PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs Redskins

MightyVikes12391
05-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey is anyne thinking of going to this game this year i might be since its kinda close to me

Webby
05-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Cajun, Neumdog, WBLVikeBabe, and I will be at that game. I am flying in special for it.

FedjeViking
05-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm going!! I know Cajun is, and DCPolo, and a few others. See you at the tailgate party! :lol:

FedjeViking
05-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Wow Webby! Finally going to meet you! I already met Cajun and others at the Ravens game! :lol:

BadlandsVikings
05-09-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm only 2 hours away from DC. But would it be disresprectful to blow of my Grandpa's 80th birth day party and go to the game instead?

FedjeViking
05-09-2006, 09:52 PM
"westvirginiavikings" wrote:

I'm only 2 hours away from DC. But would it be disresprectful to blow of my Grandpa's 80th birth day party and go to the game instead?

It's a night game! At 80 years old he'll be in bed when it starts! :lol:

Vikes_King
05-09-2006, 09:53 PM
i'd go if i could =(

BadlandsVikings
05-09-2006, 09:53 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

It's a night game! At 80 years old he'll be in bed when it starts! lollol

MightyVikes12391
05-09-2006, 10:02 PM

BRING HIM WITH YOU

cajunvike
05-09-2006, 10:47 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

Be careful...I think that Fedje may try and hook up with your grandpa...especially if he is a rich Vikings fan! :lol:

VikesfaninWis
05-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Nope.. Wish I could, but I'm not..

Now how many of you go to the Viking-Packer game in Wisconsin? I will for sure be at that one.. Now there I can meet a bunch of you..

cajunvike
05-09-2006, 10:53 PM
"MightyVikes12391" wrote:

Hey is anyne thinking of going to this game this year i might be since its kinda close to me

Where you at, MightyVikes?

MightyVikes12391
05-09-2006, 11:20 PM
New york

carta4eva
05-09-2006, 11:31 PM
I'll be there!

FedjeViking
05-10-2006, 02:13 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

Be careful...I think that Fedje may try and hook up with your grandpa...especially if he is a rich Vikings fan! :lol:

Watch it Caj! :violent1: I now know things to tell Mrs. Caj! :sign5:

Ltrey33
05-10-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm not sure yet...but I know a guy, who knows a guy who robbed another guy who gets pretty good tickets, so I'm DEFINATELY gonna try!

FedjeViking
05-10-2006, 02:30 AM
"Ltrey33" wrote:

I'm not sure yet...but I know a guy, who knows a guy who robbed another guy who gets pretty good tickets, so I'm DEFINATELY gonna try!

What the f%$!@ is that?!

duffVIkEs
05-10-2006, 02:41 AM
a joke....

FedjeViking
05-10-2006, 02:46 AM
"duffVIkEs" wrote:

a joke....

OH, they forgot one of these.... :lol:

PhillyVikes
05-10-2006, 02:54 AM
I'll be there, this time I have to make sure I get some of Cajun's gumbo, didnt make it down in time for the X-mas game. Hope to meet all you there love going to that stadium. I have to add all the Vikings game Ive been to they have lost >(.

Go Vikes!!!!!!

Ltrey33
05-10-2006, 03:47 AM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

What the f%$!@ is that?!

:sign5: Sorry Fedje....didn't mean to scare you there! Snoop Dog says it in Starsky and Hutch (the new one). Just a joke! :lol:

FedjeViking
05-10-2006, 03:49 AM
"Ltrey33" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

What the f%$!@ is that?!

:sign5: Sorry Fedje....didn't mean to scare you there! Snoop Dog says it in Starsky and Hutch (the new one). Just a joke! :lol:

I haven't seen the new Starsky and Hutch. I liked the old show on TV when it was on.

seaniemck7
05-10-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm only 4 hours away from DC. I may try to swindle the corporate tix for the game. If not, I may buck up and go anyway. ;) It may be tough though because the wife will be 7+ months pregnant. She may frown upon me going if she can't. My wife is a huge Skins fan as is my dad. We all went to the infamous 'Randy walk off' Vikes/Skins game and had a blast (even though the Vikes lost).

NordicNed
05-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Is PPO trying to get a block of tickets for a group gathering?......This is a game that I would surely like to go to if I had some solid plans on meeting up with some other PPO members...

Cajun, what are you planning for this game?..

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 04:59 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

Watch it Caj! :violent1: I now know things to tell Mrs. Caj! :sign5:

Not anything that I haven't already told her about! She even saw the calendar that singer sent me! :lol:

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 04:59 PM
"MightyVikes12391" wrote:

New york

Come on down!!!

miakurtzy07
05-11-2006, 05:00 PM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Nope.. Wish I could, but I'm not..

Now how many of you go to the Viking-Packer game in Wisconsin? I will for sure be at that one.. Now there I can meet a bunch of you..

I'll be at Vikes-Pack game in GB! Got tickets with a bunch of my dad's workmates. All Packer fans! We should meet up!

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 05:00 PM
"PhillyVikes" wrote:

I'll be there, this time I have to make sure I get some of Cajun's gumbo, didnt make it down in time for the X-mas game. Hope to meet all you there love going to that stadium. I have to add all the Vikings game Ive been to they have lost >(.

Go Vikes!!!!!!

The gumbo will be ON!!!!

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 05:01 PM
"seaniemck7" wrote:

I'm only 4 hours away from DC. I may try to swindle the corporate tix for the game. If not, I may buck up and go anyway. ;) It may be tough though because the wife will be 7+ months pregnant. She may frown upon me going if she can't. My wife is a huge Skins fan as is my dad. We all went to the infamous 'Randy walk off' Vikes/Skins game and had a blast (even though the Vikes lost).

Tell your wife that she is just gonna have to suck it up and let you come up here...tell her you owe it to your PP.O brethren!!! :lol:

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 05:02 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Is PPO trying to get a block of tickets for a group gathering?......This is a game that I would surely like to go to if I had some solid plans on meeting up with some other PPO members...

Cajun, what are you planning for this game?..

I haven't looked into getting tickets yet...but I will see if we can get a block of them if at all possible. Might be nosebleed...but we will all be able to sit together.

DCPologirl
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I can't sit with you guys but I will definitely tail gate with you guys. I have to sit with a few hundred Redskins fans LOL

Redrouster
05-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Man, you all talking about these games. I can't wait until next year when I will be back in the states and get to see some live games again! It will be sweet!

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 05:42 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

I can't sit with you guys but I will definitely tail gate with you guys. I have to sit with a few hundred Redskins fans LOL

Oh, the HORROR!!! :shock:

DCPologirl
05-11-2006, 05:43 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

Oh, the HORROR!!! :shock:

Indeed!

cajunvike
05-11-2006, 05:45 PM
"Redrouster" wrote:

Man, you all talking about these games. I can't wait until next year when I will be back in the states and get to see some live games again! It will be sweet!

Just make it back safe, man...and then we will party hard and root our Vikings on at a game next year!!! :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters
05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
That would be pretty cool to get a block of tix together. I wouldn't really care if it was nosebleed either... It would only be a hopflight for my family and me... I'll see if I can convince the parentals. :lol:

Stonecoldet3
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I would love to get tickets to the game since I live 30 minutes away for the stadium, but tickets for the game are so damn expensive that I am not sure I will be able to make it lol.

shawn9876uss
05-12-2006, 05:48 PM
I wish I could make it, but I am not going to be able to come up there until Oct. or Nov. for my first vikings game ever. I have waited many many years

panzerwulf
05-12-2006, 06:40 PM
I would love to get tickets with you guys if possible. I don't have any friends who would care to go. Let me know

tke0933
05-12-2006, 11:16 PM
I plan on going to the game. I have a guy that works for me whose son plays for the 'Skins(at least for now). I'll probably end up surrounded like pologirl. It would be great to meet somewhere before the game though.

DaunteHOF
05-14-2006, 06:54 AM
i'll be wtaching it on tv for sure