PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Griffin highlight Video



hothead25
05-08-2006, 03:52 AM
I threw together a quick little Ced Griffin highlight video for you Vikings fans. It's nothing special, but here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3u-cDTLYEI


http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/hothead25/ThunderingHerd.jpg

vikings6490
05-08-2006, 03:57 AM
lol i didn't know that was griffin who cracked that guy from ohio state and broke up that pass

vikeswin2005
05-08-2006, 04:06 AM
wow that dude can hit does any1 else think maybe he should be a safety instead of a cb?

vikings6490
05-08-2006, 04:10 AM
"vikeswin2005" wrote:

wow that dude can hit does any1 else think maybe he should be a safety instead of a cb?

he definatly hits like a saftey...but i've read he is a good fit as a cover 2 corner

Mr. Purple
05-08-2006, 04:13 AM
haha the ending is funny...but ya sweet video. Hes gonna be a excellent nickle CB!

vikeswin2005
05-08-2006, 04:14 AM
wow if that is the case man .....I am excited because they did not show any of his "coverages" as it wass a hughlight video so they just show the hits ...man that dude really puts a lick on and seems to read the play and stay with it which imo can not be taught I AM PUMPED

cc21
05-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Nice video you put together. He looks like a good player. If he can play like that in the pros our secondary will be stacked.

TroyWilliamson
05-08-2006, 04:26 AM
Wow, that was awesome and I gotta' agree the ending was funny

fabybaby32
05-08-2006, 04:43 AM
WOW! Didnt know much about him, but from what I can tell from that video he looks for real! Thanks for the sweet vid man

PurplePeopleEaters
05-08-2006, 04:47 AM
That was awesome. He looks like a serious ballhawk, Hard hitter, and good player in coverage. Exactly what you need in the cover 2. Looks like he could be a good replacement for b-will in the nickel if he adjusts to the NFL style of play and can play like that.

LuckyVike
05-08-2006, 04:53 AM
I had no idea he could hit like that. I'm now a lot more happy with us picking him up. A few of those hits were just scary and his coverage skills didn't look too bad either. I can't wait to see this guy hit the field in a Vikings uniform.

Ddawg84
05-08-2006, 04:55 AM
Man... the guy can lay a whoopin on people! It will be nice to have a young guy that can hit like that... and he can take some pointers from the little hard hitting corner we already have! Can not wait to see him and Greg Blue lighting people up... even on special teams!

hothead25
05-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Yeah, I didn't see too much discussion about Griffin, so I had to put a little something together. He was flat out SOLID throughout his career at Texas. A four year starter, Mr. Reliable kind of guy, and a hard hitter. Needless to say putting together a highlight video for a cb isn't like putting one together for a qb or rb, but he made a lot of big plays at Texas so it wasn't to bad. Glad you guys enjoyed the video.

oddjob142
05-08-2006, 05:12 AM
i went to UT and i have seen him play in many games...i am REALLY excited =P

ChiTownVike
05-08-2006, 05:29 AM
Jeez, he is a hitter!!

Did anyone else notice thay like 80% of those plays were against Texas AM and Texas Tech?

LuckyVike
05-08-2006, 05:42 AM
"hothead25" wrote:

Yeah, I didn't see too much discussion about Griffin, so I had to put a little something together. He was flat out SOLID throughout his career at Texas. A four year starter, Mr. Reliable kind of guy, and a hard hitter. Needless to say putting together a highlight video for a cb isn't like putting one together for a qb or rb, but he made a lot of big plays at Texas so it wasn't to bad. Glad you guys enjoyed the video.

Yea dude, thanks a lot for that video.

hothead25
05-08-2006, 05:44 AM
"Williamson8211" wrote:

Jeez, he is a hitter!!

Did anyone else notice thay like 80% of those plays were against Texas AM and Texas Tech?What? There's 2 blocked punt clips against A&M at the beginning, and 1 hard hit clip against Tech. Maybe 7.8% of those clips were against A&M and Tech. :smile:

Braddock
05-08-2006, 05:44 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

Nice video you put together. He looks like a good player. If he can play like that in the pros our secondary will be stacked.

Agreed. A. W. will have anyother hardhitter out there with him. Go Vikes!

Vrehna
05-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Wow. That guy can hit...

I'm excited to see him play.

(two words: Corner Blitz) :)

tastywaves
05-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Nice video hothead. I saw him play throughout his career at UT as well and like you said he's been solid throughout his 4 years. I think Cedric will be a great nickel guy for the vikes. He may end up at safety, but for now I think he's a good replacement for B Will.