PDA

View Full Version : Sensory Overload

COJOMAY
07-29-2006, 08:46 PM
After suffering through weeks of not much exciting news concerning the Vikes and so we saw threads like, "A Thread About Nothing..." Suddenlty we have signed all our players and training cam has begun. There is almost too much information to assimilate at one time after being so depraved of news for so long. You want to see it all, react to it all, digest it all and from that see a newer, better Vikings team.
I'm getting sensory overload. :wink:

Warp
07-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Im with ya on that one. I even stopped posting for a week or so because of a lack of news. But now theres tons.

singersp
07-30-2006, 12:35 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

After suffering through weeks of not much exciting news concerning the Vikes and so we saw threads like, "A Thread About Nothing..." Suddenlty we have signed all our players and training cam has begun. There is almost too much information to assimilate at one time after being so depraved of news for so long. You want to see it all, react to it all, digest it all and from that see a newer, better Vikings team.
I'm getting sensory overload. :wink:

Welcome to the end of the offseason & a new era of Vikings football!

I wasn't a member here last year at this time & wasn't addicted to posting articles until somewhere in the season.

Now, after looking at my post count less than 11 months after I joined & realizing how much time I spent on here, I have to ask myself, "WTF did I do with my time before PP.O.?"

I will be be throwing all the news I find this year all season long (except for a brief hiatus 8/16 thru 8/23), thus contributing to that overload.

Gorge yourself & be happy. The football season is upon us!

BadlandsVikings
07-30-2006, 01:01 PM
All the news all of a sudden is a litte overwelming, but it's finally great to see. Football is almost here.