PDA

View Full Version : Charles Woodson

PurplePharaoh
08-16-2004, 02:09 PM
The Vikes should look to the Raiders about a trade for Woodson now that Williams is down. :rr:

VKG4LFE
08-16-2004, 02:11 PM
He'll be back soon enough, we would have to give up a ton to get Woodson. It would be great to have him, but he would cost us a lot!!

muchluv4smoot
08-16-2004, 02:12 PM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

The Vikes should look to the Raiders about a trade for Woodson now that Williams is down. :rr:

He is about to sign a contract paying him the most money of all CB's in the league, either that or he already did sign it. Williams is only out for the preseason and maybe a game or two, no time to panic. We only play the cowboys in week one and their offense isn't gonna scare anyone.

tlk23
08-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Did anyone read his article in ESPN The Magazine. He is one of the most selfish, arrogent, self centered people ever.

Viking_Spirit
08-16-2004, 02:47 PM
We don't need Woodson, Williams won't be out too long.

He also sounds like he'd be a cancer to the team.

tlk23
08-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Did anyone read his article in ESPN The Magazine. He is one of the most selfish, arrogent, self centered people ever.

Viking_Spirit
08-16-2004, 02:56 PM
"tlk23" wrote:

Which issue?

pudgesoprano
08-16-2004, 04:16 PM
"tlk23" wrote:

alot players are arrogent and self centered, and i would be to if i was the only defensive player to win the heismen in history and he is a great cover cornerback

dan3ski
08-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Let the Raiders keep him!

magicci
08-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Hope after they sign him he gets injured

so-cal vike
08-17-2004, 01:18 AM
Woodson would just bring the team down. Look at the last (T)Raider we brought to the team. (Biekert)didn't do a damn thing for our team, and he was a team player. What do you think will happen if we bring in a punk like Woodson?
Our defense will be just fine without his presence. Let him rot with the other has-been Raiders.

Long live all (T)Raider haters!!!!

VKG4LFE
08-17-2004, 12:02 PM
He's not the only player in history on the defensive side of the ball to win the Heismann!! Besides, that was college, who cares!! There are a lot of arrogant players, but really what is the difference between 7 million and 8 million dollars to all these athletes? (Please don't point out the obvious!) If you ask me, nothing!!

tlk23
08-17-2004, 01:26 PM
The issue was about 2 months ago. Go to ESPN the Magzine.com and maybe you can find it there. May 24th with Ivan Rodriguez on the cover.

purplepat
08-17-2004, 09:03 PM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

Some guys are talented, but have such a "me-first" attitude that there is no way I'd want them poisoning my team. Terrell Owens is one, Charles Woodson is another. I don't care how good he may be, he can kiss my butt. I'd rather lose than have a butthole like that on the Vikings.

hovan
08-17-2004, 09:06 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

Woodson would just bring the team down. Look at the last (T)Raider we brought to the team. (Biekert)didn't do a damn thing for our team, and he was a team player. What do you think will happen if we bring in a punk like Woodson?
Our defense will be just fine without his presence. Let him rot with the other has-been Raiders.

Long live all (T)Raider haters!!!!

Hey NOW, Biekert Was SOlid his first year here!! :shaking:

Especially against Favray in the Dome...and Heck thats what Counts!!!!

pudgesoprano
08-17-2004, 10:53 PM
i beleave raiders made to superbowl he did not hurt the team that year he was hurt that year,

but played in playoffs had pick in the superbowl, one the only guys to do something

the year vrs the patriots in the snow he did at first clinch the game before review he's a playmaker on d so i would like to have him on vikings but he will be raider

VKG4LFE
08-18-2004, 02:58 PM
Woodson is awesome, but we couldn't afford him! I'd love to have him though!

muchluv4smoot
08-18-2004, 11:11 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Woodson is awesome, but we couldn't afford him! I'd love to have him though!

Agreed, woodson is a great player who would certainly upgrade our team, but it ain't gonna happen.