PDA

View Full Version : Any Viking fans from San Diego???



shawn9876uss
05-16-2006, 06:18 PM
I am wanting to see if there are fans in San Diego, that would want to meet on sunday mornings to watch the game at a location. I myself live in Escondido, and I go to Oggis at the North County Mall, and there is a couple guys who always go every sunday, but just wanted to see if we can get something started down here. Please email me and let me know and we can start organizing it.

cajunvike
05-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Contact the SoCal Viking Fans organization...I am sure that you can find someone through them. I am pretty sure that vikesoto is a member, so ask him.

shawn9876uss
05-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks, I am hoping to find others also that would want to me in san diego area not irvine.

shawn9876uss
05-18-2006, 01:04 AM
I am going to be talking to phil who is in charge of the scvc to get a location down here that I am going to work on setting up. So if anyone is interested in being a member and meeting for the games and award cermonies and things like that, Email me.

cajunvike
05-18-2006, 01:07 AM
"shawn9876uss" wrote:

I am going to be talking to phil who is in charge of the scvc to get a location down here that I am going to work on setting up. So if anyone is interested in being a member and meeting for the games and award cermonies and things like that, Email me.

Cool...I am sure that there are more than a few Minnesotans temporarily housed at Camp Pendleton that would want to meet up with you for some Vikes games...if they can leave the base that is! :lol:

Slade
05-18-2006, 01:12 AM
San Jose here.....

sandiegovike
05-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Ya i live in mission beach San diego been trying to find a place to watch vikes games let me know,

seaniemck7
05-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Welcome to PP.O! Now go introduce yourself and get your free beer. (even though I never did that :wink:)

shawn9876uss
05-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Send me a PM and I will give you more information this weekend after I talk to phil from Southern California Vikings Fan Club

ultravikingfan
05-18-2006, 09:32 PM
"sandiegovike" wrote:

Ya i live in mission beach San diego been trying to find a place to watch vikes games let me know,

Welcome.

We have some "Watering Holes" listed in the column on the left.

I do not know if any of these cities are near San Diego but they may be worth a look: California Bars (http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=bars&l_op=viewlink&cid=11)

Property0f
05-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Yea, I live in Vista/Oceanside, but I live at home and have direct tv here so no real need to go out.

But if you do find some thing out let me know anyways. It could be fun.

cajunvike
05-18-2006, 09:53 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"sandiegovike" wrote:

Ya i live in mission beach San diego been trying to find a place to watch vikes games let me know,

Welcome.

We have some "Watering Holes" listed in the column on the left.

I do not know if any of these cities are near San Diego but they may be worth a look: California Bars (http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=bars&l_op=viewlink&cid=11)

Most all of those places are either in LA or somewhere between LA and SD...none look too close to SD though.

vikesoto
05-18-2006, 10:25 PM
"shawn9876uss" wrote:

Send me a PM and I will give you more information this weekend after I talk to phil from Southern California Vikings Fan Club

I could help you out in anything that you would like to know about the SCVC. I've been on the board of directors for the club for several years.

PM me with your questions about the club... Go Vikes !!!!!!!!

vikesoto
05-18-2006, 10:27 PM
We have some members that come up from San Diego , Chula Vista, and Temecula....

vikesoto
05-18-2006, 10:30 PM
You can check the Southern California Viking Club out at...

www.scvc.com

shawn9876uss
05-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Well, I am going to talk to phil on sat. night about getting it organized, There are some Vike fans that meet at OGGI's at the North County Mall, so that is where we are going to start, unless we can figure out another location that would be suited well.

shawn9876uss
05-21-2006, 04:40 AM
I am working with Phil from Southern California Vikings Fan Club and setting up a location here in San Diego, if you are interested in becoming a member and watching the games together, Email me right away so I can get some contact information.