PDA

View Full Version : Bryant McKinnie: Giant In The Trenches

singersp
08-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Giant In The Trenches (http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_McKinnieFeature8206.html)

canadian_vikes_fan
08-03-2006, 06:05 AM
The Vikings will really be counting on him and the whole O-line to really solidify this offence. They have to anchor the running attack and give Brad a chance to find open receivers. As long as they stay healthy, I expect them all to have great years.

And I sure hope McKinnie re-signs, because losing him would be a huge loss to this team.

Vikes_King
08-03-2006, 06:09 AM
"I expect this to be my best year," said McKinnie after the second full day of training camp in Mankato. "Last year was like a preview where you saw how I'm maturing and learning the game, but now I'm ready to have an even better year."

good to hear =)

i was waiting for an article from him, he was one of the last players to leave the training camp area to return to the locker room because he was just getting mauled by reporters, even as he walked across the street someone was walking w/ him taking notes

edit: had to throw in a big LOL to this

Minnesota covers more land mass than Rhode Island on the right side, including former Philadelphia Eagles guard Artis Hicks (6-4, 335), guards Marcus Johnson (6-6, 321) and Chris Liwienski (6-5, 325), and tackles Adam Goldberg (6-7, 310) and Mike Rosenthal (6-7, 318). At 6-6, 328 pounds, second-round draft pick Ryan Cook is not small either.

cajunvike
08-03-2006, 06:19 AM
He had better re-sign with the Vikings next season!

thetrenches68OL
08-03-2006, 07:56 AM
he is going to tear it up i know it

digital420
08-03-2006, 08:33 AM
1. you are part of probably the greatest o line in vikings history.
2. It's possible we'll have 3 o-line players in the pro-bowl (past - present)
3. Your teamates are the best around
4. The team wants u to stay
5. your last year was the best u had

5 reasons i believe he will sign and stay with us next year.

DiGiTaL

whackthepack
08-03-2006, 04:37 PM
1. you are part of probably the greatest o line in vikings history.

They have to prove that to be concidered better than this line.

Todd Steussie
Randall McDaniel
Jeff Christy
David Dixon
Korey Stringer

I still think that is the best line the Vikes have ever had.