PDA

View Full Version : Vikings | Team still has cap flexibility

Prophet
05-01-2006, 12:30 PM
I don't know of another team in the league that will still have cap money after filling all their gaps in FA and the draft. Is there one? Nice offseason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KFFL
Vikings | Team still has cap flexibility
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:31:01 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings still have $13 million in salary cap space, the seventh-most in the NFL. With the estimated $5 million to sign their rookies the team has the salary cap space to still improve their team. Head coach Brad Childress said, "Every day that I come to work, I am looking to see how we can make this football team better. You have to look at that every single day as you travel through this thing because the minute you blink or the minute you get satisfied is the minute that somebody is moving ahead. You always have to pay attention to that and be mindful if there is somebody who is better than somebody else, and then you put him in there and let him compete."

singersp
03-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Already a thread going on this.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=43176.0

tgorsegner
03-15-2008, 03:49 PM
For future reference.... look at the date, this thread is from a couple years ago

singersp
03-15-2008, 03:54 PM
"tgorsegner" wrote:

For future reference.... look at the date, this thread is from a couple years ago

For future reference.... look at the date of the post right before mine.

I was replying to him.

tgorsegner
03-15-2008, 09:20 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"tgorsegner" wrote:

For future reference.... look at the date of the post right before mine.

I was replying to him.

I was refering to him, from the original post, not you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

skum
03-15-2008, 10:12 PM
I dont get this, the post is from 2006, why would you reply that singers?