PDA

View Full Version : Worst luck for a huge vikings fan

purpleFavreEaters
09-14-2004, 01:34 PM
In my fantast leage I got stuck with both brett favre and aman green. I actually found myself cheering for the pack last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!! please somebody help. what did i do! lol

triedandtruevikesfan
09-14-2004, 02:02 PM
hehehe... thats funny!!! I purposely took no Packers... yeah probably a mistake but I'm a homer what can I say?

VKG4LFE
09-14-2004, 07:07 PM
That's terrible pfe! I would rather be shot than cheer for the damn packers!

TheFloridianVikingFan
09-14-2004, 07:30 PM
seriously thats just nasty!

VikingsTw
09-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Yeah thats is nasty. Thats one thing i hate about fantasy sometimes i have to root for the enemies players i didnt even do fantasy last year because of that.

VKG4LFE
09-14-2004, 08:40 PM
that's why I quit doing fantasy. I can't root against the vikes or for the pack or bears!!! Last year I had Tomlinson and Shaun Alexander!! I wanted them both to get hurt!!

GreenBaySlackers
09-14-2004, 09:05 PM
personally... i wanted the pack to win last night. hell... i dont care if the pack goes 14-2 as long as we go 16-0. if we win, i don't mind if they win too. it'll just make it look better for us when we go to the playoffs.

(also the fact that green is on my fantasy team...)

Kleinsasser40
09-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Trade them! now, before its too late!!!!!!! :-D

purpleFavreEaters
09-19-2004, 03:20 PM
I am being offered a trade right now for ahman green the other guy will give me moss and the starting rb from the titans what do you guys think? Is it a good trade?

sdvikefan
09-19-2004, 03:33 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

I am being offered a trade right now for ahman green the other guy will give me moss and the starting rb from the titans what do you guys think? Is it a good trade?

Either the other guy is a Packer fan, or complete idiot or probably both. Is he just asking for Green or another player too? You should absolutely do that trade. Green may be a top 5 back but Moss the top WR and Chris Brown is easily a quality fantasy starter.

hovan
09-19-2004, 10:32 PM

In my fantast leage I got stuck with both brett favre and aman green. I actually found myself cheering for the pack last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!! please somebody help. what did i do! lol

Go to Vegas and put money on the Vikes to win back your fantasy losses :king:

[/img]http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news78/10vike09.l.jpg

purpleFavreEaters
09-19-2004, 11:35 PM
It is official I just aquired Randy moss and the titans starting rb for ahman green I am very happy!

sdvikefan
09-20-2004, 08:36 AM

It is official I just aquired Randy moss and the titans starting rb for ahman green I am very happy!

I think that trade worked really good for you. I have Chris Brown in one of my leagues and he has done well for me so far. And of course, Randy Moss is pretty good. :D

tdawg0002
09-24-2004, 11:23 AM
You have just by far gotten the steal of any league I have seen in a long time. That is a rediculously amazing trade in your favor. NICE WORK!!!

snowinapril
10-04-2004, 09:49 PM
I wish that I could get that lucky. I have

Bennett
O Smith
Griffin
Wheatley

Yeah, I thoought I would be alright with Smith going out for 4 wks and Bennett stepping in and now Bennett is going to screw me for another 2 wks.

I am screwed and Can't find anyone in my league to make a trade with.

I do have Culpepper which is the only brightspot.

cajunvike
11-04-2004, 01:51 PM

The main reason for a diehard fan of any team not to play fantasy football...plus it takes away time from following your favorite team!

purplehorn
11-04-2004, 01:54 PM

Drop em like a hot poker. I had green dropped him for Bettis
no way can I in good faith have a cheese head on my board. :shaking:

casper
12-01-2004, 08:37 AM
"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

Trade them! now, before its too late!!!!!!! :-D

that is :idea: the only thing that will save you :shaking: you must be really really :sad4:

:director: IS THERE A DOCTOR ON THE BOARD this fan needs :help: