PDA

View Full Version : Seattle VS. Vikes

bigdogbovy
09-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Neither Teams First D has given up a TD

The vikes 1st Team has scored a TD in every preseason game and the Sea 1st team has scored a tD in 2 or 3.

The first teams will likely only play 2 series. This is definately a test.

VikingsTw
09-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Hell i hope they only play one series, NO MORE INJURIES, all it takes is one play for someone to be out for the year.

josdin00
09-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Well, this is the final preseason game, so the starters shouldn't play much. Plus, these two teams face each other in week 14 in Minnesota, so neither team is going to want to show much to their opponents. This should be a pretty plain game, with a couple of vanilla game plans. All we're doing with this game is figuring out which third stringers make the cut and which ones don't.

PacNWVike
09-02-2004, 05:01 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

Neither Teams First D has given up a TD

The vikes 1st Team has scored a TD in every preseason game and the Sea 1st team has scored a tD in 2 or 3.

The first teams will likely only play 2 series. This is definately a test.

My daughter and I will be at the game tonight, cheering for the Vikes! :cheers:

bigdogbovy
09-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Coo

Big Daddy
09-02-2004, 07:16 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

Well, this is the final preseason game, so the starters shouldn't play much. Plus, these two teams face each other in week 14 in Minnesota, so neither team is going to want to show much to their opponents. This should be a pretty plain game, with a couple of vanilla game plans. All we're doing with this game is figuring out which third stringers make the cut and which ones don't.

One very important thing that many have overlooked is the fact that the game (week 14) is in Minni and not in Seatle. If the seahawks and the Viks do as good as everyone thinks they will, that game could verywell decide home field in the playoffs. And I would feel much more comfortable playing in the playoffs in Minni than on the road!

duffVIkEs
09-02-2004, 11:41 PM
did moss play, or did he jsut not get any catches. i didnt get the game where i live

ItalianStallion
09-02-2004, 11:44 PM
He didn't even dress I don't think, he certainly didn't play.

hawaiianvike21
09-03-2004, 02:43 AM
Moss and Moe williams both didnt play as long along with some other defensive players. We dont need any more starters getting hurt. :angryfire:

whackthepack
09-03-2004, 08:35 AM
Chavous, Brian Williams, Irvin, or Brian Russell didn't play at all.

Seattle didn't play Hassellbeck or Alexander either.

bigdogbovy
09-03-2004, 10:31 AM
This is true, our Semi 1st team O got a TD on thier 1st team D and out semi 1st team D stopped thier 1st team O.

I'm a little giddy.