PDA

View Full Version : Viking Superbowls of past times.

triedandtruevikesfan
05-25-2006, 12:58 AM
The Vikings have never been in a Superbowl in my lifetime. For those of you that have seen one or all of them how was it??

I can't even imagine. I take every game seriously and I think I probably end up having a heart attack before kick off.

So, how were you before, during, and after the game? Us youngin's need to know how it feels!

cajunvike
05-25-2006, 01:02 AM
The anticipation was great...then as the game wore on, I had to suffer the slings and arrows from the Dolphins, Steelers, Raiders and Cowboys fans that razzed me up until the end and beyond...I still bear the scars from those encounters! :sad:

But I will not give up...one day our guys will bring home that Super Bowl trophy to display proudly in our new stadium!!! :grin:

Purple Floyd
05-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Unfortunately they were pretty depressing. For some reason we had a great team but never played to our potential in the big one.

WBLVikeBabe
05-25-2006, 01:04 AM
I wonder that too TNT, hopefully I will get to experience a Vikings Superbowl sometime soon. I would probably have a heart attack too, but man oh man the Vikings making it to the Superbowl I'd probably pee my pants!!

Vikes_King
05-25-2006, 07:07 AM
i'd slap all my friends that said it'd never happen

V4L
05-25-2006, 07:25 AM
An amazing feeling im sure!

I really can't wait to experience it.. I get wayyyyyyy pumped for even preseason games..

Can't imagine how a S.B would be :)