PDA

View Full Version : Favretard



Del Rio
08-22-2006, 08:46 AM
All this virgin space and everyone is sticking to the welcome thread. I am unveiling my new word. Favretard. Now if we could just get some trolls in here to use it on.

Prophet
08-22-2006, 08:48 AM
;D, nice unveiling, only in he HOF...the official home of new word unveilings.

whackthepack
08-22-2006, 09:44 AM
"Del" wrote:


All this virgin space and everyone is sticking to the welcome thread. I am unveiling my new word. Favretard. Now if we could just get some trolls in here to use it on.



The Packer trolls are all in hiding because they know how bad the Pack will be this year and can't face it!

FedjeViking
08-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Not only that most of them can't post in these threads!

Del Rio
08-22-2006, 09:54 AM
That's good, we can make secret plans without them seeing.

Webby
08-22-2006, 09:57 AM
now how can I fit that in the word censor???


replace all Favre with Favretard?

HA

Vikes_King
08-22-2006, 01:20 PM
haha, that would actually be pretty awesome, that way when his loyal worshippers come in here singing praises of his holy awesomeness, they'd be in for a little surprise

cajunvike
08-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Packtard would be a good one for the collective group that Favretard plays for.

ultravikingfan
08-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Nice!

As long as asshat remains #1!

RK.
08-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Speaking of Packer posters does anyone know what happened to LOS?
I realize he is prolly a little depressed about his team but..........
Just wondered if anyone has stayed in touch with him.

shockzilla
08-22-2006, 10:16 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Nice!

As long as asshat remains #1!


Where DID that come from, anyway???

WBLVikeBabe
08-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Haha Favretard!
I like it, I like it a lot!
;D

AngloVike
08-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Hmmmm .... baffled on this. Found a link on a Bears message board with the same word in - so is Del a closet Bears fan?
:o
Not sure which worries me more, the fact that the poster there appears to be a woman or that they follow the Bears..
say it ain't so Del !

http://bears.hosttown.com/lofiversion/index.php/t119415.html

Del Rio
08-23-2006, 06:15 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:


Hmmmm .... baffled on this. Found a link on a Bears message board with the same word in - so is Del a closet Bears fan?
:o
Not sure which worries me more, the fact that the poster there appears to be a woman or that they follow the Bears..
say it ain't so Del !

http://bears.hosttown.com/lofiversion/index.php/t119415.html


Oh man a bears fan beat me to it. Oh well I will still use it sparingly.

Honestly for me personally I would rather be associated with the Packers then the Bears. In my experience Bears fans are more Favretarded then Packer fans.

Del Rio
08-23-2006, 06:45 AM
Wow I finally looked at the link you posted.

I can't belive you were digging through that mess or even there to begin with.

AngloVike
08-23-2006, 07:53 AM
"Del" wrote:


Wow I finally looked at the link you posted.

I can't belive you were digging through that mess or even there to begin with.

lol .... just that magic thing called Google - can't believe that the bears fans there are even able to spell words normally - let alone try and make some up !

VKG4LFE
08-23-2006, 07:33 PM
"RK." wrote:


Speaking of Packer posters does anyone know what happened to LOS?
I realize he is prolly a little depressed about his team but..........
Just wondered if anyone has stayed in touch with him.



You know what the sad thing is is that the cheesedick fans over here think that their rookie WR Jennings is good enough to make them a 9-7 team! What a fricken joke!



Good new word del, we'll pretend that you thought of it first!

NordicNed
08-27-2006, 06:01 PM
"RK." wrote:


Speaking of Packer posters does anyone know what happened to LOS?
I realize he is prolly a little depressed about his team but..........
Just wondered if anyone has stayed in touch with him.


Now thats a name I haven't seen for sometime, hopefully he will be around when the season kicks off...I always enjoyed his post here..

VKG4LFE
08-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah he's been gone for a real long time, I hope he's ok!?

BadlandsVikings
06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Can we call Viking Farve supporters farvetards?

marstc09
06-29-2009, 10:02 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Can we call Viking Farve supporters farvetards?


BTW which QB do you support?

BadlandsVikings
06-29-2009, 06:25 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Can we call Viking Farve supporters farvetards?


BTW which QB do you support?


I don't like any of the choices we have, but I'd rather have Jackson than have to see Farve in Purple

pack93z
07-01-2009, 02:00 PM
"Del" wrote:


All this virgin space and everyone is sticking to the welcome thread. I am unveiling my new word. Favretard. Now if we could just get some trolls in here to use it on.


Must use restraint... however the capsule of time fast forwarded is entertaining with such a statement.
;D

jmcdon00
07-01-2009, 02:23 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


"Del" wrote:


All this virgin space and everyone is sticking to the welcome thread. I am unveiling my new word. Favretard. Now if we could just get some trolls in here to use it on.


Must use restraint... however the capsule of time fast forwarded is entertaining with such a statement.
;D

I'm pretty sure this topped the charts for about 12 years in the land of Favre. Personally it makes me ill.
<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8HAzI63X8Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Marrdro
07-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Imagine how unhappy I was to open this and find out Del hand't come back.
:'( :'( :'(

so-cal vike
09-04-2009, 12:46 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Can we call Viking Farve supporters farvetards?


Read their posts and you'll have your answer.












Favretards.
:P

V4L
11-08-2009, 02:18 AM
"so-cal" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Can we call Viking Farve supporters farvetards?


Read their posts and you'll have your answer.




Uh huh







Favretards.

:P

Webby
09-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Blast from the past made me laugh!

Freya
09-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Variation on the theme................. Favretired. :p

singersp
09-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Variation on the theme................. Favretired. :p

Wasn't that his response after Childress asked him how he felt after throwing the across body INT in the NFCCG or was it his initial response when the 3 amigos went to Hattiesburg to remind him of his 2 year contract & asked him if he was going to honor it not?