PDA

View Full Version : Vikes Super Bowl Bound?

BigEasyViking
09-04-2004, 03:52 AM
I was looking around on the internet today and I came accross this article written by Pete Prisco. Have a look for your self and tell me what you think.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7642257

:salute: :salute: :salute: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :salute: :salute: :salute:

casper
09-04-2004, 04:33 AM
"BigEasyViking" wrote:

I was looking around on the internet today and I came accross this article written by Pete Prisco. Have a look for your self and tell me what you think.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7642257

:salute: :salute: :salute: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :salute: :salute: :salute:

:headbang: :wav: :headbang: Thanks BigEasy just kind of pumps you up early in the morning :sunny: to see other realize what we already know :thumbleft:

hawaiianvike21
09-04-2004, 05:05 AM
I saw that this morning and the only dissapointing thing was he didnt have a whole to say about us. Just a few paragraphs and thats it. http://mb10.theinsiders.com/fvikingupdatefrm2.showAddReplyScreenFromWeb?topicID=103472.topic&index=12

LosAngelis
09-04-2004, 09:42 AM
But, as you all have said many times, Pete Prisco is a complete idiot, so I can't believe anything he says. Right? Am I right?

RandyMoss8404
09-04-2004, 10:04 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

But, as you all have said many times, Pete Prisco is a complete idiot, so I can't believe anything he says. Right? Am I right?

C'mon Los, as a Vikings fan you should know that that's only when they DISAGREE with us

muchluv4smoot
09-04-2004, 06:02 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Actually the only person on this site that said prisco was an idiot was bigdog. Everyone else didn't agree with that.

ItalianStallion
09-04-2004, 06:54 PM
All "experts" are idiots.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 07:40 PM
They might make it there but can you say Cough Choke!

rjkvikings
09-04-2004, 07:44 PM
I could say it, but it wouldn't make sense to say "cough choke". That just isn't good grammar. Besides, you shouldn't be talking since at least we'll be there even if we do choke.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 07:48 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

I could say it, but it wouldn't make sense to say "cough choke". That just isn't good grammar. Besides, you shouldn't be talking since at least we'll be there even if we do choke.

The Bears super bowl wins
Bears:1
Vikings 0

The Bears are better all time

rjkvikings
09-04-2004, 07:52 PM
I'm well aware of how many SBs the Bears have won, but after this year...
Bears: 1
Vikings: 1

Are you sure your not a Packer fan focusing on the past like that?

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 07:55 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

No I bleed orange and black. You queen fans have no past to look back on while bear fans do. The Bears will be in the playoffs this year, mark my words. Also do you remember 1994 playoffs?

Bears 35
Vikings 18

triedandtruevikesfan
09-04-2004, 07:56 PM
I'll mark them, unfortunately though, you're a troll and when you're team starts losing will never be heard from again.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 07:58 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

I'll mark them, unfortunately though, you're a troll and when you're team starts losing will never be heard from again.

No ill be here after both bear viking games cause i know the bears will win. Our defense will shut you down and your D is horrible enough for our offense to move the ball down the field on.

jackyl
09-04-2004, 08:08 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

Our defense will shut you down and your D is horrible enough for our offense to move the ball down the field on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/jackyl_c4/think.gif

packmanxxxi
09-04-2004, 08:17 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

Bears 1
Vikings 0
Packers 3

You really want to talk?

rjkvikings
09-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Ok, I bet you can't find a single impartial person who knows football that would predict the Bears to win the division this year over the Vikings and the Packers. It just isn't going to happen.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 08:19 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

"rjkvikings" wrote:

Bears 1
Vikings 0
Packers 3

You really want to talk?

I hate both the fudgepackers and queens. I hope the Bears beat both.

All Hail Ditka

triedandtruevikesfan
09-04-2004, 08:23 PM
good luck with that

seekndestroy31
09-04-2004, 08:53 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

No ill be here after both bear viking games cause i know the bears will win. Our defense will shut you down and your D is horrible enough for our offense to move the ball down the field on.

LMAO!!!!! :thumbleft: :thumbright:

BigEasyViking
09-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Yo Lovie,

don't you realize that you are the joke of this entire site. At least when the Pack fans talk smack it is half way believable, but dude you are just wrong. The funny part is that you have to know that your Bears suck, and we all can see the denial. The Bears won't win more than 5 games this year. And I am being generous with the 5. Get a clue dude.

LoviesBears
09-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Nope we will win it all this year. We got a defense something your team never heard of.

whackthepack
09-05-2004, 01:02 AM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

Nope we will win it all this year. We got a defense something your team never heard of.

Loser Lovie, not good enough to stop our offense and we will kick your a** badly, like I said before can you say cellar dweller cause that is what you are personal and your team is also! Loser Lovie get a life and by the way you talk I do not think you were even born when Bears won the Superbowl.

ps. are you the Lovie from Gillians Island!!!!

UTVikfan
09-05-2004, 02:48 AM
Bigdog wasn't the only one who thinks Prisco is an idiot. I do too. Sorry to derail this back to that Prisco article. I do like what he wrote, but if Dr. Z wrote that I would be impressed, a little. I do like that the Vikings made it up to 9th on Z's power rankings, not bad. But really, the prognosticators are no better than anyone else. We got THANK GOD 16 games starting next week to find out. GO VIKES!

Toss2Moss84
09-05-2004, 03:50 AM

Bears 1
Vikings 0
Packers 3

You really want to talk?

Since you're bringing up the past...

From 1968 to 1992 the Packers appeared in the playoffs only twice, in 1972 and 1982. The Vikes joined the League in 1961, I wonder who dominated those 24 years?

In the 90's the Vikes only missed the Playoffs one year, 1993.

Packers NFC Central Division Championships:
1972, 1995, 1996, 1997

Vikings NFC Central Division Championships:
1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000

I don't know about you but I'd hate not seeing my team make the Playoffs for 24 straight years. I'm not even quite 24 yet so that be more than my lifetime, no thanks.

Toss2Moss84
09-05-2004, 03:53 AM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

Yeah and the Bears have a QB, a running back, and a receiving core nobody's even heard of.

ItalianStallion
09-05-2004, 12:41 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

"rjkvikings" wrote:

No I bleed orange and black. You queen fans have no past to look back on while bear fans do. The Bears will be in the playoffs this year, mark my words. Also do you remember 1994 playoffs?

Bears 35
Vikings 18

Hey loviesfan I realize that complex things like colour might be hard for you to understand, but the Bear colours are brown and orange. If you bleed Orange and black, not only do you have a serious liver problem, but you have a serious mental problem for cheering for the Bengals.

thepacksux
09-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Yeah lovie you guys got a defense who nobody has ever heard of. Wale will not be half as good as he was last season opposite of jason taylor... urlacher is VERY overrated and easily gets sucked into play-action cuz all he does is chase the ball. The only positive note you guys have is your secondary, but that doesnt say much. No offense means no points on the board buddy. and dont try to say that thomas jones is gonna save the ground attack, please he couldnt even hack it in tampa last year.