PDA

View Full Version : Spielman and ice-fishing



VikingKen
06-08-2006, 11:04 PM
In an interview today with his home town paper "Canton Ohio Repository"
Spielman reveals the following:

“I enjoyed working for ESPN. My dream job is where I am right now.”

“I did take an ice-fishing class at Ohio State,” Spielman said. He doubts he’ll use the knowledge in “the land of 10,000 lakes.”

read the full article (http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=17&ID=290502&r=0)

Prophet
06-08-2006, 11:07 PM
"VikingKen" wrote:

In an interview today with his home town paper "Canton Ohio Repository"
Spielman reveals the following:

“I enjoyed working for ESPN. My dream job is where I am right now.”

“I did take an ice-fishing class at Ohio State,” Spielman said. He doubts he’ll use the knowledge in “the land of 10,000 lakes.”

read the full article (http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=17&ID=290502&r=0)

Already posted. (http://purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=22997&start=150)

Please click anywhere on me that you so desire…
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Raiderfan76/brande-roderick-016.jpg (http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html)

VikingKen
06-08-2006, 11:09 PM
darn it how did I miss it. Thats it!! Im checkin on eye glasses. Admins please delete my repeat post! :(

cajunvike
06-08-2006, 11:09 PM
He had better not have any time...at least not until the Vikings win the Super Bowl...and even then, he only gets ONE DAY to go ice fishing...then it's back to work planning for the repeat!!!

Prophet
06-08-2006, 11:11 PM
"VikingKen" wrote:

darn it how did I miss it. Thats it!! Im checkin on eye glasses. Admins please delete my repeat post! :(

Probably because it's on page 769 of a 1069 page thread...the search found it though.

VikingKen
06-08-2006, 11:45 PM
I thought the same thing about not having the time to Ice Fish.

singersp
06-09-2006, 12:54 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"VikingKen" wrote:

darn it how did I miss it. Thats it!! Im checkin on eye glasses. Admins please delete my repeat post! :(

Probably because it's on page 769 of a 1069 page thread...the search found it though.

And rightfully so! One Spielman thread is already one too many.