PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster Presale

pagermill
07-20-2006, 03:09 AM
Hey All,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyways, today on ticketmaster I see that KFAN is having a presale on individual tickets for the Vikes...anyone now more on this?

Will they be emailing the password to KFAN members?

later and thanks

BadlandsVikings
07-20-2006, 03:10 AM
welcome pagermill

shockzilla
07-20-2006, 03:11 AM
Go introduce yourself in the "Free Beer" forum, and get yourself a free Viking Brewski!!!

cajunvike
07-20-2006, 03:12 AM
Welcome to the site, pagermill...post often and post well...and you will do just fine here! Of course, being a long-time lurker, you already know that! :lol:

pagermill
07-20-2006, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

It sucks being from up North in Winnipeg, Canada because I can't get season tickets...have to hope to score some individual ones.

Any of you guys hear anything about the presale?

COJOMAY
07-20-2006, 03:15 AM
You can also buy them on the official Vikings site, I believe.
http://www.vikings.com/tickets_suites.html

NeoVikesTX
07-20-2006, 03:18 AM
The presale is this Friday at 10:00 am on Ticketmaster. The password is BRAD14 I believe. I will have to double-check when I get home from work. Good Luck!

pagermill
07-20-2006, 03:19 AM
That's some awesome stuff guys...looks like I found my new favorite posting site...bye bye footballguys.

Vike_Turner
07-20-2006, 03:24 AM
Hey pagermill, welcome to the site. I am a fellow Winnipeger and Vikes fan. You can get season tickets, as I have done, but going to all of the games gets a little pricey. Maybe even more than a little. But if you go to half of them and then push a few tickets to friends, coworkers, or on e-bay you will find that you have the best time of your life 4 times a year. I can't wait until the bank account can afford all 8 games!

Cheers!

VKG4LFE
07-20-2006, 03:27 AM
Good to have you with us pagermill!

pagermill
07-20-2006, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the help NeoVikesTX

Did you find that out from KFAN or some other way?

NeoVikesTX
07-20-2006, 04:45 AM
"pagermill" wrote:

Thanks for the help NeoVikesTX

Did you find that out from KFAN or some other way?

Yes I recieved an e-mail from KFAN because I am a member of their fan club.

If anyone wants to sign up, the link is here: http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/globalsignup.html?contest_name=The%20FAN%20Club&contestID=6636

singersp
07-20-2006, 05:37 AM
"pagermill" wrote:

Hey All,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyways, today on ticketmaster I see that KFAN is having a presale on individual tickets for the Vikes...anyone now more on this?

Will they be emailing the password to KFAN members?

later and thanks

I don't need the pre-sale. I'm sitting on 120 tickets already.

ChiTownVike
07-20-2006, 05:44 AM
welcome to the site pagermill!

pagermill
07-20-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey Singersp,
If you looking to unload 6 tickets for the Arz game, let me know.

singersp
07-20-2006, 05:53 AM
"pagermill" wrote:

Hey Singersp,
If you looking to unload 6 tickets for the Arz game, let me know.

I never have to "unload" tickets, there are always buyers. You will have a hard time finding 6 in a row to any game this year other than preseason.

The most I have is 5 in a row.

pagermill
07-20-2006, 07:44 PM
No disrespect singersp...if you we do strike out on ticketmaster, my friends and i would be intested in buying from you. Thanks for the advice on the hard to get 6 together, so a buddy and I are going to try and get 2 sets of 3.

Thanks

singersp
07-21-2006, 03:53 AM
"pagermill" wrote:

No disrespect singersp...if you we do strike out on ticketmaster, my friends and i would be intested in buying from you. Thanks for the advice on the hard to get 6 together, so a buddy and I are going to try and get 2 sets of 3.

Thanks

Let me know how it works out.

Lando
07-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the presale password -- I got my tickets for the Oct 8 game vs the Lions .. now I have to try and attempt to get into MN for the game!

pagermill
07-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Just a big thanks for the help guys. I was able to grab 6 tickets together for the Zona game...Not the best tickets but inside the dome is enough for us.

NeoVikesTX if your at the game...we owe you a couple of beers!!

Later

olson_10
07-21-2006, 08:55 PM
"pagermill" wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

It sucks being from up North in Winnipeg, Canada because I can't get season tickets...have to hope to score some individual ones.

Any of you guys hear anything about the presale?
welcome dude..i have the same problem!..i just cant make the 8 hour drive every sunday cuz of school, work and whatever else which really sucks!..getting some single game tickets wont be a problem at all, and im sure somebody will hook you up with the password..heck i even called kfan last year and they gave me the password..you wont have any trouble getting some tickets to a couple games