PDA

View Full Version : Packer site

vikingsalltheway
09-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Hey over at that fudgepacker site which i just checked out now they got rid of our viking section and changed it to a NFC North Forum. We could have taken over their territory! http://www.packerchatters.com/phpBB/index.php

VikingsTw
09-02-2004, 07:58 PM
I went over there and it was rediculous we have enough to fight with hear that we dont need to go into there territory, I'm a vikings fan so i stay on the viking sites, I dont feel the need to talk to them they just frustrate me, they have thick heads i really like most of the people on this board its the only active board i visit on the net, its a great website, i dont need to go to packer boards.

Webby
09-02-2004, 08:07 PM
we don't need to rehash this again. Please.

vikings_fan66
09-02-2004, 08:22 PM
agreed lets just stick to our vikings site.

daredevil25
09-03-2004, 12:51 AM
Well being on the Falcons board and a person who goes to a lot of MBs, I've met w/ a lot of fans from other teams. Nothing bad about it IMO, unless you go, or you're only getting trolls.

casper
09-03-2004, 02:17 AM
"daredevil25" wrote:

Well being on the Falcons board and a person who goes to a lot of MBs, I've met w/ a lot of fans from other teams. Nothing bad about it IMO, unless you go, or you're only getting trolls.

I also have been to alot of site :walk: but unlike you DD25 maybe because I am a viking fans and others are affaird of us :naka: on their sites, no matter what you say :notworthy: :occasion5: how you say it :angel7: everybody and there bother want to :violent3: :violent1: you so I after a few years of doing this :hiding: , I have found out one important fact :-$

Theres NO place like home [-( so for me :-k it like putting down roots time and I am with Webby on this one we have beat this dead horse to death :banghead: during off season, All I can say is THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME :happy9:

daredevil25
09-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Well, try being a Falcon fan on most boards. I'm instantly a

Vick-only fan
Didn't watch football until 2002
Think QBs are suppose to run
Have no knowledge of real football
A redneck *dont' know why, but it comes up*

I'm cool on all the boards I'm on. Even the Saints board, and the Saints hate us like you guys "love" the Packers.

bigdogbovy
09-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Packerchatters is very rigid. You must stay on topic and be thick skinned to be accepted there. They Love/hate me, but it took a long time to establish that.

LosAngelis
09-03-2004, 10:42 AM
They love you? :-)

bigdogbovy
09-03-2004, 10:52 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

They love you? :-)

no they no longer just hate me

it's now love/hate