PDA

View Full Version : vikes vs Cowgirls, on tv?

qrv9412
08-30-2006, 11:21 PM
I am in des moines, and i want to check the last pre-season game against the cowgirls, any idea where i can find it on tv?
Jack and i have hung out too much tonight, and im too lazy too look, so any help?
Is it on sat?

kink

MaddenVodkaAddict
08-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Hey, I've hung out with Jose a few too many times as well (by the way, way to say "Jack and I" instead of "me and Jack" like many other members here would do). If I am not mistaken, the game should be on KSTP channel 5.

qrv9412
08-30-2006, 11:29 PM
im going up north for labor day, but tomorrow night i cant pull in the signal from up there in des moines, i was hoping sat would carry it someware, cuz i am all up for going to a bar and watching the game

/guy at work says he is both a vikes and cowgirls fan, i tell him he is full of sheit

qrv9412
08-30-2006, 11:37 PM
"MaddenVodkaAddict" wrote:

Hey, I've hung out with Jose a few too many times as well (by the way, way to say "Jack and I" instead of "me and Jack" like many other members here would do). If I am not mistaken, the game should be on KSTP channel 5.

grammer nazi ;)

oakmage
08-31-2006, 08:35 AM
I personally have hated the Cowgirls ever since they cheated the Vikings out of a Super bowl berth with that offensive interference no call aka Hail Mary play back in 1975, and to me a good Cowgirl season is a 0-16.

Zeus
08-31-2006, 08:37 AM
"qrv9412" wrote:

im going up north for labor day, but tomorrow night i cant pull in the signal from up there in des moines, i was hoping sat would carry it someware, cuz i am all up for going to a bar and watching the game

/guy at work says he is both a vikes and cowgirls fan, i tell him he is full of sheit

The only way you're going to see the Vikes tonight is if you can pull KSTP off of a satellite using a B.U.D. (Big Ugly Dish - ie. West Virginia State Flower) or if you have DirectTV (and maybe DISH) and purchase the local channels for the Twin Cities.

Other than those options, you're outta luck.

=Z=

Prophet
08-31-2006, 08:38 AM
You forgot streaming video.

The season is almost upon us.

petrodemos
08-31-2006, 09:08 AM
The NFL Network schedule shows it is re-airing the game friday at 1pm, so il be taking a late lunch friday to a local sports bar to eat lunch, at least catch the first half
:'(

singersp
08-31-2006, 09:11 AM
I'll have to cruise over to a bar in MN to watch it on cable.

oakmage
08-31-2006, 03:10 PM
I will be at work so I will end up missing it when it is shown on the NFL network