PDA

View Full Version : Nice little flashback

skum
08-20-2006, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWmPTBBvJ3A

I just found this clip on my computer, and uploaded it..

cc21
08-20-2006, 03:35 PM
I still don't understand why we got rid of Edinger. He won two games for us. He made them when they counted and thats all that matters.

skum
08-20-2006, 03:37 PM
"cc21" wrote:

I still don't understand why we got rid of Edinger. He won to games for us. He made them when they counted and thats all that matters.

When there was a game on the line, he was the most clutch kicker last season, but other than that - he actually sucked :)

Mr. Purple
08-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Oh man thats a classic.I still remeber going NUCKIN FUTS when it happened.

Eyedea
08-20-2006, 03:59 PM
"cc21" wrote:

I still don't understand why we got rid of Edinger. He won to games for us. He made them when they counted and thats all that matters.

I'm even more suprised that no one has brought him in to atleast compete for a job

cc21
08-20-2006, 04:02 PM
"skum" wrote:

"cc21" wrote:

When there was a game on the line, he was the most clutch kicker last season, but other than that - he actually sucked :)
He made them when he had to and thats all that matters I think.

Freakout
08-20-2006, 04:23 PM
They all matter and thats why he's currently looking for a team.

i_bleed_purple
08-20-2006, 04:31 PM
"cc21" wrote:

"skum" wrote:

"cc21" wrote:

well he also missed some easy field goals in the middle of games that could have changed the outcome.

rjmac
08-20-2006, 06:00 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"cc21" wrote:

"skum" wrote:

"cc21" wrote:

well he also missed some easy field goals in the middle of games that could have changed the outcome.

I think Longwell has just a few more of those game winning kicks under his belt. You know what they say if you can't beat 'em, sign 'em.

PurplePeopleEaters
08-20-2006, 07:00 PM
I was there!
;D What an awesome game. I thought we were gonna keep edinger because of his clutch kicks but I guess it's better to have a clutch and solid kicker.

BadlandsVikings
08-20-2006, 07:13 PM
I hate the way he stands when he kicks, it's just weird.

gregair13
08-20-2006, 08:00 PM
myself, paul allen, and every other viking fan went crazy when that happened. i jumped and screamed so loud