PDA

View Full Version : BULL****

TMAC604
04-28-2006, 08:57 PM
What makes no sense is that the authentic jerseys aren't available until September. There are production limitations but someone in head office should have arranged something earlier. It's not like the final say on the design was achieved a few days ago.

Prophet
04-28-2006, 09:16 PM
I think you should start a new thread for every random thought, even though there are already multiple threads talking about the same issue. OK, I admit, I'm an asshole, but come on.

sleepagent
04-28-2006, 09:19 PM
"TMAC604" wrote:

What makes no sense is that the authentic jerseys aren't available until September. There are production limitations but someone in head office should have arranged something earlier. It's not like the final say on the design was achieved a few days ago.

If they went into production . . . do you think the jerseys design would've stayed under lock & key?

My bet is no. Thus authentic jerseys won't be availabe until September (when football begins to matter again anyway).

VikesfaninWis
04-28-2006, 09:30 PM
"sleepagent" wrote:

"TMAC604" wrote:

If they went into production . . . do you think the jerseys design would've stayed under lock & key?

My bet is no. Thus authentic jerseys won't be availabe until September (when football begins to matter again anyway).

That's funny. We found out what they looked like before they were unvailed..

ultravikingfan
04-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Please choose another thread to put this in.