PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Viking Desktops



VikingKen
06-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Hello and happy June 1st to you all. I'm Huge Viking Fan who happens to be a graphic designer so I come up with Vikings stuff ALL the time. I was so encouraged by the positive responses I got from the graphic I posted in my Free Beer post that I've made some more to share. So here are 3 wallpapers I made. I look forward to your responses. Enjoy! :grin:

VikingKen

Desktop 1 (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/2000vikes.jpg)

Desktop 2 (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/2006triangle.jpg)

Desktop 3 (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/bbwallpaper.jpg)

Edited because I cant *&&% spell

Prophet
06-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Great work! Thanks for sharing your stuff.

thetrenches68OL
06-01-2006, 07:04 PM
who is that guy with the huge arms any way???????

VikingKen
06-01-2006, 07:22 PM
I havent a clue.

BadlandsVikings
06-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Those are all very good. You do a good job.

shockzilla
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Very nice, Ken!!!

VKG4LFE
06-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Good work Ken, good to have you with us!

PurplePride80
06-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks VikingKen, but all of them are to small for my computer screen. :sad:

PurplePride80
06-01-2006, 08:00 PM
"thetrenches68OL" wrote:

who is that guy with the huge arms any way???????

You never seen him during any of the Viking games?

I don't know his name, but he's a well known Viking fan.

One time after scoring a touchdown, Moss jumped right in the stands and that guy said congrats to Randy.

shawn9876uss
06-01-2006, 08:05 PM
I really like the first one

AngloVike
06-01-2006, 08:16 PM
"PurplePride80" wrote:

"thetrenches68OL" wrote:

who is that guy with the huge arms any way???????

You never seen him during any of the Viking games?

I don't know his name, but he's a well known Viking fan.

One time after scoring a touchdown, Moss jumped right in the stands and that guy said congrats to Randy.

he's known as " CheeseFree " and tends to frequent the boards over at the Viking Update site. From what I remember him and his good lady wife travel down from Canada for every single home game. As said he got on good terms with Moss whilst he was here.

Incidentally nice desktops Ken- look forward to hearing some more from you on here

vikinginvirginia
06-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks for sharing your talents Ken. I like #3 the best, and its currently occupying my desktop. Thanks again!

ChiTownVike
06-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I am using #1 on my desktop!

Thanks!

VikingKen
06-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Your all very welcome. I make stuff like these all the time. Its good to be able to finally share them with people. PurplePride80 what size of screen are you running? XP should be able to resize it for ya. If I have time I'm gonna make one that has the 2006 schedule on it.

thetrenches68OL
06-02-2006, 12:50 AM
of course i have seen the guy i just didnt know who he was. i see him all the time lol

singersp
06-02-2006, 01:35 AM
"PurplePride80" wrote:

"thetrenches68OL" wrote:

who is that guy with the huge arms any way???????

You never seen him during any of the Viking games?

I don't know his name, but he's a well known Viking fan.

One time after scoring a touchdown, Moss jumped right in the stands and that guy said congrats to Randy.

I see him at just about every home game.

singersp
06-02-2006, 01:54 AM
"VikingKen" wrote:

Hello and happy June 1st to you all. I'm Huge Viking Fan who happens to be a graphic designer so I come up with Vikings stuff ALL the time. I was so encouraged by the positive responses I got from the graphic I posted in my Free Beer post that I've made some more to share. So here are 3 wallpapers I made. I look forward to your responses. Enjoy! :grin:

VikingKen

Desktop 1 (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/2000vikes.jpg)

Desktop 2 (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/2006triangle.jpg)

Desktop 3 (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/bbwallpaper.jpg)

Edited because I cant *&&% spell

The only problem with wallpaper #2 (triangle of authority) is that Wilf is not one of the corners.

Rob Brzezinski is the other one. :wink:

mr.woo
06-02-2006, 01:58 AM
pretty awsoem dude. youre definitly a pimp

cajunvike
06-02-2006, 01:58 AM
"VikingKen" wrote:

Your all very welcome. I make stuff like these all the time. Its good to be able to finally share them with people. PurplePride80 what size of screen are you running? XP should be able to resize it for ya. If I have time I'm gonna make one that has the 2006 schedule on it.

That would be perfect for me...I am always forgetting what games are when...works good for when discussing which games to go to with others!

VikingKen
06-02-2006, 03:25 AM
"singersp" wrote:



The only problem with wallpaper #2 (triangle of authority) is that Wilf is not one of the corners.

Rob Brzezinski is the other one. :wink:

Oh crud! Your right. But nobody would know Rob "Zombie" Brzezinski if I ended up drawing him. Wilf was much more entertaining. I kept wanting to put a cigar in his mouth. He's so Groucho Marx. I cant wait till I get some decent pictures from the preseason to play with.

VikingKen
06-02-2006, 07:09 AM
Imminent Thunder 2006 Viking schedule desktop is here

Click here to get your copy today (http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/Upcomingstorm.jpg)

Enjoy

bigdaddy72_1
06-02-2006, 08:57 AM
"thetrenches68OL" wrote:

who is that guy with the huge arms any way???????

Its Paul Teutul, Sr.

Mr-holland
06-02-2006, 11:31 AM
"bigdaddy72_1" wrote:

"thetrenches68OL" wrote:

who is that guy with the huge arms any way???????

Its Paul Teutul, Sr.

:lol: they look the same.
To bad he's a Jets fan :cry:

NordicNed
06-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Some nice looking work there but.........

I didn't realize Real Vikings had watches. Didn't they use sun dials?....

http://www.kenandkelli.com/vikings/2000vikes.jpg

VikingKen
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Thats plunder your looking at!!!