PDA

View Full Version : Quincy Carter to.....



VKG4LFE
08-24-2004, 01:04 PM
the New York football JETS! Here is the article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1866416

cheesefree
08-24-2004, 01:23 PM
As much as Carter never impressed me, that does give the Jets a better backup to Pennington. Maybe QC will get his act together now.

jackyl
08-24-2004, 01:32 PM
How ironic.

casper
08-24-2004, 01:51 PM
as the artical say no matter what it should help his career making him more well rounded in almost any offense

purplehorn
08-24-2004, 02:27 PM
(sniff sniff) I think (sniff sniff) he'll (sniff )do pretty
(sniff) good

seekndestroy31
08-24-2004, 05:03 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

(sniff sniff) I think (sniff sniff) he'll (sniff )do pretty
(sniff) good

Yeah no kidding...

Good thing dope isnt readily available in New York...

dan3ski
08-24-2004, 11:58 PM
If they Jets see him kneeling at the chalk line they make think twice about him.

so-cal vike
08-25-2004, 12:12 AM
"dan3ski" wrote:

If they Jets see him kneeling at the chalk line they make think twice about him.Testaverde, a former Jet now starts for the Cowboys, while Carter the former Cowboy starter is now a backup for the Jets. Only in the NFL.

That's cold dan3ski, funny but cold. You're probably right though.

ItalianStallion
08-25-2004, 01:24 AM
So much for Ricky Ray, right vikes fan 66? Or will he be #3.

Kleinsasser40
08-25-2004, 11:33 AM
Thats really funny how that worked out. I'm jsut glad we arent taking on quincy with the boys though, hopefuly Testaverde wont pull a Doug Fluite on us.

whackthepack
08-25-2004, 11:39 AM
"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

Thats really funny how that worked out. I'm jsut glad we arent taking on quincy with the boys though, hopefuly Testaverde wont pull a Doug Fluite on us.


Thanks KS40, had to bring up that bad memory and spoil my morning! :(