PDA

View Full Version : who really gives a flying.....

Tillmanhasnoballs84
08-18-2006, 01:05 PM
I am so sick of all this "discipline" crap.
So what Koren Robinson got arrested and now hes gone forever??
That's bs.
So MANY PEOPLE get dui's and it doesnt mean their "cancers" or bad teammates!
Truth is talent wins, and without him, were gona struggle alot on offense.

3 years ago, Kevin Williams had a DUI, but does that mean he should have no future with the team?? So if Childress was the coach, he would be gone ROFLMFAO!!!
You need talent to win football games, and getting rid of all these players will make our team worse. Im sick of this discipline crap, who gives a shit, talent wins games.

Why the hell should he be not invited back? He can play and a DUI isnt like he assualted someone or stole money or something worse like that.

Prophet
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:

That's bs.

3 years ago, Kevin Williams had a DUI, but does that mean he should have no future with the team?? So if Childress was the coach, he would be gone ROFLMFAO!!!
You need talent to win football games, and getting rid of all these players will make our team worse. Im sick of this discipline crap, who gives a pooh, talent wins games.

Why the hell should he be not invited back? He can play and a DUI isnt like he assualted someone or stole money or something worse like that.

Logic 101.
The NFL has rules and this violation means he gets a one-year suspension if he's prosecuted.
The Vikings have a 53 man roster and a salary cap to deal with to put together a team that functions.
Robinson blew it.
Fuck him.
He is replaceable.
Give the job to someone who cares and has the desire to be the best.

MensaTice
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM
When do you think he'll be able to come back?
He's out for the year.
By next year, why would we want him?
Do you think we should pay him for this year to sit out for an year long NFL suspension?
I too hate those stupid NFL rules that give players three strikes with the law.
Give me a break.

EDIT: Prophet read my mind

NodakPaul
08-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Kevin Williams got a DWI under a different coach.
The old coach didn't instill any accountability, and that probably contributed to the situatin Kevin found himself in.

Even if Kevin Williams had gotten his DWI this year, it would still be different circumstances.
K Rob is a recovering alcoholic, who was already cut from one NFL team and now faces a year suspension from the NFL.
This is a far cry from his first offense.

PurpleRide
08-18-2006, 01:17 PM
When did williams drive over 100 mph in a 30?
Or when did williams take the cops on a 15 mile chase through two cities?
I dont want someone who endangers the lives of the people who matter by their foolish decision making on the streets, let alone a pro football team.
He doesnt deserve it.

crazyB
08-18-2006, 01:19 PM
i just came back from holiday to this K rob with a dui Moor and Greenway on IR and they said the loss was a productive game, what did i miss or did this just help them decide who they want to keep on the team?...

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 01:20 PM

That's bs.

You need talent to win football games, and getting rid of all these players will make our team worse. Im sick of this discipline crap, who gives a pooh, talent wins games.

Jesus. Are you fucking serious?

Prophet
08-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Somebody put something in the water today.
The illogical are coming out in droves.
It must be the terrorists.

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Talent wins games.

Congratulations your post has summed up the way half the people on here think.

Rastak
08-18-2006, 01:25 PM
"Del" wrote:

That's bs.

Jesus. Are you fricken serious?

He can't possibly be. He (Robinson) directly put into mortal danger not just the cops chasing him but the general public. If doesn't go to prison for a time then there is no justice.
High speed chase = jail time in my world. This isn't just about a guy having one too many.

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Who has my .gif of the guy typing so hard his fingers disintegrate into bloody stumps.....comon someone has it I know they do.

Prophet
08-18-2006, 01:33 PM
"Del" wrote:

Who has my .gif of the guy typing so hard his fingers disintegrate into bloody stumps.....comon someone has it I know they do.

I have it, but it's on my other computer.
I was thinking about that too.

2beersTommy
08-18-2006, 01:41 PM
"Del" wrote:

Talent wins games.

and to think all this time that more points won games..go figure

Christie
08-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Just because he is a NFL player doesn't mean he should be waived of the ruls both on from the NFL and the regular law.
Not only could he hae hurt himself but many innocent people when he was driving fast and wreckless.
Not wise!! >:(

Webby
08-18-2006, 02:31 PM
"Del" wrote:

That's bs.

Jesus. Are you fricken serious?

Look at his screen name.
I doubt he's serious about anything.

Nice short-sighted post.
Who cares how many people are put in danger and if its his one-zillionth strike?
Oh well.

Braddock
08-18-2006, 02:38 PM
"2beersTommy" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

Talent wins games.

and to think all this time that more points won games..go figure

Yeah, didn 't you hear? Now, each team lines up on either side of the 50 yd line and the refs evaluate the talent on the team. Whoever has the most talent is declared the winner. The game shortly follows and that's just more for tradition's sake, a post evaluation party (with no alcohol...sorry K-Rob).

COJOMAY
08-18-2006, 02:42 PM
"Del" wrote:

Talent wins games.

And LOTS of money to throw away on other teams "stars."
"Hey, so and so is available. Let's get him." ;D

thevikingfan
08-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Im 90 percent sure that we will wind up draftin a reciever next year or possibly a running back in the first round (if taylor winds up sucking this year that is)

Warp
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:

Im 90 percent sure that we will wind up draftin a reciever next year or possibly a running back in the first round (if taylor winds up sucking this year that is)

Im thinking reciever in next years draft. And look how deep the WR class could potentialy be! And about krob theres no way he deserves to still be on the team. He endangered innocent lives with what he did.

Prophet
08-18-2006, 04:21 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:

Bold prediction since the Vikings haven't even trimmed down to their 53 man roster and have only played one preseason game.
There's still a lot of action in the preseason and the trade deadline doesn't come until Oct.

Slade
08-18-2006, 04:54 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

Take yer pick http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons2/other_BloodyHeadbang.gif
http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons2/other_dudewtf.gif
http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons2/other_wtfdance.gif
http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons3/other_angrySlappingOfKeyboard.gif

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 04:59 PM
"Slade" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

Take yer pick http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons2/other_BloodyHeadbang.gif

Thats a part of it.......I need the whole thing!

Slade
08-18-2006, 05:05 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

- I have a few up there that may suit this occasion...I tried
:-

Prophet
08-18-2006, 06:08 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/110500.gif

gregair13
08-18-2006, 06:10 PM
That is me alot. well until the blood

Aberration
08-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Well you strike me as an instigator... DWI is never ok no matter who it is as it is there are people in MN with 20+ on their records and thousands with 10+ if he is used as a poster child for the disease then so be it.

if it was simply driving at .09 then there would be less of an issue during this regime Offord was pulled over and blew the same (note not too long ago .1 was the limit in MN) but Offord was pulled over for driving too slow on the highway not above 120 in a high speed chase. If you look at the charges the DWI was barely part of it but because of his issues with alcohol in the past he might be in serious trouble with the league.

As a team we cannot count on a guy who is a loose cannon like this and with his new contract he is paid too much to simply be a kick returner so something has to give

Tillmanhasnoballs84
08-18-2006, 06:50 PM
ok ok... i get your point, but we need more talent to replace this guy.
I hope Childress doesnt sit on this issue without getting another #1 receiver. I didnt see it that way cuz i
didnt know all the facts.

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 06:56 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

That is by far my favorite Gif ever and it fits so well today.

Formo
08-18-2006, 07:14 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Yes..
Amen to that man.

I'm not worried about our WR 'issue'.
We are using the same offense as the Eagles, and they had only one #1 WR the past, what?
5, 6 years?
I'm more worried about our offensive line gelling and staying healthy and us actually having some sort of an running attack.

TheKnuck
08-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Wow, your so brilliant!!!
True talent wins games.
But what talent?
this doorknob cant even show us his talent because of his stupid brain.
you have to follow rules (and laws) if you want to show your talent in this league.
why do you care so much about a player who doesnt even care about his teammates, fans, hell even himself??????
there is no arguement here, there is nothing you can say (tillmanhasnoballs) that hasnt been gone over before.
why start a new thread.

Ltrey33
08-18-2006, 07:52 PM

ok ok... i get your point, but we need more talent to replace this guy.
I hope Childress doesnt sit on this issue without getting another #1 receiver. I didnt see it that way cuz i
didnt know all the facts.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have seen a message board first. Someone has admitted they were...were.....WRONG! AHHH!!!!

;D

ultravikingfan
08-18-2006, 09:07 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Hell no Del!

This is the best GIF ever...you turned me on to it and it rocks!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/th8be8849d.gif

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 09:09 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

Hell no Del!

This is the best GIF ever...you turned me on to it and it rocks!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/th8be8849d.gif

See I'm glad some of you guys have saved some of my good .gifs because when I got my new job they didn't transfer the My Documents folder over. Pissed me off.

BadlandsVikings
08-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Where do you find the violent stick men, there great.

Del Rio
08-18-2006, 09:13 PM
"westvirginiavikings" wrote:

Where do you find the violent stick men, there great.

I've just collected them for years on my computers. Tons of animated .gifs.

eelpout72
08-18-2006, 09:31 PM

uh, remember this guy?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/1999/06/16/little_manslaughter/

PurpleRide
08-18-2006, 10:07 PM
"eelpout72" wrote:

[quote]

uh, remember this guy?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/1999/06/16/little_manslaughter/
[/quote
Perfect point there, the worst thing about that situation was he only got 90 days in jail what a joke.

mrswebby
08-18-2006, 10:35 PM

That's bs.

OK, can't let this one go by.
Are you kidding?
Laws and rules exist for a reason and he should be held to them like any other person; NFL player or not.
We're not talking one warning, it's a third offense.
Glad I wasn't caught on the road the same time as his little rampage....
he's lucky he didn't kill someone.
Why is it no big deal since he didn't and why should be be able to continue on as though nothing happened, AND get paid for it?
Where's the accountability?
I drive a company vehicle and would be fired no questions asked if I got a DWI, on the job or off.

Too bad people are sick of the whole "discipline" thing.
Is it too much to ask that players act like the adults and professionals they're paid to be?
To act older than some of their youngest fans?
Maybe a little self respect and discipline would help... one shouldn't need to have rules of conduct yet somehow, it's always our Purple and Gold who end up in the headlines for stupid behavior.
I'm not naive enough to think that incidents like the party boat don't happen outside of MN, but if you get caught and it becomes public you deal with the consequences.
Silly me to hope we could get through a season of just watching football games without all the circus activity on the side.
Like it or not, these players are role models... letting him continue to play would send the wrong message.

As for the needing talent to win games, you're right- but it's not the only thing.

Nearly $11 million, two previous strikes and a warning the week before... sorry, but no sympathy here.
He knew the league rules and it didn't stop him.
Pay it to someone who has a little pride in the uniform and deserves it!

MensaTice
08-18-2006, 10:40 PM
I heart Mrs. Webby.

Mensa Tice

ColoradoVike
08-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Not much more I can add to Mrs. Webby's lecture, but one thing. It seems that some fans need to be enlightened about the facts of the viking's character campaign. First, this is Wilf's doing. In case some forgot, he's the owner. You know, the boss. He writes the rules. So he gets to run his sports team according to his ideals. If the player-employees can't follow them, if they are not on board with the team philosphy, then Wilf can send them packing. As mrs Webby points out, the K Robinson situation is really no different that any other employer-employee relationship. If someone shows that they don't care about their employers' mission in all its parts, they why should the employer continue to keep that person on board?

For those who missed it, the other day Wilf gave an hour-long interview to Minnesota Public Radio during a call-in show. He spells out very clearly his ethics of business and what he expects from his player-employees. You can download the program here (http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2006/08/17/midmorning2/).

TheKnuck
08-18-2006, 11:14 PM
roger that, set an example.
a party boat, arrests, now dui's.
higly unaccetable.
set an example before it gets out of hand.
if i had a jersey i would want koren himself send me a refund.
you know, like a community service type sentence which im sure he'll walk away with!!

mrswebby
08-19-2006, 01:05 AM
"ColoradoVike" wrote:

Not much more I can add to Mrs. Webby's lecture, but one thing. It seems that some fans need to be enlightened about the facts of the viking's character campaign. First, this is Wilf's doing. In case some forgot, he's the owner. You know, the boss. He writes the rules. So he gets to run his sports team according to his ideals. If the player-employees can't follow them, if they are not on board with the team philosphy, then Wilf can send them packing. As mrs Webby points out, the K Robinson situation is really no different that any other employer-employee relationship. If someone shows that they don't care about their employers' mission in all its parts, they why should the employer continue to keep that person on board?

For those who missed it, the other day Wilf gave an hour-long interview to Minnesota Public Radio during a call-in show. He spells out very clearly his ethics of business and what he expects from his player-employees. You can download the program here (http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2006/08/17/midmorning2/).

Oops... was that a lecture? Sorry- didn't mean for it to be.
Just tired of all the "poor Robinson" chat.
If it is an addiction issue and not just him being irresponsible, then I hope he gets straightened out, but not while on the Vikings payroll.
If he is, what in the world is there to keep it from happening yet again?

Prophet
08-19-2006, 07:09 AM
Rock on Mrs. Webby!
You should post more often.

jdvike
08-19-2006, 07:37 AM
K-Rob needs to forget about football and get his life back in order before he kills someone or himself.

The attitude of most kids and pro athletes.....
Do onto others...if you got game....its all good.

K-Rob has had too many chances...get rid of him....for his own good!

BadlandsVikings
08-19-2006, 07:43 AM
I think they should get rid of him so we don't get the headline:
Drunk Viking kills Pedestrian

ColoradoVike
08-19-2006, 04:07 PM
"mrswebby" wrote:

"ColoradoVike" wrote:

Oops... was that a lecture? Sorry- didn't mean for it to be.
Just tired of all the "poor Robinson" chat.
If it is an addiction issue and not just him being irresponsible, then I hope he gets straightened out, but not while on the Vikings payroll.
If he is, what in the world is there to keep it from happening yet again?

I didn't mean lecture in a bad way; your post was instructive.

WBLVikeBabe
08-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Great post Mrs. Webby! I agree with you 100% Koren should be held accountable for what he did and if that means not playing for the Vikings anymore than so be it.
As saddened as I am about this and as much as I wish he could still be on our team what's done is done and he deserves every bit of it.

mrswebby
08-19-2006, 07:35 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Rock on Mrs. Webby!

Thanks!
I usually read a lot, but don't always put in my 2 cents.
I've been trying to help Webby lately by transfering content to the new site.... and getting ready for the arrival of the little one...
Anyway, glad to know that post didn't get me banned from the site (oh ya, I do know webby... ;)
Not always sure how others will take it.
I'm all for the purple and gold, but not at any cost.

6-KINGS
08-19-2006, 08:27 PM
"mrswebby" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Rock on Mrs. Webby!

Thanks!
I've been trying to help Webby lately by transfering content to the new site.... and getting ready for the arrival of the little one...
Anyway, glad to know that post didn't get me banned from the site (oh ya, I do know webby... ;)

Do you Mrs. Webby take 6-Kings as his lawful wedded Web wife?
LOL
Love your post!!!
Nothing like a good trip to the woodshed to straighten folks out!!!

mrswebby
08-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Hey thanks- I'm flattered.
Though I have to turn you down... my heart belongs to only one person on the web-and he happens to be my real life Prince Charming as well.
Lucky me!

As for the woodshed, just chalk it up to my mid-western upbrining!
LOL

Webby
08-19-2006, 09:56 PM
:o
:o :o

WHO IS IT!!!

Who is it!?
Who has been on the web stealing my wife's heart?

I will find you!!!

:'(

ultravikingfan
08-19-2006, 09:56 PM
"mrswebby" wrote:

Though I have to turn you down... my heart belongs to only one person on the web-and he happens to be my real life Prince Charming as well.
Lucky me!

LOL

Yup, that Prince Charming was non other than me.
I remember that day like it was yesterday.
Oh the good old days.

mrswebby
08-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Hehehe...alright, Ultra- I'm going to have some 'splanin to do!
Ha!

WBLVikeBabe
08-19-2006, 10:11 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mrswebby" wrote:

Lucky me!

LOL

Oh the good old days.

Ohhh Ultra watch out Webby is coming after you.
:P

Del Rio
08-19-2006, 10:26 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"mrswebby" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Rock on Mrs. Webby!

Thanks!

LOL
Love your post!!!

6-Kings,
Where have you been man?

ultravikingfan
08-19-2006, 11:42 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mrswebby" wrote:

Lucky me!

LOL

Oh the good old days.

Ohhh Ultra watch out Webby is coming after you.

:P

Hold on, let me see if I am shaking.....nope.
;D

Webby
08-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Well you shouldn't shake with fear and trepidation, you already know how badly I kick your ass.

I wouldn't expect you to shake, I figured you were spending more time lining up your suitcase for the hospital stay...
:P :P

ultravikingfan
08-19-2006, 11:59 PM
"Webby" wrote:

Well you shouldn't shake with fear and trepidation, you already know how badly I kick your jiggly butt.

I wouldn't expect you to shake, I figured you were spending more time lining up your suitcase for the hospital stay...
:P :P

That was weak techie!

darkflood
08-20-2006, 12:27 AM
"Webby" wrote:

WHO IS IT!!!

Who is it!?

I will find you!!!

Guess you have to go after all of us Webby :) The woodshed comment was right on; I think we all got shooled and we're all trying to steal her heart :-*

olson_10
08-20-2006, 12:32 AM

That's bs.

look man, if this was a first offense, then okay..i was listening to dan barreiro the other day, and they went over his entire rap sheet..this guy has numerous DUI's to go along with assaults, kidnapping charges, and a ton of other things..the guy shouldve never found his way back in the NFL to start with..this was guarenteed going to happen, it was just a matter of when..this is why we put a clause in his contract that gives us the right to void his contract if he gets into trouble..you have some serious problems if 5.5 million dollars guarenteed isnt enough for you to stay out of trouble..also, why bring back a guy that is going to be suspended for the season? kind of goofy to keep him on ur roster when he cant even play

whackthepack
08-21-2006, 10:44 AM
"olson_10" wrote:

That's bs.

look man, if this was a first offense, then okay..i was listening to dan barreiro the other day, and they went over his entire rap sheet..this guy has numerous DUI's to go along with assaults, kidnapping charges, and a ton of other things..the guy shouldve never found his way back in the NFL to start with..this was guarenteed going to happen, it was just a matter of when..this is why we put a clause in his contract that gives us the right to void his contract if he gets into trouble..you have some serious problems if 5.5 million dollars guarenteed isnt enough for you to stay out of trouble..also, why bring back a guy that is going to be suspended for the season? kind of goofy to keep him on ur roster when he cant even play

Willie offord got a DUI a few months ago and he is still on the team, I think the fact that it is Koren's repeated offenses and the fact he ran from the law doing over a 100 miles an hour drunk, is what is getting him kicked off the team.
Everybody makes mistakes, but it is the people that keep making the same mistakes and act like it is somebody else's fault all the time is what makes them undesirable to have on a football team or in your life as a friend!

You meet people and sometimes get an instant read on them that they are nothing but trouble, and you don't associate with them.
Other people seem like they are a stand up individual, but over time you begin to realize that they never grew up, or that they never take responsibility for their actions, and then you have to make a decision if you want them around you or your family.
These are hard to do because you love them or care for them and it hurts to have to get them out of your life, but it is the right thing to do.

If you have a rookie drafted in the 5th or 6th round and he gets busted before camp starts and is in trouble all the time, he goes away and you never really got to know him and it doesn't hurt as much.
Then you have the player you get to know and he says the right things and he seems sincere so you trust him, but it is all an act or if he reverts to his old ways and then you realize that you have to get him out of your life and it hurts you because you know him and care for him, but in the end it is the right thing to do.

PurpleRide
08-21-2006, 07:06 PM
The best advice to give anyone.
Take a cab!
Put an extra twenty in your shoe or something, if your drunk you wont remember its there until you get in the cab and look at your feet anyways!

RandyMoss8404
08-21-2006, 07:24 PM
I am tired of these motherf*ckin drunks on this motherf*ckin Viking boat!

whackthepack
08-22-2006, 08:39 AM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I am tired of these motherf*ckin drunks on this motherf*ckin Viking boat!

RM8404 I think this is the first time that I have not seen you side with the players.

6-KINGS
08-22-2006, 12:13 PM
"Webby" wrote:

WHO IS IT!!!

Who is it!?

I will find you!!!

It was Del Rio!!
He hacked my password and he is hittin' on your wife!!!!

Not that I would throw Del Rio under the bus.
I mean he couldn't help it, Cajun made him do it.
That Cajun what a bad influence on younger people!
And too
top it off he smells like ditch cricket boil.

LOL

6-KINGS
08-22-2006, 12:17 PM
"Del" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"mrswebby" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Rock on Mrs. Webby!

Thanks!

LOL
Love your post!!!

6-Kings,
Where have you been man?

Well Del I did some time in the Benbrook jail for watering my lawn on the wrong days.

I have been recovering from surgery 1st, catch up at work, please my harum of 20 year old mistresses.

You know just pretending I matter in life.
;)

Del Rio
08-22-2006, 12:42 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"mrswebby" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Rock on Mrs. Webby!

Thanks!

LOL
Love your post!!!

6-Kings,
Where have you been man?

Well Del I did some time in the Benbrook jail for watering my lawn on the wrong days.

I have been recovering from surgery 1st, catch up at work, please my harum of 20 year old mistresses.

;)

That is nonsense. No surgery could hurt the 6, work! What is that? You tell your harum to pleasure each other and you post on here more you sack of waste.

PS: Get a high quality webcam and point it at the harem while posting. Direct link it to me. KTHXBYE

Vikes_King
08-22-2006, 01:17 PM
"PurpleRide" wrote:

Take a cab!
Put an extra twenty in your shoe or something, if your drunk you wont remember its there until you get in the cab and look at your feet anyways!

yeah, that may work after a night on the town or leaving a party. but k-rob was making his way back to mankato from god knows where, trying to make it back to the dorms on time after the excused day after the monday night game.

im sure he was coming from farther away where he couldnt really take a cab =P

plus why take a cab when you're driving a BMW!
;D

whackthepack
08-22-2006, 02:19 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:

"PurpleRide" wrote:

Take a cab!

yeah, that may work after a night on the town or leaving a party. but k-rob was making his way back to mankato from god knows where, trying to make it back to the dorms on time after the excused day after the monday night game.

im sure he was coming from farther away where he couldnt really take a cab =P

plus why take a cab when you're driving a BMW!
;D

He could afford to have a Rolls Royce with a chauffeur!
Just think it would have saved him 15 million dollars and time in jail.

i_bleed_purple
08-22-2006, 02:25 PM
and his carreer.
the thing that i find interesting, is the media hasn't really ripped the vikigns on this one.
of course there's the odd one that rips zigi for signing him, but it seems the fans are giving him more of a hard time than anyone else.

6-KINGS
08-22-2006, 06:30 PM
"Del" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"mrswebby" wrote:

Rock on Mrs. Webby!

Thanks!

LOL
Love your post!!!

6-Kings,
Where have you been man?

;)

That is nonsense. No surgery could hurt the 6, work! What is that? You tell your harum to pleasure each other and you post on here more you sack of waste.

PS: Get a high quality webcam and point it at the harem while posting. Direct link it to me. KTHXBYE

Well I don't work for the Federal folks.
So I must work.
You Bum!!
I will get the webcam going soon.

Well it is good to be back you useless, miserable bag of dusty poke bones!!

Yours in Christ
6-kings