PDA

View Full Version : Why?

nat_devine
08-11-2004, 01:58 PM
What is the thrill for Packer fans to come on a Vikings message board and cause trouble? When is it time to GROW UP?

bigdogbovy
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey the board would be a lot duller with out them. let them post. don;t yell for them to go away have fun at their expense

TEXPACK
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
By "cause trouble" I guess you mean stating any opinion which differs from yours? How American.

I've complimented the Vikings here and had people argue with me and call me names.

That "G" really does put the fear in some...BOOO!
Cowards.

bigdogbovy
08-11-2004, 02:05 PM
"TEXPACK" wrote:

By "cause trouble" I guess you mean stating any opinion which differs from yours? How American.

I've complimented the Vikings here and had people argue with me and call me names.

That "G" really does put the fear in some...BOOO!
Cowards.

You get complimented when you make sense and yelled at when your being an idiot. I don;t mind you here. Doesn't mean your not a troll.

fan4favre
08-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Most teams boards could say the same for each and every rival's fans. Packer chat boards have the same issues. I wouldn't say it's a thrill as much as a responsibility! :wink:

triedandtruevikesfan
08-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I honestly don't mind it when the cheeseheads aren't morons just looking for controversy... when they have things to say its fun to debate with them!