PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for away game trips?

faninphx
06-09-2006, 07:29 AM
I was just wondering if anyone had any plans for away games yet. I am planning on going to Chicago for the December 3rd game. I hope the weather's not going to be too cold (me being from Phoenix and all).

WBLVikeBabe
06-09-2006, 07:41 AM
I know some people are going to the Washington game and the Miami game. Don't really know details though.

ChiTownVike
06-09-2006, 07:52 AM
"faninphx" wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone had any plans for away games yet. I am planning on going to Chicago for the December 3rd game. I hope the weather's not going to be too cold (me being from Phoenix and all).

I live in Chicago and my dad has bears season tix(really nice seats). So I'll be there. Maybe whoever is going can hookup somehwere cool.

olson_10
06-09-2006, 07:54 AM
my grandpa has a place down in florida so im thinkin about making it to the miami game..but i already planned 2 home games so cash will be a bit tight

Zeus
06-09-2006, 03:42 PM
"faninphx" wrote:

I may be going to the Packers away game on 12/21. My brother-in-law's family has 6 season tickets for the Pack and I would love to check out a game in Lambeau. Plus, my b'day is the 20th of December, so it would be a nice 39th B'day present to see the Vikes kick Packer ass.

Other than that, I'll only be seeing the 8 home games this year!

=Z=

pattyosviKING
06-11-2006, 06:28 PM
"Williamson8211" wrote:

"faninphx" wrote:

I live in Chicago and my dad has bears season tix(really nice seats). So I'll be there. Maybe whoever is going can hookup somehwere cool.

I think there has been talk of a Chicago gathering. I might be able to hit that one.

Ltrey33
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
There'll be a bunch at the Washington game. Cajunvike, DCPoloGirl, I think Webby is going as well and a few others (hopefully myself too).

vikeswin2005
06-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Shockzilla and I are headed to GB for the Dec 21st game and I am still looking for someone to come with me to the Oct 22nd game at Seattle I have 1 extra ticket 10 yard line row H (8) if anyone is interested let me know

FedjeViking
06-11-2006, 09:57 PM
"Ltrey33" wrote:

There'll be a bunch at the Washington game. Cajunvike, DCPoloGirl, I think Webby is going as well and a few others (hopefully myself too).

Hey! don't forget me, I'll be at the Washington game! (If I can get a ticket!) :lol:

And Cajun better have the gumbo, and a big stick to protect my Helga hat! :lol:

boognish
06-11-2006, 10:04 PM
I'll be in Seattle for the game there.

singersp
06-11-2006, 10:40 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Hey! don't forget me, I'll be at the Washington game! (If I can get a ticket!) :lol:

Oh Fedje, you left that one wide open for a response by Cajun.

Mark my word, there'll be a comment of a sexual nature when he responds. :grin:

FedjeViking
06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Oh Fedge, you left that one wide open for a response by Cajun.

Oh my, :roll: Did he take that bet? (didn't he admit his was 3 1/2"?)

NeoVikesTX
06-11-2006, 11:18 PM
We're going to the Vikings-Cowboys preseason game on August 31st here in Dallas. I know it's only preseason, but it should still be fun and hopefully I can get a few autographs and some good pictures. And besides, I was able to get really good seats -- 40 yard line behind the Vikings bench, 3 rows up!

cajunvike
06-13-2006, 12:00 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Oh Fedje, you left that one wide open for a response by Cajun.

Don't have to...you already did! :lol:

cajunvike
06-13-2006, 12:02 AM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Oh Fedge, you left that one wide open for a response by Cajun.

Oh my, :roll: Did he take that bet? (didn't he admit his was 3 1/2"?)

Yes, I did admit to that...of course, I thought that we were talking thickness...not length! :evil4:

cajunvike
06-13-2006, 12:03 AM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Yes, I will have the gumbo! Of course, you will have to be on your best behavior...or...NO GUMBO FOR YOU!!! :lol:

vikesoto
06-13-2006, 02:01 AM
The 49ers game in November....

I got lucky. I can see USC play at Stanford the day before !!!

Wyndy11
06-14-2006, 12:54 PM
I've been contemplating the GB game.