PDA

View Full Version : On guard: Talents like Hutchinson, Faneca redefining the position

COJOMAY
08-30-2006, 05:32 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-08-30-guards-cover_x.htm

By Jim Corbett, USA TODAY
MANKATO, Minn. — Steve Hutchinson might as well have been a 6-5, 313-pound ghost.

Seattle Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren walked right past his former left guard as if the Minnesota Vikings' freshly minted, $49 million man didn't exist.

The chilly reception occurred at a mutual friend's wedding this spring...

cajunvike
08-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Good article!
Holmsey is gonna miss Hutch even more after we kick their A$$ES!!!

Prophet
08-30-2006, 06:38 PM
The Walrus is pissed at Hutch because he was too stupid to ink him in the first place.
That makes sense, be angry with someone else because you're an idiot.
Good job Walrus, go back to Seachicken country where you belong.

Vikes_King
08-30-2006, 09:19 PM
"By the end of the evening, we sat down and talked," Holmgren said. "I wish him the best. It's just too bad he's not with us. I miss him."

he'll miss him even more when udeze is blowing around their left side too occupied by big pat williams, and their defense is held at a dead standstill vs our offensive line when we play them
;D

cogitans
08-31-2006, 01:28 AM
He acts more like a little child that had his candy taken away, than an NFL coach.

purplehorn
08-31-2006, 03:00 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:

"By the end of the evening, we sat down and talked," Holmgren said. "I wish him the best. It's just too bad he's not with us. I miss him."

he'll miss him even more when udeze is blowing around their left side too occupied by big pat williams, and their defense is held at a dead standstill vs our offensive line when we play them
;D

That is exactly right!!! Holmgren "once a fudge packer always a fudge packer"

digital420
08-31-2006, 06:02 AM
I saw some replay's of hte last few games.. i watched specificly the left side of the line.. whatch the ball get snapped and the D come foward.. S.h's guy gets stood str8 up and and has a look in his eye.. "WTF was that!!"
his arms are swinging in some move but it doesn't matter.. one POP and he's raggedy andy..

the closer the season comes.. the more and more i see the purple bringing back the physical black and blue into a div that has been lacking in it's bully attitude.

DiGiTaL

The Dropper
08-31-2006, 02:13 PM
I can't friggin' wait to be at Hutch's homecoming in Seattle. Think they'll miss him when Tony Richardson saunters into the endzone?

Mr Anderson
08-31-2006, 02:49 PM
"The" wrote:

I can't friggin' wait to be at Hutch's homecoming in Seattle. Think they'll miss him when Tony Richardson saunters into the endzone?

You mean when Chester follows him into the endzone?