PDA

View Full Version : Vikings 35 - Cowboys 17

tlk23
09-12-2004, 09:43 PM
How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!

enlvikeman
09-12-2004, 09:51 PM
No other team I despise more then the Cowboys. Gonna be an exciting season!

VKG4LFE
09-12-2004, 09:53 PM
That's what I'm talking about!! Daunte, offensive player of the week!!

sdvikefan
09-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Daunte was just amazing. This was his best game ever. He spread the ball around so well, was in total control, made smart decisions, and ran for first downs when things got sticky.

NeoVikesTX
09-12-2004, 10:04 PM
How bout them Vikings more like it!!!

Duante Culpepper 5 TD passes to 4 different recievers, AWESOME!

hovan
09-12-2004, 10:33 PM
"tlk23" wrote:

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN WATCHING KEYSHAWN POUTING ON THE SIDELINE?????

WELL.....FAVRAY CRYING IN A TOWELL IS PRETTY GOOD!! :clown:

rjkvikings
09-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Nice job by everyone! Including Moss's nice throw! I love that play. Have ever since the first time they did it!

hawaiianvike21
09-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Wheres all the daunte basher and gus freotte supporters now huh???????? :lol: Come on lets hear all the gus should be starting over culpepper now.

Daunte 4 player of the week and mvp!

DoubleDown11
09-12-2004, 11:11 PM
"tlk23" wrote:

Yeah. next week when TO is pouting on the sidelines for second year in a row!!!!

vikingsalltheway
09-12-2004, 11:13 PM
"DoubleDown11" wrote:

"tlk23" wrote:

Yeah. next week when TO is pouting on the sidelines for second year in a row!!!!

I dont know about that. If we win that would be awesome but beating the Eagles in philly is a tall order.

VikingsTw
09-12-2004, 11:20 PM
"hovan" wrote:

"tlk23" wrote:

WELL.....FAVRAY CRYING IN A TOWELL IS PRETTY GOOD!! :clown:

Tho only thing better than him pouting on the sideline, was when Brian Williams laid him out and he got up and had nothing to say. That was funny he didnt know what the hell happened. :drunken:

ADubya26
09-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Culpepper was awesome no doubt, but how about B. Williams! I think Winfield has rubbed off on him in a good way!!

tlk23
09-12-2004, 11:35 PM
That was anything but and good looking throw by Moss. But it doesn't have to be pretty, it's just got to get there.

Purple D
09-12-2004, 11:59 PM
I thought Williams was playing like he was on a mission. He was putting the big hits on one after another. I like the mean streak he has in him. :angryfire:

Bring on the Eagles

SacredStar
09-13-2004, 12:00 AM
"tlk23" wrote:

Yeah....How Bout Them Cowboys

http://www.bluestarboys.com/Gallery/SB6.jpg
http://www.bluestarboys.com/Gallery/SB12.jpg
http://www.bluestarboys.com/Gallery/SB27.jpg
http://www.bluestarboys.com/Gallery/SB28.jpg
http://www.bluestarboys.com/Gallery/SB30.jpg

GOT RINGS?

Two can play this game. :twisted:

hovan
09-13-2004, 12:32 AM
"SacredStar" wrote:

"tlk23" wrote:

GOT RINGS?

Too bad you have to live in the past :drunken: And by the way...how many of those rings do you own? :twisted:

SCOREBOARD VIKES 35 Cowgirls :la: 17

RandyMoss8404
09-13-2004, 12:37 AM
http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif

http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn2.gif

cheesefree
09-13-2004, 12:43 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Wheres all the daunte basher and gus freotte supporters now huh???????? :lol: Come on lets hear all the gus should be starting over culpepper now.

Daunte 4 player of the week and mvp!

Gus is a great backup, but Daunte is the man 5 TD's and a 147.1 rating :occasion5:

SacredStar
09-13-2004, 12:56 AM
"hovan" wrote:

"SacredStar" wrote:

"tlk23" wrote:
[quote]How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!

GOT RINGS?

Too bad you have to live in the past :drunken: And by the way...how many of those rings do you own? :twisted:

LOL.....if the Vikings had rings, you'd show them, but alas, you can't.

If the Vikings had a "past", you'd brag about it, but alas, you can't.

BTW- Dallas pounced the same team (Arizona 35-7) that knocked your team out of the playoffs last season. But that's in the "past".

thepacksux
09-13-2004, 01:02 AM
those didnt do your boys to much good today did they?

SacredStar
09-13-2004, 01:03 AM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif

http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn2.gif

Actually that bottom flic looks like illegal hands to face.

Top one looks like pass interference.

SacredStar
09-13-2004, 01:10 AM
"thepacksux" wrote:

those didnt do your boys to much good today did they?

Nope....but they are nice to look at.

So pretty and shiny 8)

pudgesoprano
09-13-2004, 01:21 AM
how long do you think the tuna? will stay in dallas before he quits on him like the last two teams

why do they call him the tuna he must really smell are something

SacredStar
09-13-2004, 01:29 AM
"pudgesoprano" wrote:

how long do you think the tuna? will stay in dallas before he quits on him like the last two teams

why do they call him the tuna he must really smell are something

Right after the Cowboys win the Super Bowl next year.

RandyMoss8404
09-13-2004, 01:31 AM
I think after Newman held Moss seven times and sat on him once,

That looks like Keyshawn getting his crap pushed in.

GBFan
09-13-2004, 02:16 AM
Vikes offense looked flawless today, the only bad thing is that they had to be flawless to win since their Defense didn't do a thing at all. The only way Dallas got stopped was on Turnovers(i.e. fumbles, fucked up field goal attempts, etc)

Not to mention the Vikes d let an average QB throw for 300+ yards. Your secondary doesn't look that much improved. Let's see how your D does against Philly's gay couple(McNabb/T.O.)

whackthepack
09-13-2004, 11:55 AM
"GBFan" wrote:

Vikes offense looked flawless today, the only bad thing is that they had to be flawless to win since their Defense didn't do a thing at all. The only way Dallas got stopped was on Turnovers(i.e. fumbles, fucked up field goal attempts, etc)

Not to mention the Vikes d let an average QB throw for 300+ yards. Your secondary doesn't look that much improved. Let's see how your D does against Philly's gay couple(McNabb/T.O.)

GB fan see how your D does if they lose a starting DB 15 Minutes before the start of your game and have to rush back an injuried player to fill in.

Oh I forgot your D is going to suck from the start, so I guess you will find out.

UkViking
09-13-2004, 02:24 PM
Great win by the Vikes and Pepp is gonna be red hot if he carries on with this form.Great to see Moe in the thick of the action also.The D will improve as the season goes on but the O is looking good. :)

tarkenton10
09-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Hawaiin - I am very happy to see Culpepper do well. It was awesome!! However, one game does not a season make. And don't get me wrong, I am not wishing for Culpepper to do bad but I am still not convinced he is the right person for the job. There are still a few games where he has to prove his mettle. But hawaiin you are a little premature to think Culpepper has gotten all his problems figured out. Maybe he has but again it's only one game!!

muchluv4smoot
09-13-2004, 03:22 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

Hawaiin - I am very happy to see Culpepper do well. It was awesome!! However, one game does not a season make. And don't get me wrong, I am not wishing for Culpepper to do bad but I am still not convinced he is the right person for the job. There are still a few games where he has to prove his mettle. But hawaiin you are a little premature to think Culpepper has gotten all his problems figured out. Maybe he has but again it's only one game!!

When daunte has a good game, it is always JUST ONE GAME, yet when he has a bad one, everyone attacks him and thinks he sucks for having a bad one. If his good game is JUST ONE GAME, then we don't need to hear crap, when he has one bad one either, but I know we will hear the same old gus cry, if daunte struggles for one damn game. Why is one good game no big deal, yet when he struggles for one game, he sucks or isn't the right QB to lead us??? How many good games did he have last year compared to bad ones?? I think he has proven himself in more than one game.

muchluv4smoot
09-13-2004, 03:24 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"tarkenton10" wrote:

When daunte has a good game, it is always JUST ONE GAME, yet when he has a bad one, everyone attacks him and thinks he sucks for having a bad one. If his good game is JUST ONE GAME, then we don't need to hear crap, when he has one bad one either, but I know we will hear the same old gus cry, if daunte struggles for one damn game. Why is one good game no big deal, yet when he struggles for one game, he sucks or isn't the right QB to lead us??? How many good games did he have last year compared to bad ones?? I think he has proven himself in more than one game.

And another thing, I bet the great brett favre has a higher percentage of bad games to good games, than daunte does, yet he never got crap from pack fans and has lead them to the super bowl.

When will people learn that when our D has been as bad as it has been the last 2 years, not even montana or elway could have lead us to the super bowl.

tlk23
09-13-2004, 05:10 PM
I started this post with "How bout them Cowboys!!!!"
It has now gone to Culpepper vs. Farve. I love it! Everything comes back to the Packers.

GBFan
09-13-2004, 05:40 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"GBFan" wrote:

GB fan see how your D does if they lose a starting DB 15 Minutes before the start of your game and have to rush back an injuried player to fill in.

Oh I forgot your D is going to suck from the start, so I guess you will find out.

Your loss is unfortunate but that's why you play the game. What did I say that was wrong? the Vikes D didn't play very good yesterday, BUT, they did just enough. With the kind of offense you have you don't need the best defense. Still though, you can't tell me that you were happy with the way your defense played yesterday. Also, the Pack's D ain't good, I know that, but I think it will be a bit improved. Who knows.

VKG4LFE
09-13-2004, 05:51 PM
Daunte's the man, case closed!

vikingsalltheway
09-13-2004, 05:53 PM
"tlk23" wrote:

I started this post with "How bout them Cowboys!!!!"
It has now gone to Culpepper vs. Farve. I love it! Everything comes back to the Packers.

Yeah who cares about the packers really. F them i hate them and could care less about them. I only care about the vikings and what they do not what other teams do.

tlk23
09-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Considering the Vikings D gave up a TD when Dallas had the ball with a short 35 yard field, Gave up a long TD pass with 5 seconds left in the half, and didn't give up any points on a 20+ play drive, they played horrible. Come on! The defense bucked up Sunday and played better than last years opener when they gave up some late points to the Packers to make it interesting in the end.

hovan
09-14-2004, 12:22 AM
LOL.....if the Vikings had rings, you'd show them, but alas, you can't.

If the Vikings had a "past", you'd brag about it, but alas, you can't.

BTW- Dallas pounced the same team (Arizona 35-7) that knocked your team out of the playoffs last season. But that's in the "past".

The Cowgirls got their ALAS :bootyshake: Kicked!

BTW- Stop living in yesteryear...get a grip and Prepare for the Purple Domnination..LOL