PDA

View Full Version : Vikes at #3

Cissney the Viking
09-09-2004, 12:22 AM
NFL Power Rankings came out and we stand at #3 and the Kings in the NFC. :king:

cheesefree
09-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Whats with the Startribune they have the Vikings at #7 behind the Packers :violent1:

thepacksux
09-11-2004, 11:35 PM
do you have a link for those power rankings cissney?

jackyl
09-11-2004, 11:36 PM
"thepacksux" wrote:

do you have a link for those power rankings cissney?

http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7652074 :rr:

SKOL
09-12-2004, 12:35 AM
"cheesefree" wrote:

Whats with the Startribune they have the Vikings at #7 behind the Packers :violent1:

The Star-Trib has several articles devoted to Packers every day. They have to suck up to the Puker fans ya know... it makes me :pukeright:

I know it sounds shallow, but thats the reason I switched to the Pioneer Press.

BigEasyViking
09-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, number 3 looks good to me. It's only a matter of time until we move to #1 and stay there. I am not sure where Start-Trib got their numbers, but ESPN.com also had us as #7 but they had us ahead of the Pack. Here is the link to their power rankings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

jackyl
09-12-2004, 11:18 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"cheesefree" wrote:

The Star-Trib has several articles devoted to Packers every day. They have to suck up to the Puker fans ya know... it makes me :pukeright:

I know it sounds shallow, but thats the reason I switched to the Pioneer Press.

Pioneer Press had a big Packers Preview too. :shaking:

Foreman44
09-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Well, once we put an end to the Eagles hype in Week #2, then trounce the Seahawks in December, we should be winning the division by at least 2 games with a 12-4 record. I figure at that point, all that is left between us and a date in Jacksonville, is a relatively easy win at home against a wild card team (Seattle, St. Louis?) and probably the Panthers or Eagles in the championship game ;)
Ah ... maybe I'm getting a little far ahead of myself here.
We need to take care of business today and set the stage! Cowboys today, Eagles next week ... and then we'll start talking :colors: