PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper's Celebration - Love it or Hate it?

Toss2Moss84
09-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Love it or Hate it?

I myself find myself doing it along with him and looking just as dorky as him, but with that said I like it!

tlk23
09-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Me too. I agree.

vikingsalltheway
09-13-2004, 06:00 PM
I love it!!! Cowboy fans hated it cause they said he looked like an idiot over at their board but hell daunte has been doing that since last year.

LosAngelis
09-13-2004, 06:00 PM
He's so bulky. Bulky guys don't look as cool as WR's who dance. There's nothing worse than a fat guy dancing. It's like watching Mr. T trying to dance like Michael Jackson or something.

vikingsalltheway
09-13-2004, 06:01 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

He's so bulky. Bulky guys don't look as cool as WR's who dance. There's nothing worse than a fat guy dancing. It's like watching Mr. T trying to dance like Michael Jackson or something.

Shut up fudgie boy. Your calling culpepper fat? Thats not cool at all but hey Favre is old and washed up how bout that!

vikings minnesoulija
09-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Get your roll on, hell yeah I love it.

VKG4LFE
09-13-2004, 06:07 PM
All that sh!t is retarded! Just do your job and get off the field!

sdvikefan
09-13-2004, 07:00 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

There's nothing worse than a fat guy dancing.

I'm sure you see plenty of that in Wisconsin.

muchluv4smoot
09-13-2004, 07:08 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

All that sh!t is retarded! Just do your job and get off the field!

Exactly. Act like you expected to score a TD and walk off the field.

jackyl
09-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Anything you can do to get under the skin of your opponent, get the home crowd into the game or the away crowd out of it Is a plus. IMO

LosAngelis
09-13-2004, 07:35 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Shut up fudgie boy. Your calling culpepper fat? Thats not cool at all but hey Favre is old and washed up how bout that!

"Fudgie boy"?

Makes me sound like a spokesperson for Pillsbury or something....

No, Culpepper isn't fat, he's just big. He's built like a linebacker and dances like a DLineman.

I wasn't the one who came up with the poll, I just voted and commented. I didn't think any of you would be quite so sensitive after y'all won yesterday.

whackthepack
09-13-2004, 08:02 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

"Fudgie boy"?

Makes me sound like a spokesperson for Pillsbury or something....

No, Culpepper isn't fat, he's just big. He's built like a linebacker and dances like a DLineman.

I wasn't the one who came up with the poll, I just voted and commented. I didn't think any of you would be quite so sensitive after y'all won yesterday.

Guys Los is the smartest packer fan I have seen on here!

And I have to agree, Pepper looks like he can't dance.

so-cal vike
09-13-2004, 08:10 PM
I think celebration dances of any sort are an insult to the rest of the team. Any given play worked or failed as a result of the entire team's effort, and for one or two individuals to dance their way into spotlight takes away from that team effort.

With that being said, and given that Daunte has been doing that dance for some time now, I think his "rollin" dance is pretty good, and if his teammates dig it, then let him keep rollin on.

ADubya26
09-13-2004, 08:36 PM
hell, I do it with him when we score!

LosAngelis
09-13-2004, 08:50 PM
:-) I could care less what a QB does after the TD. It's better than sharpies or cell phones.

But....I would have to laugh heartily if Daunte decided to head butt a wall and injured himself.

so-cal vike
09-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Keep dreaming Los, keep dreaming.
Daunte will be well enough to take care of the Packers.

whackthepack
09-13-2004, 10:46 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

:-) I could care less what a QB does after the TD. It's better than sharpies or cell phones.

But....I would have to laugh heartily if Daunte decided to head butt a wall and injured himself.

Los I defend you and you come up with this!! tisk tisk :scratch:

VikingsTw
09-14-2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah his comments have been really gay lately i dont know what his probelm is hmmm. Culpepper is fat LOL, that was a good one i think hes starting to get scared. Scared of loosing to us twice this year.

vikings_fan66
09-14-2004, 12:36 AM
I think its awesome. Its not meant to look good its suppose to symbolize rolling with the punches. And its not just a celebration by him anymore if u pay attention you will notice many of his teamates joining in.

And i love to join in

VIKE58
09-14-2004, 01:01 AM
hey it's a little goofy looking :scratch: but :!: If it keeps him throwing touchdown passes :cheers: like he did on Sunday HELL I'M ALL FOR IT :thumbright: :!: Daunte can just keep rolli'n on :!:

superior230bartime
09-14-2004, 01:14 AM
It is quite possibly the gayest thing going in the NFL today. Someone please tell me when the one man conga arm roll became cool and I will back off from this argument.

vikings minnesoulija
09-14-2004, 01:18 AM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

It is quite possibly the gayest thing going in the NFL today. Someone please tell me when the one man conga arm roll became cool and I will back off from this argument.

Dont nobody gotta explain sh!t to you. Either you like or you dont. When did become cool to like the packers possibly the gayest team in the NFL.

superior230bartime
09-14-2004, 01:22 AM
"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:

Dont nobody gotta explain sh!t to you. Either you like or you dont. When did become cool to like the packers possibly the gayest team in the NFL.

Ok buddy didn't mean to upset you. Keep doing the ungay conga and wearing the ungay purple you manly stud.

vikings minnesoulija
09-14-2004, 01:24 AM
quit hitting on me. im not wit that funny shit.

chubchub
09-14-2004, 02:22 AM
"VIKE58" wrote:

hey it's a little goofy looking :scratch: but :!: If it keeps him throwing touchdown passes :cheers: like he did on Sunday HELL I'M ALL FOR IT :thumbright: :!: Daunte can just keep rolli'n on :!:
58-you're right -who cares what the f@#$ he does as long as he's throwing T.D.'s (It does look weird though).

SKOL
09-14-2004, 02:28 AM

It's his trademark. Nobody else does it. I don't think it's gay... but I'll be really mad if the sound system breaks out in the conga after a touchdown pass.

casper
09-14-2004, 04:12 AM
DANCING we be DANCING....

Man I am dancing.. :hello1: .. screaming..runing in the street.... the folks around here at 0100 until 0300 have called the cops figuring something wrong ...they do not understand, and when the cops came I have to explain why or what is going on this was a few years ago....lots of fun was had... so now I just dance and jump up and down screaming quitely to my self.... 8)

And I am With V58 what ever it take keep on Keeping on I am right there with Culpeppers Celebration....

hawaiianvike21
09-14-2004, 05:18 AM
who cares its just a celebration and we would rather him be doing that then see him throwing tatrums when he screws up like he has in the past but not as of recently since hes been doing too darn good. :colors:

VikesFan4Life
09-14-2004, 11:50 PM
He can do the "Ickey Shuffle" for all I care... :lol:

But seriously, I'm ok with it. At least nobody else does it, it's kinda his own thing (I think).

thepacksux
09-15-2004, 01:25 AM
That would be awesome if he did the ickey shuffle, but maybe he should run around with his number one finger in the air like fav-rah, come to think of it, i dont think there is anybody who has done that before is there s-bar-time??

superior230bartime
09-15-2004, 01:41 AM
"thepacksux" wrote:

That would be awesome if he did the ickey shuffle, but maybe he should run around with his number one finger in the air like fav-rah, come to think of it, i dont think there is anybody who has done that before is there s-bar-time??

Yeah, Favre does that, what's your point?

hawaiianvike21
09-15-2004, 02:12 AM
what the hell is an ickey shuffle? :scratch:

Del Rio
09-15-2004, 08:27 AM
You're joking right?

The Icky Shuffle

Icky Woods

Bengals

Dance

SHOW-TIME
09-15-2004, 07:47 PM
i love it we doe almost the same thing in choir

vikingsalltheway
09-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Culpepper is awesome when he does that but maybe he should quit doing that until we prove we dont choke this season.

so-cal vike
09-15-2004, 08:12 PM
Hawaiianvike21, PLEASE,PLEASE tell me that you're joking. The Icky shuffle, the most famous dance in the NFL.

josdin00
09-16-2004, 02:07 PM
It was the first famous touchdown celebration that I can personally remember.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/1997/weekly/catchingup/1215/

VKG4LFE
09-16-2004, 04:32 PM
I used to do the ickey shuffle dance with ickey woods and the bengals!! Man, I hate to admit this, but I wanted the Bengals to beat the 49ers that year!!

transplantedvikingfan
09-16-2004, 04:52 PM
When i first saw him do that "roll" of his, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever seen. But now when I see him celebrate that way I just love it.

SKOL
09-16-2004, 10:23 PM
I looked everywhere for a link of video of the Icky Shuffle... maybe someone's more proficient than me at finding sites.

magicci
09-16-2004, 10:48 PM
if you guys ever pley madden games or nfl streets or any football game he does that

ItalianStallion
09-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Bartime take a pill man, nobody here cares what you have to say. Everything you have to say is so negative and anti-social. Why do you always feel the need to talk to people would would prefer to ignore you?

You remind me of that loser in high school that everyone liked to hate, and never felt sorry for him because he was such an a$$hole.

hawaiianvike21
09-16-2004, 11:20 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

Hawaiianvike21, PLEASE,PLEASE tell me that you're joking. The Icky shuffle, the most famous dance in the NFL.

No im not kidding. EIther i forget how the dance goes or i just dont plain know it. I need to see how the dance goes to see if i recognize it.

josdin00
09-17-2004, 09:54 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

I looked everywhere for a link of video of the Icky Shuffle... maybe someone's more proficient than me at finding sites.

The link I posted had a description of it, but I couldn't find a movie either.

sitandbehitski
09-17-2004, 10:12 AM
No, Daunte can't dance, is he dancing? Hell no! He's just doing an arm-roll to pump up his team and the crowd, and it's obviously working. Daunte can do that as long as he wants.

Del Rio
09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
I think in today's NFL what Daunte does is a little bit weak. I think he should take of his helmet where he has secretly concealed a package of sharpies and run up to the opposing team and sign thier helmets.

Then he should grab the ref by the hands and start madly spinning until he reaches maximum speed and let him fly through the field goal. If and only if the ref goal is good then he should run up to the goal post and grab out a cell phone and call Mcnab and put him on speaker phone and say "What's up now soup boy??"

Then after the crowds frenzie has died down and they decide to go for two Matt Birk will snap him a fire extinguisher instead of a ball and dauntee will start spraying his players shoes because they are so fast that their feet are on fire.....on fire......get it..........because they are so fast............on fire.....................

whackthepack
09-17-2004, 11:10 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I think in today's NFL what Daunte does is a little bit weak. I think he should take of his helmet where he has secretly concealed a package of sharpies and run up to the opposing team and sign thier helmets.

Then he should grab the ref by the hands and start madly spinning until he reaches maximum speed and let him fly through the field goal. If and only if the ref goal is good then he should run up to the goal post and grab out a cell phone and call Mcnab and put him on speaker phone and say "What's up now soup boy??"

Then after the crowds frenzie has died down and they decide to go for two Matt Birk will snap him a fire extinguisher instead of a ball and dauntee will start spraying his players shoes because they are so fast that their feet are on fire.....on fire......get it..........because they are so fast............on fire.....................

LMAO Del Rio