PDA

View Full Version : Mondat night predictions

ItalianStallion
09-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Seriously how many times do you think John Madden will drool over Brett Farve with compliments? My prediction is at least 40 times. He'll probably be saying stuff like "Brett is the only qb in the league who throws his interceptions with that much heart."

Foreman44
09-12-2004, 01:50 PM
32 times :)
"Consumate veteran, epitome of a leader, throwback QB, old school, loves to compete, loves the game, kid at heart ..."

Actually, I have to agree that Favre is a pretty damn fine QB

VikingsTw
09-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Oh yeah hes a Hall of Famer but damn does everybody have to drool over him and his thumb. Madden's horrible i cant stand the guy i was watching the Patriot Colt game and he really does say some stupid stuff.

cheesefree
09-12-2004, 02:51 PM
I can't stand Madden either. He'll probably drool over Favre 50-100 times and make up excuses even if Favre throws five interceptions. When is MNF gonna get rid of that guy? :violent1:

packmanxxxi
09-12-2004, 02:53 PM
well, considering rating are up 20% since he joined... not any time soon...

Also- how is what Madden does any different that the drooling of Moss on this site every day?

pudgesoprano
09-12-2004, 02:55 PM
it the same

but i aint complaing about farve he does for almost every pro player

casper
09-12-2004, 03:18 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Also- how is what Madden does any different that the drooling of Moss on this site every day?

Acutally Packmanxxxi the drooling starts when others bring up MOSS most of the time we are loliygaging about other football stuff until a trolls stops by and starts to talk smack about MOSS we all know he fly through the air with the greatest of ease we don't have to drool....beep beep...

Madden is a overzealious NUT who proably wants to suck favors thumb for him... :shock:

PacNWVike
09-13-2004, 11:16 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Seriously how many times do you think John Madden will drool over Brett Farve with compliments? My prediction is at least 40 times. He'll probably be saying stuff like "Brett is the only qb in the league who throws his interceptions with that much heart."

Fav'Ray IS a good QB as we've all witnessed him pulling a last minute trick out of his magician's bag and beating the Vikes in the final moments of a game. :-s ](*,) Hall of Famer? I'm not so sure, but he could make it. Madden is an entertaining commentator who loves bloviating about minutia, :blah5: eating, :snorting: and is scared shitle$$ of flying. :pale: BUT... he was a hell of a coach (who beat us in the big one :angryfire: ) so you have to respect that aspect of him.

Del Rio
09-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Madden makes me laugh. Every one he talks about is THE BEST.

He will say Favre is the best QB in the game then turn around and say Manning is the best the next week.

He loves Dallas, and that's funny. He says some good things too, when he talks about technique and things but when he is analyzing a player he is way out there.

What does everyone feel about Collinsworth?

I hate Thiesman more then any announcer so Madden will take a #2 on my sucky announcer list.

Favre is a great QB and I'm sure he will find his way into the Hall of Fame.

vikings_fan66
09-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Favre should be getting compliments. Just because were fans of rival team dosent mean there qb sucks when obviously he's one of the best.

Iam a football fan and respect that farves a good qb so if hes playing good madden can compliment him all he wants.

At least hes on his way out and hopefully eventualy start to decline drasticly because they dont have any good qb's in there system.

josdin00
09-13-2004, 11:47 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Because Madden is professionally drooling, and unless it's a local broadcast team, they're supposed to remain impartial. I know that almost never happens, but it is most blatant with Madden, and the fact that the player he most often drools over is on our rivals doesn't help. This is not a slam against Favre, just on Madden.

VKG4LFE
09-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Fav'Ray IS a good QB as we've all witnessed him pulling a last minute trick out of his magician's bag and beating the Vikes in the final moments of a game. :-s ](*,) Hall of Famer? I'm not so sure, but he could make it. Madden is an entertaining commentator who loves bloviating about minutia, :blah5: eating, :snorting: and is scared shitle$$ of flying. :pale: BUT... he was a hell of a coach (who beat us in the big one :angryfire: ) so you have to respect that aspect of him.[/quote]

Ok. I hate Favre as much as the next viking fan, but c'mon "Hall of Famer? I'm not so sure, but he could make it." I really hope that is just computer sarcasm that I'm not picking up on. He is a first ballot HOFer, there isn't a doubt.

cheesefree
09-13-2004, 12:02 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

It's only up 20% now because it dropped 20% with Dennis Miller.

dan3ski
09-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh come on his favorite word is BAM!

sitandbehitski
09-13-2004, 02:53 PM
They should put Dennis Miller back on MNF, the only reason ratings dropped is because alot of viewers were too dumb to get his jokes.

muchluv4smoot
09-13-2004, 03:27 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Oh yeah hes a Hall of Famer but damn does everybody have to drool over him and his thumb. Madden's horrible i cant stand the guy i was watching the Patriot Colt game and he really does say some stupid stuff.

Yeah, but in week 2, madden will be drooling over Moss and daunte probably just as much.

vikings_fan66
09-13-2004, 03:32 PM
exactly....he just gets excited over good ball players.

GBFan
09-13-2004, 05:35 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

They should put Dennis Miller back on MNF, the only reason ratings dropped is because alot of viewers were too dumb to get his jokes.

No, they took him off because he didn't know a single thing about football and would just rant on about pointless stuff that football fans do not care about. If he wants to do stand up he can save it for HBO. When I watch football games I want commentary, not some stupid rant about fat kids or something. Plus, he put people to sleep with his slow and jumbled voice.

Joe Buck sucks and Theisman is just an arrogant a hole.

VKG4LFE
09-13-2004, 05:56 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

Including most of us on here!! Ooops sorry, I should only speak for myself!!