PDA

View Full Version : Longest scoring streaks, NFL

rjkvikings
08-17-2004, 10:13 PM
I thought this was kind of interesting. It's the current and all-time scoring streaks. If we score in our first 12 games this season we'll be in the top 5 all-time.

:D Current Streaks

49ers-418 games
Vikes-204 games
Packers-201 games
Broncos-181 games

:D All-Time
49ers-418 games
Browns-274 games
Cowboys-218 games
Raiders-217 games
Saints-216 games

magicci
08-17-2004, 10:44 PM
wouldn't that streak have been over when we played the giants in the 00' NFC Game :scratch:

rjkvikings
08-17-2004, 10:53 PM
You are right. Maybe it only counts the regular season. I found it on a packers website and thought it was kinda interesting. I didn't even think about that game.

whackthepack
08-18-2004, 10:34 AM
The 49ers streak could be over this season, they have nobody left on offense and there starting RB, his name escapes me at the moment (brain fart) got hurt this last week and is out for awhile.

They could get shut-out in a few games.

josdin00
08-18-2004, 11:18 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

The 49ers streak could be over this season, they have nobody left on offense and there starting RB, his name escapes me at the moment (brain fart) got hurt this last week and is out for awhile.

Kevin Barlow? I don't remember reading that he was hurt. Could you let me know where you saw that? I have a fantasy draft this weekend, and want to make sure I'm up to date on the injuries around the league.

whackthepack
08-18-2004, 01:41 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

Kevin Barlow? I don't remember reading that he was hurt. Could you let me know where you saw that? I have a fantasy draft this weekend, and want to make sure I'm up to date on the injuries around the league.

It wasn't Barlow it was Fred Beasley, Barlow I would have remembered the name. I did some more checking to see how long he will be out and it looks like only the 1st game.

Me bad; I should have said starting Fullback, Sorry to scare you!

VKG4LFE
08-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Yeah that's only regular season! The 49ers streak should have been over last year against the Vikes!! Oh well!

josdin00
08-18-2004, 03:50 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

It wasn't Barlow it was Fred Beasley, Barlow I would have remembered the name. I did some more checking to see how long he will be out and it looks like only the 1st game.

Me bad; I should have said starting Fullback, Sorry to scare you!

No prob. Thanks for the clarification.