PDA

View Full Version : MY NEICE IS A CHEERLEADER THANK YOU PPO



pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 03:35 PM
I just called my dad up in duluth and he said that my neice made the team :headbang: so i just wanted to take the time and thank each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!this means alot to her!!!!!

:wav:
Iam so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whackthepack
04-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Tell her congrats from us Pokey!

PurplePumpkin
04-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Very cool
Which one is your neice?

Deadly_Diabetic
04-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Congratulations to her!!!!! That's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!


-DD

VikesfaninWis
04-26-2006, 04:30 PM
#35 is his niece... That's cool Pokey, glad we all could chip in and help her fulfill her dream.. Tell her congrats from the family here at PP.O.

Prophet
04-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Congrats to her! Fire the ball boy now.

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 04:34 PM
i do believe that she gets season tickets!!!as part of her contract!

Prophet
04-26-2006, 04:37 PM
https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

cajunvike
04-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Tell her that Cajunvike wants to meet Stephanie!!! :tongue:

DCPologirl
04-26-2006, 04:42 PM
I voted for her....Congrats!

PurplePumpkin
04-26-2006, 04:44 PM
She's a beautiful young lady ... The family must be be so proud

Wiggles67
04-26-2006, 04:50 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

i do believe that she gets season tickets!!!as part of her contract!Yes she will get a couple of season tickets. One of my buddies is engaged to one of the cheerleaders. and they are very very good seats. Im very jealous of both of you now haha

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 04:57 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Tell her that Cajunvike wants to meet Stephanie!!! :tongue:

i will pass that on to her! :grin:

mnjamie
04-26-2006, 05:00 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Tell her that Cajunvike wants to meet Stephanie!!! :tongue:

i will pass that on to her! :grin:

Original deal was she was going to sign up with PP.O Pokey ... make sure it happens !!!!! :lol:

VikesfaninWis
04-26-2006, 05:04 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

i do believe that she gets season tickets!!!as part of her contract!


You know, we wouldn't mind having some of those " Great Seats" to sit in during Viking games. :wink:

mnjamie
04-26-2006, 05:06 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Tired of calling her "Pokey's Niece" .... :grin:

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 05:09 PM
MELISSA!!

Del Rio
04-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Now the information is complete.

You have a name, a picture, good season tickets.....

I think I should buy some Jergens and tissue stock here shortly so I can be rich.

Turboe
04-26-2006, 05:12 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Tired of calling her "Pokey's Niece" .... :grin:

It's Kellie.

By the way Pokey,

How she is going to find time to do this and American Idol every Tue and Wed too. I guess Idol will be over by the time the season rolls around. Dude that is so cool that you are related to Kellie Pickler, I have been voting for her every week.

Your name isnt Pokey Pickler is it?

mnjamie
04-26-2006, 05:12 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

MELISSA!!

When is she going to make her first appearance here with PP.O ??? :roll:

mnjamie
04-26-2006, 05:14 PM
"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Tired of calling her "Pokey's Niece" .... :grin:

It's Kellie.

By the way Pokey,

How she is going to find time to do this and American Idol every Tue and Wed too. I guess Idol will be over by the time the season rolls around. Dude that is so cool that you are related to Kellie Pickler, I have been voting for her every week.

Your name isnt Pokey Pickler is it?


The fact that you watch Idol Turboe scares me in many ways ... :TNTShower:

TheKnuck
04-26-2006, 05:18 PM
That is awesome. we'll have to give her an account name worthy of celebrity status!!!!! i'll volunteer to do her sig!!!!! lol.

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 05:22 PM
"TheKnuck" wrote:

That is awesome. we'll have to give her an account name worthy of celebrity status!!!!! i'll volunteer to do her sig!!!!! lol.
i will tell her that when i talk to her next! We should take a poll and find an account name for her!!!!

Slade
04-26-2006, 05:40 PM
good deal, tell her congrats!

Turboe
04-26-2006, 05:43 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Tired of calling her "Pokey's Niece" .... :grin:

It's Kellie.

By the way Pokey,

How she is going to find time to do this and American Idol every Tue and Wed too. I guess Idol will be over by the time the season rolls around. Dude that is so cool that you are related to Kellie Pickler, I have been voting for her every week.

Your name isnt Pokey Pickler is it?


The fact that you watch Idol Turboe scares me in many ways ... :TNTShower:

You obviously dont have a house full of teenage daughters, you would be surprised the shows I now watch that I never would have thought I would ever watch. Survivor, Idol, NCIS... And if I want to actually see my wife and girls somenights I even have to put up with Alias or The Amazing Race. Its either that or just hang out here in my office by myself watching ESPN which I do quite often.

I even accidentally saw part of one episode of Dancing with the Stars when I mistakenly walked back from the fridge with a beer towards my office. Fortunately Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice happened to be on right then so it was sort of sports related.

BadlandsVikings
04-26-2006, 05:57 PM
tell her congratulations.

mnjamie
04-26-2006, 06:17 PM
"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Tired of calling her "Pokey's Niece" .... :grin:

It's Kellie.

By the way Pokey,

How she is going to find time to do this and American Idol every Tue and Wed too. I guess Idol will be over by the time the season rolls around. Dude that is so cool that you are related to Kellie Pickler, I have been voting for her every week.

Your name isnt Pokey Pickler is it?


The fact that you watch Idol Turboe scares me in many ways ... :TNTShower:

You obviously dont have a house full of teenage daughters, you would be surprised the shows I now watch that I never would have thought I would ever watch. Survivor, Idol, NCIS... And if I want to actually see my wife and girls somenights I even have to put up with Alias or The Amazing Race. Its either that or just hang out here in my office by myself watching ESPN which I do quite often.

I even accidentally saw part of one episode of Dancing with the Stars when I mistakenly walked back from the fridge with a beer towards my office. Fortunately Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice happened to be on right then so it was sort of sports related.

I hear ya man. No children, but a female sidekick who tried the Alias, Amazing Race and now the AMERICA's Next Top Model ..... :pukeright:

She got a DVR real quick to set up on her t.v. in her bedroom and now that is where she spends most her time watching this junk when she is relaxing .... will not allow that crud on my biggy in the den.

VKG4LFE
04-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Sweet!! She's hot!

VikingPatrick
04-26-2006, 06:51 PM
This one is VERY CUTE!!
There were a couple more as well!!
BUT THE REST...........
EEEECCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!
Ive seen better looking shemales!!
Obviously a man did not pick them!!
Didnt they see THE REPLACEMENTS!!!!

SKOL
04-26-2006, 07:07 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:









I HEAR YOU MEN !! Except..., in addition to having a wife and a teenage daughter, and all the sap that comes with that, I also have an 11 year old daughter that subjects me to everything from Sponge Bob (which I've actually come to enjoy) to the teeny bopper stuff. My home office has become my only refuge.

tjohnson
04-26-2006, 08:53 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"mnjamie" wrote:


https://www.vikingscontests.com/ITGUpload/flashimage/350_1343/pic35.jpg

So what's her first name?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Tired of calling her "Pokey's Niece" .... :grin:

It's Kellie.

By the way Pokey,

How she is going to find time to do this and American Idol every Tue and Wed too. I guess Idol will be over by the time the season rolls around. Dude that is so cool that you are related to Kellie Pickler, I have been voting for her every week.

Your name isnt Pokey Pickler is it?


The fact that you watch Idol Turboe scares me in many ways ... :TNTShower:

You obviously dont have a house full of teenage daughters, you would be surprised the shows I now watch that I never would have thought I would ever watch. Survivor, Idol, NCIS... And if I want to actually see my wife and girls somenights I even have to put up with Alias or The Amazing Race. Its either that or just hang out here in my office by myself watching ESPN which I do quite often.

I even accidentally saw part of one episode of Dancing with the Stars when I mistakenly walked back from the fridge with a beer towards my office. Fortunately Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice happened to be on right then so it was sort of sports related.

I hear ya man. No children, but a female sidekick who tried the Alias, Amazing Race and now the AMERICA's Next Top Model ..... :pukeright:

She got a DVR real quick to set up on her t.v. in her bedroom and now that is where she spends most her time watching this junk when she is relaxing .... will not allow that crud on my biggy in the den.


Am I the only one that thinks Amazing Race is a cool show?

Prophet
04-26-2006, 08:54 PM
"tjohnson" wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks Amazing Race is a cool show?

Yes.

crazyB
04-26-2006, 08:56 PM
nice to know my vote helped give her a big cograt's from me.

tjohnson
04-26-2006, 08:57 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"tjohnson" wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks Amazing Race is a cool show?

Yes.

haha, oh OK then

YogidAbEAR
04-26-2006, 09:01 PM
your niece is a cheerleader because she's hot!

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 09:04 PM
"YogidAbEAR" wrote:

your niece is a cheerleader because she's hot!
my neice is a cheerleader because she has talant!!!!!!!!! :tool:

Del Rio
04-26-2006, 09:06 PM
What was the online vote for then? It didn't display her talent.

Zeus
04-26-2006, 09:12 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

I just called my dad up in duluth and he said that my neice made the team :headbang: so i just wanted to take the time and thank each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!this means alot to her!!!!!

Glad we could do our small part to help!

=Z=

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 09:23 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

What was the online vote for then? It didn't display her talent.

there was an online vote for the girls that were not on the roster for the MVC melissa had to try out for the team and do a bunch of workouts with the MVC. on tuesday the MVC coach picked the ones for this year (i think she has to try out every year!!) iam not sure on all this. I called today to wish her the best and that it must be an exciting time! (She was on lunch break from school) I only talked to her for about 2 min!!!

Del Rio
04-26-2006, 09:28 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

What was the online vote for then? It didn't display her talent.

there was an online vote for the girls that were not on the roster for the MVC melissa had to try out for the team and do a bunch of workouts with the MVC. on tuesday the MVC coach picked the ones for this year (i think she has to try out every year!!) iam not sure on all this. I called today to wish her the best and that it must be an exciting time! (She was on lunch break from school) I only talked to her for about 2 min!!!

Oh I'm sure there was a tryout, and I am sure she is damn good at what she does if she made the squad. I just know you asked us to vote and was curious as to what if anything that was for.

I can't imagine they would try someone out, work them hard for a few weeks, and then hand it over to us beer bellies to decide.

People who voted on that thing really only had looks to go off of. That's the only reason I said that.

Vikes
04-26-2006, 09:30 PM
The power of PPO congrats!

Zeus
04-26-2006, 09:31 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Oh I'm sure there was a tryout, and I am sure she is gol 'darnit good at what she does if she made the squad. I just know you asked us to vote and was curious as to what if anything that was for.

I can't imagine they would try someone out, work them hard for a few weeks, and then hand it over to us beer bellies to decide.

People who voted on that thing really only had looks to go off of. That's the only reason I said that.

Now that I think of it, I don't think the online vote had anything to do with getting selected. I believe it was for a drawing for autographed calendars of the team.

You pick your 10 favorites. If five of them made the team, then you get 5 entries into the contest. And if you invite a buddy to vote as well and he does, that was worth another 10 entries into the contest.

I *think* that was the deal.

=Z=

pokeyisme
04-26-2006, 09:35 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

"pokeyisme" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

What was the online vote for then? It didn't display her talent.

there was an online vote for the girls that were not on the roster for the MVC melissa had to try out for the team and do a bunch of workouts with the MVC. on tuesday the MVC coach picked the ones for this year (i think she has to try out every year!!) iam not sure on all this. I called today to wish her the best and that it must be an exciting time! (She was on lunch break from school) I only talked to her for about 2 min!!!

Oh I'm sure there was a tryout, and I am sure she is gol 'darnit good at what she does if she made the squad. I just know you asked us to vote and was curious as to what if anything that was for.

I can't imagine they would try someone out, work them hard for a few weeks, and then hand it over to us beer bellies to decide.

People who voted on that thing really only had looks to go off of. That's the only reason I said that.

I know what you mean!!! it's just she is so young and i get a little defenceive (I think thats how you spell it) no harm done

SharperImage42
04-26-2006, 10:12 PM
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Turboe
04-26-2006, 11:13 PM
"tjohnson" wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks Amazing Race is a cool show?

No, my wife and two older girls do as well.

ThaSuperFreak33
04-26-2006, 11:27 PM
congrats to her

PackSux!
04-26-2006, 11:34 PM
She is from Duluth i take it since you said you called to Duluth to talk to your dad?


I am from Duluth, hint hint.

pokeyisme
04-27-2006, 01:29 AM
"PackSux!" wrote:

She is from Duluth i take it since you said you called to Duluth to talk to your dad?


I am from Duluth, hint hint.

my dad lives in duluth but melissa lives in MPLS. (by the way i was born and raised in duluth)

LuckyVike
04-27-2006, 01:45 AM
Wowza! Pokey, HOOK ME UP!

Slade
04-27-2006, 01:54 AM
Damn, here in Cali we have the Raiderettes & Gold Rush (Raiders & 49er's) cheerleaders. Not too bad, the San Jose Saberkittens are hot tho

pokeyisme
04-27-2006, 01:57 AM
http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_2006MVCTeam42606.html
here is the link for the audition

singersp
04-27-2006, 02:44 AM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

"TheKnuck" wrote:

That is awesome. we'll have to give her an account name worthy of celebrity status!!!!! i'll volunteer to do her sig!!!!! lol.
i will tell her that when i talk to her next! We should take a poll and find an account name for her!!!!

I like PP.O Anchorwoman! :cool:

Will she be at the draft party?

I'd like to have my pic taken with her.

Since I've had my pic taken with some of the others..........well, now I want to have my pic taken with them all! :cool:

singersp
04-27-2006, 02:48 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Tell her that Cajunvike wants to meet Stephanie!!! :tongue:

If Stephanie is at the draft part, I'll take some pics of her for you Caj.

Of course, you'll have to cut me out of the pic. :razz:

PurplePeopleEaters89
04-27-2006, 03:16 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Tell her that Cajunvike wants to meet Stephanie!!! :tongue:


I 2nd that!!! LOL :grin:

Bheadgood
04-27-2006, 03:20 AM
n e one to link for the new jerseys?

viks_fan21
04-27-2006, 03:23 AM
"Bheadgood" wrote:

n e one to link for the new jerseys?

First of all, your comment made no sense. Second of all, there are two threads already discussing this.

ChiTownVike
04-27-2006, 03:46 AM
Congrats to her!!

Tell her to call me

630-774-1306!

JKJKJK

V4L
04-27-2006, 03:48 AM
OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!

mnjamie
04-27-2006, 03:55 AM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_2006MVCTeam42606.html
here is the link for the audition

A few gems in there ... but overall, not a bumper crop.

WOW ... ??!??

http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/7608.jpg


http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/7612.jpg

SKOL
04-27-2006, 04:24 AM
I've said this before but I think the official photographer for the Vikings isn't very good. I mean, could these pic's look any worse? Remember Stephanies from last year? It didn't do much for her.

Perch56
04-27-2006, 05:04 AM
cool, tell her congrats

Prophet
04-27-2006, 05:30 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"pokeyisme" wrote:

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_2006MVCTeam42606.html
here is the link for the audition

A few gems in there ... but overall, not a bumper crop.

WOW ... ??!??

http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/7608.jpg


E.T. phone home.

mnjamie
04-27-2006, 05:38 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

I've said this before but I think the official photographer for the Vikings isn't very good. I mean, could these pic's look any worse? Remember Stephanies from last year? It didn't do much for her.

When there's not much to work with .... Well, u know the rest. :wink:

JellyBean2144
04-27-2006, 06:35 AM
congrats!! Congrats to all of the new and returning MVC.

Warp
04-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Congrats to Her!!! glad we could help out.

DaunteHOF
04-27-2006, 07:10 AM
if ya neice ever rolls to NYC, im 18 she 18, give her the tour

vikesoto
04-27-2006, 07:18 AM
I guess the best way to describe this new squade would be...

The Good...

http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/7592.jpg

The Fine...

http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/7601.jpg

and the Scarey...

http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/7586.jpg

vikesoto
04-27-2006, 07:20 AM
Maybe the Vikings should go down to the Palace Royale , home of Sheiks, in downtown Minneapolis !!!!!!!

fabybaby32
04-27-2006, 07:42 AM
35, I voted for her. Shes a cute blonde. Tell her congrats.

NordicNed
04-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Pokeyisme,

Tell Melissa congrats from VikingNed. I also was one of the fans that voted for her, and thats before you even posted that it was your niece..

As I posted before here, my niece is also a cheerleader, and a very good one at that. She actually performed at the Pro Bowl last year. She won that honor by being picked out of 1,500 others at a New England competition for cheerleading skills...

They picked 10 to go from our region.....She was one of the ten choosen..

I attend the competions when I can, and I must say, they are truly fun to watch and they do some amazing stunts and drills..

Again, Congrats to Melissa......

Zeus
04-27-2006, 02:45 PM
"pokeyisme" wrote:

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_2006MVCTeam42606.html
here is the link for the audition

Whew! Rachel made it!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

=Z=

Zeus
07-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey, PokeyIsMe!!!

As we approach the season, we're wondering how Melissa is doing as she prepares for her debut as a Vikings Cheerleader!

This is her, right?

http://www.vikings.com/cheerleader_detail_objectname_melissaa_06.html

She's put some curl into her hair!

=Z=

Prophet
07-19-2006, 07:27 PM
The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

cajunvike
07-19-2006, 07:29 PM
I'd hit it!

singersp
07-19-2006, 07:37 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

cajunvike
07-19-2006, 07:39 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

BTW, what are you doing on the board in the middle of the work day...don't they monitor you guys while you are there?

cajunvike
07-19-2006, 07:40 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

singersp
07-19-2006, 07:49 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

I'd hit it!

You'd hit any woman of legal age or still walking around without the aid of a walker.

singersp
07-19-2006, 07:50 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

BTW, what are you doing on the board in the middle of the work day...don't they monitor you guys while you are there?

Sure they do!

I'm not at work today.

cajunvike
07-19-2006, 07:52 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

BTW, what are you doing on the board in the middle of the work day...don't they monitor you guys while you are there?

Sure they do!

I'm not at work today.

Faking sick again, huh?

singersp
07-19-2006, 08:11 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

BTW, what are you doing on the board in the middle of the work day...don't they monitor you guys while you are there?

Sure they do!

I'm not at work today.

Faking sick again, huh?

Vacation. I get 5 weeks.

NodakPaul
07-19-2006, 08:28 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:


The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

BTW, what are you doing on the board in the middle of the work day...don't they monitor you guys while you are there?

Sure they do!

I'm not at work today.

Faking sick again, huh?

Vacation. I get 5 weeks.

:shock: Wow, 5 weeks of vacation? What industry do you work in singer? Maybe I need a change... :wink:

singersp
07-19-2006, 08:46 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:



The Vikings really do need to can the photographers and hire some professionals.

I'll have to get some pics of me with the newest cheerleaders. There are a few I haven't had pictures with yet.

Pokeyisme, you'll have to set that up. :cool:

That singer...what a hound! :lol:

BTW, what are you doing on the board in the middle of the work day...don't they monitor you guys while you are there?

Sure they do!

I'm not at work today.

Faking sick again, huh?

Vacation. I get 5 weeks.

:shock: Wow, 5 weeks of vacation? What industry do you work in singer? Maybe I need a change... :wink: I'm a product design engineer for a major OEM supplier for the "Big 3" amongst others.

I've been there 25 years, thus the 5 weeks vacation.

whackthepack
07-19-2006, 09:27 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

I'd hit it!

You'd hit any woman of legal age or still walking around without the aid of a walker.


That wouldn't stop Cajun.

Prophet
07-19-2006, 09:29 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

I'd hit it!

You'd hit any woman of legal age or still walking around without the aid of a walker.


That wouldn't stop Cajun.

I was wondering about the walker thing too. I think that would not be a hindrance, just a sex prop if Cajun is on the prowl.

singersp
07-19-2006, 09:32 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

I'd hit it!

You'd hit any woman of legal age or still walking around without the aid of a walker.


That wouldn't stop Cajun.

I was wondering about the walker thing too. I think that would not be a hindrance, just a sex prop if Cajun is on the prowl.

:laughing3: :sign5:

cajunvike
07-19-2006, 09:39 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

I'd hit it!

You'd hit any woman of legal age or still walking around without the aid of a walker.


That wouldn't stop Cajun.

I was wondering about the walker thing too. I think that would not be a hindrance, just a sex prop if Cajun is on the prowl.

:laughing3: :sign5:

Hey, some of them chicks with walkers are HOT! :lol:

Besides, the ones on the scooters always get away from me! :sad:

whackthepack
07-20-2006, 04:12 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:


I'd hit it!

You'd hit any woman of legal age or still walking around without the aid of a walker.


That wouldn't stop Cajun.

I was wondering about the walker thing too. I think that would not be a hindrance, just a sex prop if Cajun is on the prowl.

:laughing3: :sign5:

Hey, some of them chicks with walkers are HOT! :lol:

Besides, the ones on the scooters always get away from me! :sad:


Cajun I am glad you have a good sense of humor.

Zeus
07-20-2006, 04:14 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

Cajun I am glad you have a good sense of humor.

Yeah - we all are.

But I did NOT resurrect this thread so that SingerSP and Cajun could pad their post count with yet *another* flurry of pokes and jabs and jokes.

I want to know about Melissa and her cheerleading sisters!

POKEY!!!!

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
07-20-2006, 04:19 AM
http://images.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0041-0606-0120-2140_SM.jpg

FutureMVC
07-20-2006, 04:28 AM
What a coincidence! I just met your niece TODAY. :grin:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/FutureMVC/P71905892.jpg

Zeus
07-20-2006, 04:33 AM
"FutureMVC" wrote:

What a coincidence! I just met your niece TODAY. :grin:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/FutureMVC/P71905892.jpg

Good for you! I hope Pokey sees this!

When are you going to try out for the MVC, Future?

=Z=

FutureMVC
07-20-2006, 04:37 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"FutureMVC" wrote:

What a coincidence! I just met your niece TODAY. :grin:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/FutureMVC/P71905892.jpg

Good for you! I hope Pokey sees this!

When are you going to try out for the MVC, Future?

=Z=
As soon as I'm eligible! I'll turn 17 next month, so I have about a year and a half until I can audition for the first time. I don't really expect to make it the first time I try out thouh. :???:

whackthepack
07-20-2006, 04:44 AM
"FutureMVC" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"FutureMVC" wrote:

What a coincidence! I just met your niece TODAY. :grin:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/FutureMVC/P71905892.jpg

Good for you! I hope Pokey sees this!

When are you going to try out for the MVC, Future?

=Z=
As soon as I'm eligible! I'll turn 17 next month, so I have about a year and a half until I can audition for the first time. I don't really expect to make it the first time I try out thouh. :???:


Good luck FutureMVC, keep a positive attitude and keep your eye on your goal and you will make it!

Plus remember that the people at PPO support their own so when voting time comes you will have some people that will help.

DaunteHOF
07-20-2006, 01:15 PM
I'll take the two cheerleaders on the right