PDA

View Full Version : Koren on NFL total access

Vikes316
05-25-2006, 01:59 AM
I just saw koren robinson being interviewed on nfl total accsess. but only saw the very end of it and he was talking to nate burleson. it replays later on tomight and im sure it will be on vikings.com and nfl.com a little later

PurplePride80
05-25-2006, 02:04 AM
I normally watch NFL total acces everyday, but I haven't the last 4 or 5 days.

Thanks for letting us know about this, I'll watch it later tonight at 9PM.

snowinapril
05-25-2006, 02:11 AM
Nate and Koren, mostly joked with one another.

They were talking about betting there shoe collection on who would have the best game when they play head to head this year.

Koren said that the Vikings are going to be ok, Eisen had asked him what can the fans expect now that the Big Name Guys have all gone. Koren said we have a few tricks up our sleeves. He said that he has been trying to bring along TT and TW in the WC system.

Not a lot of football, it was mostly joking around.

V-Unit
05-25-2006, 03:33 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

They were talking about betting there shoe collection on who would have the best game when they play head to head this year.

Koren said that the Vikings are going to be ok, Eisen had asked him what can the fans expect now that the Big Name Guys have all gone. Koren said we have a few tricks up our sleeves. He said that he has been trying to bring along TT and TW in the WC system.

Not a lot of football, it was mostly joking around.The joking felt really genuine to me. Made me kind of sad that Burly is no longer in Purple.

SharperVikings
05-25-2006, 04:12 AM
I think Koren will have a great season...I'm glad that they were joking...and I'm glad to hear that we have a few tricks up our sleeves!....

DarrinNelsonguy
05-25-2006, 05:03 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Not a lot of football, it was mostly joking around.

Thanks for the recap, and let's hope the tricks up our sleeves is a dominant run game and a W against Nate.

BadlandsVikings
05-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the recap.

Vikes_King
05-25-2006, 07:11 AM
i never really get to see any NFL total access unfortunatly =

happy camper
05-28-2006, 04:22 AM
it was a great interview because it wasnt like listening to sports robots talking to each other about gibberish.

mnrockstar
05-28-2006, 05:19 AM
I caught that too. It was a great interview- glad to see that they haven't lost contact with each other. should be an exciting game against the seahawks!! sounds like they have some pretty awesome shoe collections...

VikesfaninWis
05-28-2006, 05:41 AM
I don't have total access.. Sounds like it was a good interview..

snowinapril
05-28-2006, 06:45 AM
I just checked on NFL.com to see if it was in the listing of video clips and unfortunately it wasn't. There was a Nate Rating his peers that sounded interesting. Also, the Brad Johnson interview is still on there.

snowinapril
05-28-2006, 05:26 PM
In a couple of minutes, they will replay the interview on NFL TA. It is the week in review.

I realize that this is a bit short notice, but I might reach one person atleast. It might also be on again in an hour????

DaunteHOF
05-28-2006, 10:29 PM
it'll be on nfl.com soon enough

ProjectViking
05-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Just watched the K rob nate interview on NFL.com it was a good watch, made me laugh when KRob said nate was running through the locker room naked with baby oil :)