 11:16 PM
actually we tied....and according to rich isen the last time that happen was the 93 american bowl...........

Vikefanman2000
08-31-2006, 11:40 PM
IMHO, the only thing that mattered was how our first team O and D did against their first team O and D....

Dont worry....the sky isnt falling yet!

The one part I agree with is that I have confidence in two QB's right now.....surely someone will get cut that will be an upgrade to McDisaster and O'Suckalot

ejmat
08-31-2006, 11:42 PM
I don't think we have to worry anymore about JT or MM.

FuadFan
08-31-2006, 11:43 PM
He's going to be cut anyway why is there even a thread for this topic?

VikesfaninWis
08-31-2006, 11:51 PM
Our starters on both sides looked dam good tonight.. BJ showed why he is the starter going 11/13 135yds and a TD.. Our starting defense looked good as well.. There was no question in my mind that if this was a regular season game, the Vikings would have walked all over the Cowboys..

This brings me to the rest of the game.. As someone stated above about this only being the preseason, this is where other players prove themselves to be on the team. JT O'Sucksalot proved that he doesn't even belong in the NFL.. We should have just kept TJ in there the whole 2nd half.. Everyone knows that with todays signing of Brooks Bollinger, that both McMahon, and O'Sucksalot are headed out the door.. Why even play him knowing that he is history?

I am just glad that we tied, and didn't get the loss.. Sure Romo is their backup, and he was playing our 3rd and 4th defense, but when does Vanderjagt ever miss consecutive FG's of 32 and 33 yards? We got lucky tonight, when we should have gotten the win.. You keep TJ in there, and we walk out with a W..

OnlyVikes
09-01-2006, 12:06 AM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Our starters on both sides looked dam good tonight.. BJ showed why he is the starter going 11/13 135yds and a TD.. Our starting defense looked good as well.. There was no question in my mind that if this was a regular season game, the Vikings would have walked all over the Cowboys..

This brings me to the rest of the game.. As someone stated above about this only being the preseason, this is where other players prove themselves to be on the team. JT O'Sucksalot proved that he doesn't even belong in the NFL.. We should have just kept TJ in there the whole 2nd half.. Everyone knows that with todays signing of Brooks Bollinger, that both McMahon, and O'Sucksalot are headed out the door.. Why even play him knowing that he is history?

I am just glad that we tied, and didn't get the loss.. Sure Romo is their backup, and he was playing our 3rd and 4th defense, but when does Vanderjagt ever miss consecutive FG's of 32 and 33 yards? We got lucky tonight, when we should have gotten the win.. You keep TJ in there, and we walk out with a W..
I agree with everything you said except about playing O'Suckalot. If he is history then why not let him have a chance of getting injured instead of one of our better QB's? I'd rather see O'Sucksalot go down with an ACL tear than TJ :).

singersp
09-01-2006, 12:08 AM
::) Well at least you didn't post the entire title in all caps!

singersp
09-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Don't worry, both JT * McMahon will be cut shortly.

We'll only retain BJ, T-Jack & B-Boll

darkflood
09-01-2006, 12:12 AM
"litlharsh" wrote:

OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGGMOGM WE LOST A PRESEASONGAME OMGOMGMOGGOMMOG

ROFL. Wait. The pre-season doesn't matter? OMG

Chad8970
09-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Does anyone think they may hold on to one of those scubs till Brooks gets to know the O???
JT is just bad and McMahn is just crappy.

They looked good tonight.
EJ looks like he finally knows what he's doing.

ultravikingfan
09-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Gee, a lot of thought put into this topic.