PDA

View Full Version : How about that Pepper?

bigdogbovy
09-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Daunte went 5/5 in the game against Seattle scored on the seattle 1st team D without Moss, a D that had not allowed a TD this preseason.

Culppeper leads all starting QB with an outstanding 76.5% pass completions. 1 int for 5 TD and NO FUMBLES!!! He also leads all starting QBs with a 134.4 QB Rating. next closest is Maddox 112.3 followed by mcnair 108.9

He looks primed for a very good year!

VKG4LFE
09-03-2004, 11:24 AM
I think he's gonna be awesome this year!! I am so pumped!!

whackthepack
09-03-2004, 11:35 AM
He does look fantastic, he is making better decissions and is really thowing the ball tight.

Hope he can continue and keep down the INT's and the fumbles.

SKOL
09-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Daunte seems very comfortable with, and confident in, the system. He's a very intense competitor and gets pumped up. I'm not trying to find fault with the guy, because I'd take him over any other QB in the league. I wish he was a little more even keeled - don't get so up when it's going well, and don't get so down when something goes wrong.

vikings_fan66
09-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Pepp is going to light it up!!!

VKG4LFE
09-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Hopefully he'll light it up on the field and not off the field!!

BigEasyViking
09-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Can you say Daunte Culpepper "LEAGUE MVP"? You can write that down!

PhillyVikes
09-03-2004, 09:07 PM
The only thing that worries me about Pepper is when he sits back in the pocket and waits for a play to open up, and in a league now you really cant sit back there for more then 5 secs. I remember seeing a couple plays last year where he did that got hit and fumbled. Maybe I'm wrong but that is the only thing I see wrong with him. P.S Pepper if your running down the feild and see a puny DB knock his punk ass out your 260!!!!! :cherry:

Kleinsasser40
09-03-2004, 10:53 PM
I think he does need to make quicker decisions. When he does break down its usually late in the play if he still has the ball.

packmanxxxi
09-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Awefully cocky considering Tommy Maddox was in second place. That alone shows how preseason means jack. All I know is the Packers won the REAL battle of preseason vs. the Vikings, and that is in the injury category. Enjoy your running game..... can you say triple Moss every play now.... If you start 2-2, consider yourself VERY lucky!

BigEasyViking
09-04-2004, 12:58 AM
don't be dumb packman!

pepper 0n moss
09-04-2004, 02:52 AM
go ahead... triple moss...

robinson, burleson, campbell, kleinsasser, wiggins, williams, moore.

you'll have to lay off moss eventually

casper
09-04-2004, 03:28 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Awefully cocky considering Tommy Maddox was in second place. That alone shows how preseason means jack. All I know is the Packers won the REAL battle of preseason vs. the Vikings, and that is in the injury category. Enjoy your running game..... can you say triple Moss every play now.... If you start 2-2, consider yourself VERY lucky!

Pack man that is the most sillest (to be nice) Post you have ever made how can you say :scratch: All I know is the Packers won the REAL battle of preseason vs. the Vikings :o what does that have to do with pepper vs Flaver as starting QB's come on admitt it fartman is on his way down and out...notonly will pepper be league MVP but hell lead the ProBowl winning team and break SB records as QB this year....and you can take that to the bank....

hawaiianvike21
09-04-2004, 04:08 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Go ahead triple moss, he wont get the usual stats when we play you, but well sweep you guys this year when you try it. GO right ahead and do it, ill be looking foward to it. :D

triedandtruevikesfan
09-04-2004, 12:40 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Hopefully he'll light it up on the field and not off the field!!

I don't want to laugh at that, but that is too funny.

As for your comment packman... We've already pointed out that your injury list is much longer then ours... and none of our injuries were critical. All of those injured players will be back in a matter of weeks.

jackyl
09-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Daunte has the skill, and the talent around him to be the best QB in the league.

RandyMoss8404
09-04-2004, 03:58 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

If you tripled Moss you MIGHT stand a chance at holding him under 125, but I doubt it.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 07:20 PM
This thread is funny. Rex Grossman outplayed Daunte bigtime in our last meeting we won.

triedandtruevikesfan
09-04-2004, 07:24 PM
You're killing me kid!!! Next thing you know you're going to tell me that he's better then Favre... I hate the SOB but can't deny his greatness... I'm a homer but you're extremely dillusional

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 07:26 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

You're killing me kid!!! Next thing you know you're going to tell me that he's better then Favre... I hate the SOB but can't deny his greatness... I'm a homer but you're extremely dillusional

No i admit Favre is better and i hate him but i hate Daunte almost as much and friggin Donovan Mcnabb for that playoff game. :angryfire:

rjkvikings
09-04-2004, 07:27 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I think you have enough problems to worry about without worrying about ours. You have plenty of injuries.

I'm sure we will enjoy the Vikes run game considering we still have some decent RBs without Bennett, and yes i can say triple moss every play, watch.

Triple Moss every play and you are going to lose. It's that simple.

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 07:48 PM
"BigEasyViking" wrote:

don't be dumb packman!

He's just uneasy because Brett Favre stunk it up in the preseason to the tune of 2 TD's 4 INTs and a 66.2 Passer rating.

And the fact not every current Packer player even wants to be apart of the team. (McKenzie)

I'd say the Pack without their best corner in the NFC North is worse than the Vikes without their best back.

At least our player is injured and not a player not wanting to be apart of the org.

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 07:50 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

This thread is funny. Rex Grossman outplayed Daunte bigtime in our last meeting we won.

Daunte outplayed Rex Grossman in the Pro Bowl, now that's funny. :lol:

NeoVikesTX
09-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey, who else in here thinks LoviesBears is mentally retarded?

OK, let's start a new pic thread where everyone posts a pic of what they think LoviesBears looks like. I'll go first.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/bert.jpg
"Go Bears!"

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 08:14 PM
http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/18609/d2.jpg

:|

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 08:52 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/18609/d2.jpg

:|

That looks like Moss after Tillman is through with him on September 26th! I loved the look on Moss's face after he was punked by Tillman. Priceless. :lol: Go Bears!!!

muchluv4smoot
09-04-2004, 08:56 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

No i admit Favre is better and i hate him but i hate Daunte almost as much and friggin Donovan Mcnabb for that playoff game. :angryfire:

Is there a reason why you hate great QB's like favre, mcnabb and daunte, yet like your bad QB??

muchluv4smoot
09-04-2004, 08:58 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Hey packmann, how well did tripling moss work for you guys in week one last year, when we didn't have bennett and supposidly couldn't run the ball????

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 09:01 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"LoviesBears" wrote:

Is there a reason why you hate great QB's like favre, mcnabb and daunte, yet like your bad QB??

Cause their not Bears thats why and i hate those teams.

muchluv4smoot
09-04-2004, 09:03 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"LoviesBears" wrote:

Dude, please don't tell me you actually liked kordell stewart at this time last year, when bears fans thought he was gonna be such a great QB for you guys?

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 09:05 PM

So it's a jealousy deal with you. But hey I'd be pissed too because the Bears have always have piss poor QB's. Or is it piss poor teams?

NeoVikesTX
09-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Toss2Moss -- it's both.

The only enjoyment this guy gets is from ripping on other teams because his sucks so bad.

It's pretty sad that he brags about a Superbowl that was 20 years ago, and also about their only winning record in 2001 when they couldn't even win a home playoff game. I think that's the only time the Bears have been over .500 for the last decade.

LoviesBears -- I think mommy forgot to give you your medicine.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 09:12 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

So it's a jealousy deal with you. But hey I'd be pissed too because the Bears have always have piss poor QB's. Or is it piss poor teams?

Hey Neo How are YOU the one to call US choke artists?

hmmmm

lets see, you made it to Super Bowl IV, and lost, then you got to Super Bowl VIII and lost, but it gets even BETTER!!! Your pitiful Vikings made it to Super Bowl IX and Super Bowl XI, but you choked massively and lost those TOO! So let me get this straight, you get to FOUR (4) SuperBowls, and somehow manage to LOSE EVERY ONE OF THEM, and you come in here and call us choke artists? no, sadly you are mistaken.

It gets better,

In the 1998-1999 season you guys managed to have a terrific season at 15-1, wow that's flipping amazing. Thats about as close to perfect as you can fricken get! so you're Super Bowl bound right? WRONG! In the NFC Championship game you pulled that biggest fricken choke job every and lost to the FALCONS, let that register, YOU LOST TO THE FALCONS, again, YOU LOST TO THE FALCONS, one more time for good measure, YOU LOST TO THE FALCONS!

You see the Bears have been to a SuperBowls mind you, we won which was awesome but at least we managed to fricken win one (Super Bowl XXXIV) you guys go to four (it could've been five BUT YOU LOST TO THE FALCONS) and choked majorly in each one.

Then this year we (the Bears) thump your a$$ so bad it wasn't even funny with a rookie corner ripping the ball out of Moss's hands.

Again, one last choke job for the Vikings (wow you guys choke a ton!) you started last season 6-0, wow, you guys MUST be going to the playoffs. Right, now this is the funniest part of the thread!

You guys totally bomb, and crash downhill in one of histories greatest choke jobs ever. You manage to shoot yourself in the foot and lose your playoff chance to the CARDINALS, let that register, YOU LOST TO THE CARDINALS, you had one last shot to get into the Playoffs, but YOU LOST TO THE CARDINALS, again, YOU LOST TO THE CARDINALS, one last time because it feels so GOOD to say, YOU LOST TO THE BLOODY CARDINALS!

Pathetic

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 09:21 PM
For one. The Vikes made it to 4 Superbowls and played QUALITY teams. I'm talking about teams like the Steel Curtain, Shula's Dolphins, and Madden's Raiders.

The Bears and the Packers both play the cupcake cinderella Patriots teams for Super Bowl victories. You put the 70's Vikings Super Bowl squad against any cupcake team who unexpectedly makes the SB and you get a different result.

It's also no coincidence the Packers went into oblivion for 23 years after 1969, and in 1977 the Bears made their first playoff appearance in 14 years, when the Vikings became a premier organization.

NeoVikesTX
09-04-2004, 09:27 PM
So what exactly have the Bears done the last two decades? Let's see, they made the playoffs about 3 times.

In 2001, they managed to go 13-3, secure home-field advantage, and then lose 33-19 their very first playoff game! Then the very next year they were back to good old 6-10. And that's where they've been for the last 20 years, dead last in the division. Sometimes, if they kept their fingers crossed, they would beat out the Lions to secure 2nd to last place in the division. Those are the best years for Bears fans.

So enjoy making fun of a superior team while you still can, because as soon as the season starts, you will go right back to where you came from.

BTW -- the Falcons were 14-2 that year and a very good team.

At least the Vikings have something to cheer for every season, as the Bears are usually done by mid-season. Have fun at the bottom of the NFC North again this year!

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 09:29 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

So what exactly have the Bears done the last two decades? Let's see, they made the playoffs about 3 times.

In 2001, they managed to go 13-3, secure home-field advantage, and then lose 33-19 their very first playoff game! Then the very next year they were back to good old 6-10. And that's where they've been for the last 20 years, dead last in the division. Sometimes, if they kept their fingers crossed, they would beat out the Lions to secure 2nd to last place in the division. Those are the best years for Bears fans.

So enjoy making fun of a superior team while you still can, because as soon as the season starts, you will go right back to where you came from.

At least the Vikings have something to cheer for every season, as the Bears are usually done by mid-season. Have fun at the bottom of the NFC North again this year!

No the falcons were severly overrated but Gary Anderson missed his only field goal of the year. You still managed to choke.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 09:32 PM
[quote="NeoVikesTX"]So what exactly have the Bears done the last two decades? Let's see, they made the playoffs about 3 times.

At least the Vikings have something to cheer for every season, as the Bears are usually done by mid-season. Have fun at the bottom of the NFC North again this year.

http://vikessuck.ytmnd.com/

This website is awesome, check it out! :lol:

muchluv4smoot
09-04-2004, 09:34 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

No the falcons were severly overrated but Gary Anderson missed his only field goal of the year. You still managed to choke.

OK, I can handle the trash talking from pack fans, because they have the records to back it up. All you bears fans have, is one year where you went 13-3 and then lost the first playoff game. Hey, if you guys even have a winning record this year, then by all means, come on here and talk all you want about your bears team, but until then, you have nothing to back it up with.

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 09:43 PM
you have nothing to back it up with.

Evidentally he thinks he has "1985" to back up everything he says. Or should I say 7 years before he was born.

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 09:47 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

Evidentally he thinks he has "1985" to back up everything he says. Or should I say 7 years before he was born.

take a look at this Neo and moss84

Toss2Moss84
09-04-2004, 09:53 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

That's nice here's something for you to chew on Mr. 1985...

http://www.whatifsports.com/nfl/boxscore.asp?gameid=1057378&ad=1

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 09:59 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"LoviesBears" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

What the hell is that all about. We won the Super bowl that year and you choked to the falcons. That game was awesome, when Andersons kick went through i was jumping up and down. I love seeing the Vikings lose heartbreakers and i love to see Moss suffer. :lol:

DUMONUCHEEZHED
09-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Damn.... His mama ain't figured out that kindergarten has already started???

LoviesBears
09-04-2004, 10:57 PM
"LoviesBears" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"LoviesBears" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

What the hell is that all about. We won the Super bowl that year and you choked to the falcons. That game was awesome, when Andersons kick went through i was jumping up and down. I love seeing the Vikings lose heartbreakers and i love to see Moss suffer. :lol:

Morten Anderson baby his kick is up and it's good and the Vikings are out of the playoffs and the Falcons are heading to the Super Bowl!!!

sdvikefan
09-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Now a truly memorable playoff game was when the 13-3 overachieving Bears were stunned by Philly in the 2001 playoffs. How many scores did McNabb throw for in that game Lovie? There were so many I just kind of lost count. The best one was when the Bears just kind of forgot to cover Duce Staley and McNabb hit him wide open. What a great game.

NeoVikesTX
09-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Yes, SDVikeFan, that was truly a team to remember. The mighty Bears go 13-3, get a first-round bye, homefield advantage, and can't even make it out of the second round of the playoffs. Hell, they couldn't even manage to win a single playoff game. Bears got beat by the Eagles by 2 touchdowns at Soldier Field that memorable season.

At least the Vikings in '98 and '00 won their second round home playoff game.

Geesh kid, give us all a break here. The Bears suck!