NodakVike
04-29-2006, 02:56 AM
:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oANTikSiLi8

BirdHunter
04-29-2006, 03:19 AM
AMEN!! :lol:

mnjamie
04-29-2006, 03:25 AM
FRIGGIN' RIGHT !!!! Burn motherf**ker, burn.

threepete21
04-29-2006, 03:27 AM
Very nicely done. I have a good friend who is a Dolphins fan and he is po'd that Daunte is his new QB. Have fun in the boat marina Daunte

Ltrey33
04-29-2006, 03:28 AM
HA! Are you sure that wasn't Ned? :lol:

Warp
04-29-2006, 03:31 AM
:lol: thats great

vikenheel_zdl16
04-29-2006, 03:52 AM
That was so gay

vikenheel_zdl16
04-29-2006, 03:53 AM
why did it censor the word gay ? all right I'll put g@y instead.

whackthepack
05-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I always hated the getting your roll on, that is the stupidest looking celebration in the NFL! Well, maybe next to the baby burping!

cajunvike
05-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Not worth our time...what is past is past...time to look to the future!!! AND THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!

BadlandsVikings
05-01-2006, 08:38 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

I always hated the getting your roll on, that is the stupidest looking celebration in the NFL! Well, maybe next to the baby burping!

It looked like he was inthe middle of playing patty cake and was trying to roll the doh. :???:

PurplePride80
05-01-2006, 08:39 PM
"Ltrey33" wrote:

HA! Are you sure that wasn't Ned? :lol:

LOL, it wouldn't suprise me if it was.

2beersTommy
05-01-2006, 08:39 PM
LOl tff I love it !

snowinapril
05-01-2006, 08:42 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Not worth our time...what is past is past...time to look to the future!!! AND THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!

I agree!

twill
05-01-2006, 10:00 PM
i agree.. i live in miami and i cant wait for the vikings to come to town.. i really want to see greenway lay a good lick on pepp and see his fumbling problems progress especially in that game!

DCPologirl
05-01-2006, 10:04 PM
:roll: gee ya think that guy's bitter?

MightyVikes12391
05-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Thats beatiful :grin:

VikesfaninWis
05-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Wow, talk about some vented up anger... On a side note, I do like paint ball wars..

sodaknick
05-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Time to move on... Get a grip and let's focus on the future.

DaunteHOF
05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Wow, people today....stunning. Stop the hate

COJOMAY
05-01-2006, 10:58 PM
LOL -- If it hadn't been for the paintball bit I would have swore it was Ned!

VintagePurple
05-01-2006, 11:05 PM
"twill" wrote:

i agree.. i live in miami and i cant wait for the vikings to come to town.. i really want to see greenway lay a good lick on pepp and see his fumbling problems progress especially in that game!

Couldn't wait!

scottishvike
05-01-2006, 11:06 PM
To be honest I didn't like that,

I LOVED IT :grin:

vikesoto
05-01-2006, 11:08 PM
He may be a Dolphin, but I'm not gonna rip him a new one....

Sh!t happens....

He wasn't the first and won't be the last player to have people turn on him...

Jeremy
05-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Daunte Culpepper > Ryan Cook
nuff said

PackSux!
05-02-2006, 12:56 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

Your on crack. Nuff said.

Ltrey33
05-02-2006, 12:58 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

With one main difference: Cook wanted to be here. Daunte didn't.

purplehorn
05-02-2006, 01:06 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

Daunte if he hadn't got hurt was on the way to the best Viking season
ever, right? :roll:

V4L
"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

With one main difference: Cook wanted to be here. Daunte didn't.

Gotta add in salary issues too

Jeremy
"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

With one main difference: Cook wanted to be here. Daunte didn't.I wonder why. :roll:

MensaTice
05-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Oh great, Jeremy is here. My favorite rube. Maybe he can copy and paste some more "facts" for us and pass it off as his great analysis of our draft picks. I sure hope so.

PackSux!
05-02-2006, 01:14 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

With one main difference: Cook wanted to be here. Daunte didn't.I wonder why. :roll:

I wonder why? Are you talking smack about the vikings? that is what i get out of it.

Turboe
05-02-2006, 01:21 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

Cause Mrs. Daunte couldnt face her girlfriends in MPLS with the Love Boat deal hanging over her head. And as any married man on here knows if your wife was forced to live in that situation of humiliation your life would be hell until you made a change.

Jeremy
05-02-2006, 01:21 AM
"MensaTice" wrote:

Oh great, Jeremy is here. My favorite rube. Maybe he can copy and paste some more "facts" for us and pass it off as his great analysis of our draft picks. I sure hope so.Jesus Loves You (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/jerthemessiah/Funny/Jesusloveyou.jpg)

jdvike
05-02-2006, 01:22 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

feature missing on PPO>ignore option

PackSux!
05-02-2006, 01:23 AM
"Turboe" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

Cause Mrs. Daunte couldnt face her girlfriends in MPLS with the Love Boat deal hanging over her head. And as any married man on here knows if your wife was forced to live in that situation of humiliation your life would be hell until you made a change.

If that is the case they need to get a divorce. It wont be any easier making new friends in Miami.

slinkey
05-02-2006, 01:24 AM
I actually laughed out loud!

Jeremy
05-02-2006, 01:26 AM
"PackSux!" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

I wonder why? Are you talking smack about the vikings? that is what i get out of it.They trade franchise players for next to nothing

MensaTice
05-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Hey mods. I would have to assume calling someone a kunt is grounds for banning, no? I wouldn't mind seeing Jeremy kept around because of the hilarity of his poor arguments but how is this acceptable on this site? This is the same kid that ripped others for flaming him after his idiotic Brad Johnson thread that had no less than 20 grammatical errors and mispellings.

vikes4ever88
05-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Stop hatin. That was so disrespectful.

PurpleRide
05-02-2006, 01:35 AM
That was dumb. We all loved it when he was the best QB in the league. Wow some vikings "fans" really have class.

Jeremy
05-02-2006, 01:35 AM
"MensaTice" wrote:

Hey mods. I would have to assume calling someone a kunt is grounds for banning, no? I wouldn't mind seeing Jeremy kept around because of the hilarity of his poor arguments but how is this acceptable on this site? This is the same kid that ripped others for flaming him after his idiotic Brad Johnson thread that had no less than 20 grammatical errors and mispellings.Boo Hoo (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/jerthemessiah/Funny/boohoo.jpg)

PackSux!
05-02-2006, 01:40 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

"PackSux!" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

I wonder why? Are you talking smack about the vikings? that is what i get out of it.They trade franchise players for next to nothing

How far into the playoffs did these so called franchise players get us?

MensaTice
05-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Nobody's crying here.........except the Daunte lovers. I just love the fact that you call out others for flaming and then you call someone a kunt. The arguments you make are weak and juvenile. Your analysis of football is probably the worst on this site. I like having you around because your stupidity brings out the best of other posters on this site and reminds me that rational fans with an actual football IQ exist. Now run along kiddo.

2beersTommy
05-02-2006, 01:56 AM
"MensaTice" wrote:

Hey mods. I would have to assume calling someone a kunt is grounds for banning, no? I wouldn't mind seeing Jeremy kept around because of the hilarity of his poor arguments but how is this acceptable on this site? This is the same kid that ripped others for flaming him after his idiotic Brad Johnson thread that had no less than 20 grammatical errors and mispellings.

well, if he actually spelled it correctly the acronym would stand for
cant understand normal thought , I didnt read the whole thread, but sometimes that acronym is fitting to the occaision. :wave:

2beersTommy
05-02-2006, 01:57 AM
"Turboe" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

well put..and who wants to live like that ? lmao

D-Sharp
05-02-2006, 02:07 AM
Jeremy -- Are you jerthemessiah from the about forum?

Prophet
05-02-2006, 02:08 AM
"Turboe" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

"Ltrey33" wrote:

"Jeremy" wrote:

nuff said

Right on. I remember VikingNed mentioning that a few months back in the heat of the Daunte discussions.

thanatoschristou
05-02-2006, 02:18 AM
This is a little rough on Daunte. I have had my heart broke, yes. He showed flashes of amazing brillance and made me cary again later. He is still a human being and I would not want a video of me made of this nature.

purplehorn
05-02-2006, 03:00 AM
"Jeremy" wrote:

[ /Funny/boohoo.jpg]Boo Hoo[/url]

Leave Jeremy alone he is one of those unblessed fellas with freakishly
small hands like Daunte. He misses his lil fingered freind :shock:

whackthepack
05-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Jeremy and Mensa Tice

I think you both need to take a step back and cool down, or you both could be banned! I would not blame the Mods for either of you getting the boot after those last few threads and links!

Del Rio
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
I would imagine that calling someone that is a no no Mensa. I assure you it did not go unoticed. If you have problems with him in the future PM myself or Ultra. We are trying not to go on a one strike and your out. It all adds up though.

And to the newb who was upset he can't post the word gay, so he purposely bypassed the filter......that is a no no.

ultravikingfan
05-02-2006, 05:12 PM
"MensaTice" wrote:

Just to add to what Del said, Mensa you kind of asked for a response from him did you not? Jeremy made his statement about Pep > Cook and you lured him right in with your statement.

Yes, he should not link people to images of profanity and he may lack maturity, but if you are going to call somebody out do not call on us to ban the guy. I read every thread so I know when to can somebody. And if there is any doubt I just leave it to webby "da Tahoe" guy.

There are ways in which to tear a member a new anus, but it has to be done with intelligence, not pictures of buddy christ called people a c_nt.

FinNasty23
05-03-2006, 10:35 AM
:lol: That is hilarious... great vid whoever made it...

However, I will take Pepper over Fiedler/Ferotte/Feeley/Rosenfels/RayLucas/Griese any day of the week...

Oh, and over Ryan Cook too... :wink:

slinkey
05-03-2006, 12:30 PM
luvin it like mcdonalds