PDA

View Full Version : Vikings' James hopes to breakout in 2006

Mr. Purple
05-24-2006, 08:54 PM
James has all the tools to parlay the strong ending of his rookie campaign into a big-time sophomore year. He has tremendous speed, long arms, uses his hands well to shed blockers, possesses great fundamental technique with his approach to tackling, and has great leg drive. Couple those assets with the aforementioned keen ability to rush the passer with a myriad of tremendous moves and you can easily see why James might be poised for a breakout season.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/05/erasmus-james-vikings150506.html

badbois
05-24-2006, 08:59 PM
yeh, but he also showed a tendancy to be a dirty player. I think he was in the dog house most of last season , didn't take rookie having that well, and didn't seem to be getting along with teamates. I woder if he will be a charchter issue in the future.

thetrenches68OL
05-24-2006, 09:01 PM
idk i think he will be a great pass rusher

NordicNed
05-24-2006, 09:01 PM
James is surely one of our D players that I'll be watching very closely this coming season.....

I think he is going to have a tremendous impact on our D's play.....

I'll say he gets at least 11 sacks this year....Possibly up to 14.....

badbois
05-24-2006, 09:13 PM
11 is a big number. 14 is really big. he hasn't proven much but his ability to hit someone out of bounds.

whackthepack
05-24-2006, 09:24 PM
He really came on in the second half of the season and was not playing as much as he should have been earlier in the year. Plus he had poor coaching, and a poor defense system by Cottrell.

I see him become a factor this year, hopefully Kenechi can become a play maker on the the other side.