PDA

View Full Version : Another vote for culpepper thread.

hawaiianvike21
09-15-2004, 03:50 AM
http://www.nfl.com/partners/fedex

Vote for him for nfc player of the week. NOte its not the same thing as nfc offensive player of the week in which i heard he is this weeks nfc offensive player of the week winner. :cheers:

Two differences now. Cully is losing to mcnabb by four percent.

Congrats daunte on a job well done toasting the former no rated d. :D

LosAngelis
09-15-2004, 06:21 PM
No problem. He's my starter on my fantasy team. I hope he throws 5-6 TD's a week all season. Except two games of course....

TheFloridianVikingFan
09-15-2004, 06:29 PM
yea i got him too i knew hed be qa good pick... i got him with the first pick of the draft..

VKG4LFE
09-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Now he's down 7% to Mcnabb! McNabb had a great game too, but c'mon how often do Qbs throw for five TDs in a game!?

hawaiianvike21
09-16-2004, 04:59 AM
I think its because a lot of people think cullly is a one game wonder and wont have another performance like that in a long time. People think of him as a fumbler. Mcnabb must be better and more liked around the league then culpepper.

Mcnabb did have almost a 100 yards throwing and only trailed cully by one td passing. Thats all i could think of.

O wait they feel very sorry for those rush limburg comments made to him and the suffering of three straight championchip losses. :lol:

josdin00
09-16-2004, 02:23 PM
"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:

yea i got him too i knew hed be qa good pick... i got him with the first pick of the draft..

I picked up Moss in the second round, and then managed to trade for Culpepper after the draft. That should be one heck of a one-two punch during the rest of the season. I know they carried me in week one. seven TDs between them will do that.