PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 19 - Miami Game

GemInI
05-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Any folks in FL plan on going to the game? We are planing on maybe 6-7 guys from Orlando making a road trip. Still up in the air, but we should try and get a bunch of seats together if its possible. I don't know the policies with purchasing tickets in away stadiums and how many they allocate.

Newman
05-02-2006, 05:12 PM
i live in daytona and i think there is about 15 -20 of us going.

Newman
05-02-2006, 05:17 PM
i would be the only vikes fan in the group the rest are dolphins fans and those who arnt are fans of football and beer. i think at 20 people you can get discounted ticket prices.

vikesoto
05-02-2006, 10:08 PM
"GemInI" wrote:

Any folks in FL plan on going to the game? We are planing on maybe 6-7 guys from Orlando making a road trip. Still up in the air, but we should try and get a bunch of seats together if its possible. I don't know the policies with purchasing tickets in away stadiums and how many they allocate.

All you have to do is contact the Miami Dolphins ticket office and ask to speak to someone in group sales. That's all. Usually, they'll ask for a min. amount of people in your group. Normally, it's 20 - 25.

This isn't college football, where the visiting team is allocated a cetain # of tickets.

If it's just a small group going, buy your tickets online @ticketmaster, or directly through the Dolphins...

http://www.miamidolphins.com/tickets/tickets_index.asp