PDA

View Full Version : Vikings tailgate party in Buffalo Oct 1st

Top_Speed
05-30-2006, 11:19 PM
This is an official invite to all my purple buddies (and purple gals) to my annual "all out Sat night blitz party". I always do up 1 game a year there at the Ralph (stadium) BUT.......... this year is mighty special because it's finally going to be with my favorite team!

I have a 32ft camper (actually several that all make up a semi-secluded party area. We will be in the lot across the street (diamond vision side of the stadium) look for the newly built brick bathhouse... we are always close to that and I'm sure you can't mis the babes and all our Viking clothing (or lack of ;)

I REALLY WANT TO WHIP THIS ONE UP AND SHOW-UP MY "BILLS FANS" FELLOW WORKERS AND BUDS. As you can see we have a DJ with a dynamic (move your pantleg air-punch) JBL sound system, variable light show and even a fog machine! It's rock early and it usually turns into dance or rap crap but the scenery is always worth the trip.

Here's a taste of our (last years) Sat night tailgate party at the Ralph....
http://www.gokartsrus.com/images/site_used/party_in_buffalo6.jpg
Oh by the way... my g/f went to Victoria Secret this afternoon for a purple nighty. I haven't seen it yet but she called on her way home and it prompted me to start getting you guys to buy your tickets!!

OCT 1st
Who's invited? Anybody in purple and can be (act) COOOOL! We actually hire a couple of bouncers so any ying yangs that get excited and druel from any cleavage or thongs showing (sorry) you can't cume to dis parday! EVERYBODY ELSE... Your invited!
What to bring? Yourself and any special drinks that you desire. We have LaBatts blue on tap (sorry.. too many to supply bottled beer to and it already costs me an arm and a middle leg to put this on!)

Oh yeah, 1 more important person will be there... my neighbor! She's a Buffalo Jill and HOTTT! And... she always comes with freinds! She just said she won't (can't) wear any purple and have pics taken of herself... some sort of code or something? Any code breakers out there?? CajonVike?? They say your a big stud here? You'll have to pay the campers fee to get your new car in our area but if it is the babe magnet you say it is... "worth every penny!" :) right?

Speed out!

cajunvike
05-30-2006, 11:26 PM
I just might have to brave the elements up north and make that road trip...sounds like a BLAST!!! Party on, Speed!!!

2beersTommy
05-30-2006, 11:31 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

I just might have to brave the elements up north and make that road trip...sounds like a BLAST!!! Party on, Speed!!!

elements? wtf, its only October 1st, dont be a pu$$y lol :crybaby: j/k

actually, I wouldnt mind that trip just to meet some folks from here

Top_Speed
05-31-2006, 02:27 PM
"2beersTommy" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

elements? wtf, its only October 1st, dont be a pu$$y lol :crybaby: j/k

actually, I wouldnt mind that trip just to meet some folks from here

Oct 1st game in wester NY is 70's stuff during the day easily. Elements? well they let you tailgate everywhere so that'sthe only element. It's not like downtown Minny.

I'm only announcing this (way) early cuz game tix (at least any 1/2 way good seats) go pretty early (now).

we already landed tixs from some season holders who bailed on their Bills seats. DEAL!

--Speed

singersp
06-04-2006, 03:21 AM
Looks like a good time!

You'll have to bring that camper loaded with women on a road trip to see a Vikings home game.

NordicNed
06-04-2006, 03:56 AM
"Top_Speed" wrote:

This is an official invite to all my purple buddies (and purple gals) to my annual "all out Sat night blitz party". I always do up 1 game a year there at the Ralph (stadium) BUT.......... this year is mighty special because it's finally going to be with my favorite team!

I have a 32ft camper (actually several that all make up a semi-secluded party area. We will be in the lot across the street (diamond vision side of the stadium) look for the newly built brick bathhouse... we are always close to that and I'm sure you can't mis the babes and all our Viking clothing (or lack of ;)

I REALLY WANT TO WHIP THIS ONE UP AND SHOW-UP MY "BILLS FANS" FELLOW WORKERS AND BUDS. As you can see we have a DJ with a dynamic (move your pantleg air-punch) JBL sound system, variable light show and even a fog machine! It's rock early and it usually turns into dance or rap crap but the scenery is always worth the trip.

Oh by the way... my g/f went to Victoria Secret this afternoon for a purple nighty. I haven't seen it yet but she called on her way home and it prompted me to start getting you guys to buy your tickets!!

OCT 1st
Who's invited? Anybody in purple and can be (act) COOOOL! We actually hire a couple of bouncers so any ying yangs that get excited and druel from any cleavage or thongs showing (sorry) you can't cume to dis parday! EVERYBODY ELSE... Your invited!
What to bring? Yourself and any special drinks that you desire. We have LaBatts blue on tap (sorry.. too many to supply bottled beer to and it already costs me an arm and a middle leg to put this on!)

Oh yeah, 1 more important person will be there... my neighbor! She's a Buffalo Jill and HOTTT! And... she always comes with freinds! She just said she won't (can't) wear any purple and have pics taken of herself... some sort of code or something? Any code breakers out there?? CajonVike?? They say your a big stud here? You'll have to pay the campers fee to get your new car in our area but if it is the babe magnet you say it is... "worth every penny!" :) right?

Speed out!

What a way to spend my 45th Birthday, Top, if you can come across some tickets by all means put my name on one. I'de for sure make the trip up to attend this bash.

Cajun,

If you'de like, we could meet up in NY somewhere and make the trip up north together. What do you say?..

Lets think and plan on this one a little more, sounds like a great birthday present to myself........

Plus it would be the iceing on the cake to see the viks kick some bills ass...... :lol:

VikingNed

PS: Do you think one of the ladies in your pic, could be my personal tour guide?.........Might need two if ole Cajun is with me.....LOL

Two Beers, Let me guess where I can find you......hahahahhahahaa

cogitans
06-04-2006, 05:21 AM
Had i been in a position to be there I would. It sounds like a great event. Have fun

singersp
06-04-2006, 05:41 AM
"Top_Speed" wrote:

Speed out!

:scratch: Why would you want Caj there if you don't want people that get excited and drool from any cleavage or thongs showing?

He'd be the 1st one in line for that.

DarrinNelsonguy
06-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Sounds like a heck of a party Top_speed man, I wish I could join you guys!

Top_Speed
06-05-2006, 02:44 PM
"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Sounds like a heck of a party Top_speed man, I wish I could join you guys!

Don't worry you'll get the "Memorex" version then... I'll post plenty of pics!

2beersTommy
06-05-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm trying to get about 4 or 5 tickets for that game

cajunvike
06-05-2006, 04:44 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"Top_Speed" wrote:

OCT 1st

Speed out!

What a way to spend my 45th Birthday, Top, if you can come across some tickets by all means put my name on one. I'de for sure make the trip up to attend this bash.

Cajun,

If you'de like, we could meet up in NY somewhere and make the trip up north together. What do you say?..

Lets think and plan on this one a little more, sounds like a great birthday present to myself........

Plus it would be the iceing on the cake to see the viks kick some bills jiggly butt...... :lol:

VikingNed

PS: Do you think one of the ladies in your pic, could be my personal tour guide?.........Might need two if ole Cajun is with me.....LOL

Two Beers, Let me guess where I can find you......hahahahhahahaa

Sounds like a plan...just gotta sneak it past the wife! :lol:

It's the week after the Chicago game at the Metrodome, so I also have to figure out how I am gonna swing both games. Let me figure it out and get back with you.

cajunvike
06-05-2006, 04:47 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Top_Speed" wrote:

Speed out!

:scratch: Why would you want Caj there if you don't want people that get excited and drool from any cleavage or thongs showing?

He'd be the 1st one in line for that.

NO WAY am I gonna be able to get ahead of YOU in that line! :lol:

cwvikes
06-05-2006, 05:12 PM
new member from ft.drum currently in iraq, originally from minnesota. Will be home late july thinkin about getting tickets for oct 1 game in buffalo would love to get tunned up with a bunch of vikes fans before they destroy the bills, just gotta find a babysitter

cajunvike
06-05-2006, 05:32 PM
"cwvikes" wrote:

new member from ft.drum currently in iraq, originally from minnesota. Will be home late july thinkin about getting tickets for oct 1 game in buffalo would love to get tunned up with a bunch of vikes fans before they destroy the bills, just gotta find a babysitter

Welcome aboard, soldier! Thanks for your service...and come back safe!

Go on over to the Free Beer forum and properly introduce yourself by creating your own thread and telling us a little about yourself! :grin:

Horns
06-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Top Speed.
We'll be there. We're from Syracuse and will be up on Saturday. Staying about a quarter of a mile from the Stadium. PERFECT!!!

NordicNed
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
"2beersTommy" wrote:

I hope one of them tickets has Ned written on it.... :wink: :lol:

2beersTommy
06-06-2006, 03:29 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"2beersTommy" wrote:

lol, dont worry Ned, it certainly does !

Top_Speed
06-06-2006, 05:16 PM
"cwvikes" wrote:

You let me know... we'll hook ya up with us purple fans at the "Ralph". I have to land a new g/f by the then... my last found me at a strip club in Niagra Falls (Sundowner) last Sat night and is mighty pizzed that I would look elseware. Women! ??

Thanks for the service to our great country!! You guys rock!

--Speed

cajunvike
06-06-2006, 05:28 PM
"2beersTommy" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"2beersTommy" wrote:

I will take one too if it is possible.

SHOW-TIME
06-06-2006, 06:00 PM
i live like an hour and 30 minutes from buffalo!! sounds like a good idea

Top_Speed
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
"SHOW-TIME" wrote:

i live like an hour and 30 minutes from buffalo!! sounds like a good idea

You gotta be close to me then... that's pretty much my time also to Ralph Wilson Stadium (if the Thruway is moving along!).

I'm in Geneva

cajunvike
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
"Top_Speed" wrote:

"cwvikes" wrote:

You let me know... we'll hook ya up with us purple fans at the "Ralph". I have to land a new g/f by the then... my last found me at a strip club in Niagra Falls (Sundowner) last Sat night and is mighty pizzed that I would look elseware. Women! ??

Thanks for the service to our great country!! You guys rock!

--Speed

OOPS!!!!!! :lol:

2beersTommy
06-07-2006, 01:47 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"2beersTommy" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"2beersTommy" wrote:

I will take one too if it is possible.

will do, if possible caj.

NordicNed
06-07-2006, 02:02 AM
Hey, It's may dam birthday, Ill clibme over the fence of if have to LL>

nextvikingsstar
06-07-2006, 02:04 AM
I wish i could make it down for a tailgate party, that would be fun

Top_Speed
06-07-2006, 02:30 PM
"nextvikingsstar" wrote:

Fun oh yeah, but what about the game? I'm so looking forward to a great game and hopefully a "V"ictory... otherwise I'm sure I'll be reamed by my fellow Buffy fans.

Bdubya
06-07-2006, 02:33 PM
"Top_Speed" wrote:

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:

Fun oh yeah, but what about the game? I'm so looking forward to a great game and hopefully a "V"ictory... otherwise I'm sure I'll be reamed by my fellow Buffy fans.

Dude, the game is against the Bills. The Vikings won't lose.