PDA

View Full Version : Take out vick

packmanxxxi
08-20-2004, 02:06 PM
I will even root for you one game this year if you take that pansy @$$ over rated piece of crap out for his career. No other player- except Moss- do I ever hope gets hurt.

(Im joking- good luck this week!)

triedandtruevikesfan
08-20-2004, 02:12 PM
LOL!!!! I never thought I would see this day! Who does GB play this week?

bigdogbovy
08-20-2004, 02:18 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I will even root for you one game this year if you take that pansy @$$ over rated piece of crap out for his career. No other player- except Moss- do I ever hope gets hurt.

(Im joking- good luck this week!)

I see the pack is very afraid. We are not

SKOL
08-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I bet we'll use a "spy" on Vick, much like Urlacher does with Culpepper. At least this year we have some speed at MLB to chase and contain him..., but then maybe not... it's just a preseason game, and we'll probably just play a base defense.

daredevil25
08-20-2004, 03:30 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

(Im joking- good luck this week!) :wink: Don't worry there are plenty out there that want Vick injured all across the web.

pudgesoprano
08-20-2004, 04:19 PM
[quote="packmanxxxi"]I will even root for you one game this year if you take that pansy @$$ over rated piece of crap out for his career. No other player- except Moss- do I ever hope gets hurt.

(Im joking- good luck this week!)[/quote/]

that playoff game was great

sdvikefan
08-20-2004, 04:26 PM
I think if Vick got injured against the Vikings, our guys would have to flee Atlanta overnight because there would probably be riots like crazy!

daredevil25
08-20-2004, 04:29 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

I think if Vick got injured against the Vikings, our guys would have to flee Atlanta overnight because there would probably be riots like crazy!If that happened Jim Mora would be fired, Rich McKay fired, the Georgia Dome would explode and everyone would become Hawks fans.

The sad thing is, all of that is close to reality

ItalianStallion
08-20-2004, 05:07 PM
I don't want vick to get hurt, he is fun to watch, especially when he plays the Packers.

duffVIkEs
08-21-2004, 01:14 AM
hahaah, falcons fans would tottally lose hope in cik if he got injured again.

dan3ski
08-21-2004, 01:26 AM
I do not wish injury on any player and I do not think much of anyone who does!

hawaiianvike21
08-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Nah, hes too exciting of a player not to be seeing on the field. And besides, thats ray lewis' job, not ours. :lol:

I know vick is really afraid of baltimore and ray lewis himself. thats someone he doesnt want to run on.

daredevil25
08-21-2004, 12:22 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Nah, hes too exciting of a player not to be seeing on the field. And besides, thats ray lewis' job, not ours. :lol:

I know vick is really afraid of baltimore and ray lewis himself. thats someone he doesnt want to run on.You do realize that Ray Lewis is not the one who tackled Vick in the game his leg broke?