PDA

View Full Version : Vikings | Hosack playing in the World Bowl

Prophet
05-23-2006, 03:37 PM
KFFL
Vikings | Hosack playing in the World Bowl
Tue, 23 May 2006 06:06:41 -0700

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Aaron Hosack will play in World Bowl XIV Saturday, May 27, when his Frankfurt Galaxy take on the Amsterdam Admirals.

petrodemos
05-23-2006, 03:43 PM
i hope the amsterdam admirals beat the tar out of the frankfurt galaxy

Zeus
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
"petrodemos" wrote:

Down with the Germans! Up with the Dutch!

=Z=

cajunvike
05-23-2006, 06:59 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"petrodemos" wrote:

=Z=

Z just wants to go to the Red Light District...that's his ONLY reason for rooting for Amsterdam! :razz:

Vikes_King
05-24-2006, 01:05 AM
Z is rooting for Frankfurt, not Amsterdam, might wanna read that again

bigdaddy72_1
05-24-2006, 07:39 AM
It's europe "It's, like, the size of a big mall (Eurotrip)"

What a great movie

Mr-holland
05-24-2006, 07:46 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"petrodemos" wrote:

=Z=
Hell yeah! :grin:
I'm saturday in Frankfurt to watch the game.
i'm sure we'll win, at least i hope for the second time in a row our starting Qb Gibran Hamdam fell out and now we have this louzy Qb Allen. he sucks! :grin:

and Cajun why do i have the feeling he's not the only one that wouldn'tmind to go to the red light district :twisted:

olson_10
05-24-2006, 08:37 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"petrodemos" wrote:

=Z=

Z just wants to go to the Red Light District...that's his ONLY reason for rooting for Amsterdam! :razz:
honestly cajun, who doesnt!?

AngloVike
05-24-2006, 09:46 AM
Go Admirals !!! keep those germans away from the World Bowl :twisted:

BigMoInAZ
05-24-2006, 09:58 AM
I would say the Admirals would be favored, but since the loss of their best player, QB Gibran Hamden, the Admirals have stunk to high heaven. I cannot believe that Bart Andrus, coach of the Admirals would be so unprepared as not to have selected some decent back up talent at the QB position. The Admirals can only hope that their defense steps up big time and keeps the Galaxy from making this a blow out, because the two dogs playing QB for the Admirals have to be the worst players 1 & 2 at that position in the NFLE league this season! What a waste of a great season only to see it go up in flames because the healthy QBs left to guide the team SUCK THE WAZOO! Hope I'm wrong and the Admirals win, but it could get pretty ugly by half time.

By the way, I've watched several games on NFL network and am not impressed one bit with Aaron Hosack's play! He is too inconsistent and drops way to many balls. And his leaping and jostling ability to make a play for a ball up in the air is really pathetic! The only thing the guy has going for him is height, but even with that he is a very limited receiver and I doubt very much he has what it takes to make an NFL squad! I would love to see the guy succeed but he's a back up at best in the NFL! JMHO!