PDA

View Full Version : Ontarrio Smith Suspension

IowaVike
08-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Forgive me if this topic has already been discussed, but when was Smith suspended for violating the NFL's substance abouse policy. i guess I am kind of in the blue on this one, maybe I've just been asleep for too long. I just read it online at StarTribune's website today, and they said he is being suspended for the first four games. Did they announce what substance he tested positive for? Thank you in advance for any updates.

muchluv4smoot
08-30-2004, 10:53 PM
"IowaVike" wrote:

Forgive me if this topic has already been discussed, but when was Smith suspended for violating the NFL's substance abouse policy. i guess I am kind of in the blue on this one, maybe I've just been asleep for too long. I just read it online at StarTribune's website today, and they said he is being suspended for the first four games. Did they announce what substance he tested positive for? Thank you in advance for any updates.

I think it was about a week ago that they announced that he failed the drug test and was gonna be suspended. I am not positive, but I believe it was marijuana that he tested positive for, but again I am not 100% sure that is what it was.

Now with bennett's injury, thank god we have mewelde moore!

vikings_fan66
08-30-2004, 11:12 PM
yes it was marijunia he tested positive for

Kleinsasser40
08-31-2004, 01:14 AM
These guys are famous, rich, all that. But they need to keep doing this sh*t. Kinda makes me mad, I am a poor college kid working two jobs and I dont need that sh*t to make me feel happy. Life rocks, drugs just screw you up.