PDA

View Full Version : UUUGGGHHHH

WisconsinSucks
04-19-2006, 12:58 AM
They just showed the top ten juggling catches in history on ESPN Sportscenter. And yes number 1:

Freemans catch against the Vikes in OT.

NIGHTMARES!

farvathevikinglover
04-19-2006, 01:03 AM
i'd rather not think about that...

WinonaVike
04-19-2006, 01:15 AM
I had almost forgotten about it....

Slade
04-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Al Michaels voice "Are you serious?, You gotta be kidding me!"

WisconsinSucks
04-19-2006, 01:32 AM
"Slade" wrote:

Al Michaels voice "Are you serious?, You gotta be kidding me!"

He actually called it incomplete at first.

PurpleRide
04-19-2006, 01:37 AM
The best line from Michaels is still "Do you believe in Maricles, YES!!!!"

Formo
04-19-2006, 06:01 AM
I hated the Improbable Bobble. HATED it. Chris Doleman (was that his name? the CB covering Freeman?) had his hands all over it.

On Monday Night Football nonetheless.

At least the last 3 games played against Green Bay have been Viking victories though..

BadlandsVikings
04-19-2006, 06:04 AM
That was just a nightmare, I was in college at the time and I thought there was going to be a riot in the dorm that night.

bono
04-19-2006, 06:08 AM
the best part of that OT game was when Al Michaels (I think it was him), exclaimed "HE DID WHAT?!"
Amazing!!!! Awwww! The sounds and smells of the victorious Packer times!!!

WinonaVike
04-19-2006, 06:42 AM
"Formo" wrote:

I hated the Improbable Bobble. HATED it. Chris Doleman (was that his name? the CB covering Freeman?) had his hands all over it.

At least the last 3 games played against Green Bay have been Viking victories though..

The name you are looking for is Dishman. Doleman was a hell of a player on the line.

WinonaVike
04-19-2006, 06:44 AM
"bono" wrote:

the best part of that OT game was when Al Michaels (I think it was him), exclaimed "HE DID WHAT?!"
Amazing!!!! Awwww! The sounds and smells of the victorious Packer times!!!

That was quite the announcement, but i suppose you didnt here Paul Allen of KFAN announce Edingers 56 yard (team record) game winner. :lol:

Warp
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
Bah. The hail Randy, latteral to Moe was a better play imo :wink:

MaddenVodkaAddict
04-19-2006, 08:26 AM
"Warp" wrote:

I wouldn't consider that a "juggling" catch though. Moss is too good for that.

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-19-2006, 08:46 AM
Man, don't remind me! :evil: I thought Chris had it and bam, Antonio caught the ball and got the touchdown, I was sooooooo pissed! :mad: Where is Chris Dishman now anyway? I can't stand him

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-19-2006, 08:49 AM
"Warp" wrote:

Yeah, that is my favorite play of all time, I am still amazed every time I watched it :shock:

MaddenVodkaAddict
04-19-2006, 08:56 AM
"KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:

Man, don't remind me! :evil: I thought Chris had it and bam, Antonio caught the ball and got the touchdown, I was sooooooo pissed! :mad: Where is Chris Dishman now anyway? I can't stand him

coaching NFL Europe
http://www.nfleurope.com/teams/story/BER/8548266 :lol:

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Wow :shock:

Thanks, I hope he gets a Championship even I can't stand him, I wish I could wringe his neck after that miracle play :lol:

Zeus
04-19-2006, 04:20 PM
"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

They just showed the top ten juggling catches in history on ESPN Sportscenter. And yes number 1:

Freemans catch against the Vikes in OT.

NIGHTMARES!

Stupid A$$ Dishman just quit after he didn't get the pick. AAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

=Z=

VikesfaninWis
04-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Freeman is a a$$clown.. God punished him right after that. He was released by the cheese, and didn't have anymore success after that..

Formo
04-19-2006, 05:23 PM
"WinonaVike" wrote:

"Formo" wrote:

The name you are looking for is Dishman. Doleman was a hell of a player on the line.

YES! Thank you.. I knew we had a Doleman.. By the way, speakin' of which, I remember when he came back from retirement and had like, what? 8, 10 sacks? Not many retirees can say that. Gotta love the Doleman.

"Warp" wrote:

Bah. The hail Randy, latteral to Moe was a better play imo Wink

Yes, the Hook and Ladder. Get it right people. =P

VKG4LFE
04-20-2006, 01:46 AM
I remember that d@mn freeman catch, it is still a haunting video!

Perch56
04-20-2006, 02:26 AM
i hate both those a$$holes

WisconsinSucks
04-20-2006, 02:30 AM
"Formo" wrote:

I'm not sure how old you are but to mistake someone like Doleman as a cornerback? The only reason I state this is the fact that I forget how old I am.

collegeguyjeff
04-20-2006, 03:11 AM
we all know dishman sucked real bad and freeman got lucky there was no skill in that.

ItalianStallion
04-20-2006, 03:58 AM
"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

we all know dishman sucked real bad and freeman got lucky there was no skill in that.

He wasn't as bad as Wasswa Serwanga :P. God we had some terrible corners.

baumy300
04-20-2006, 04:05 AM
Wow....I remember that game as if it was yesterday.

When the game ended we all just sat there in silence.

I beleive it was a Monday night game.

I'll never forget the following convo with my dads friend who watched it with us :

Him: Well, I better go down to the bar.

*Silence*

Me: Why do you have to go down to the bar now?

Him: Because if I go home I'll beat the piss out of the old lady.

Knowing he was joking, I laughed until my ribs hurt.

Warp
04-20-2006, 08:41 AM
"Formo" wrote:

"WinonaVike" wrote:

"Formo" wrote:

YES! Thank you.. I knew we had a Doleman.. By the way, speakin' of which, I remember when he came back from retirement and had like, what? 8, 10 sacks? Not many retirees can say that. Gotta love the Doleman.

"Warp" wrote:

Bah. The hail Randy, latteral to Moe was a better play imo Wink

Yes, the Hook and Ladder. Get it right people. =P
I dont really consider that a hook and ladder considering it was a very deep hail mary pass and Moss just made a play basically. But to each his own.

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-20-2006, 09:53 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

So true, I don't know why we have a terrible history with safeties and cornerbacks but we do have a good history with defensive tackles and wide receivers...

Deleted_User_7546
04-20-2006, 12:18 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

Oh man you just went serwanga on us... bringing back such horrid memories.

Deleted_User_7551
04-20-2006, 02:13 PM
RAAAAAARRRRRRR IT DRANK JESUS'S BLOOD FROM MY HELMET!

Formo
04-20-2006, 04:54 PM
"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

"Formo" wrote:

I'm not sure how old you are but to mistake someone like Doleman as a cornerback? The only reason I state this is the fact that I forget how old I am.

I didn't mistake Doleman for Dishman.. I just got the name wrong. I know who Doleman was. Just clarifying.

mnguyinames
04-20-2006, 10:16 PM
I remember that stupid catch. wasn't it dale carter who started celebrating and then watched freeman jog into the endzone? I recall watching the tv remote leave my hand and accidently shattering into about a million pieces against the sidewalk outside. Those cheese heads really get on my bad side

Zeus
04-21-2006, 04:12 AM
"mnguyinames" wrote:

I remember that stupid catch. wasn't it dale carter who started celebrating and then watched freeman jog into the endzone? I recall watching the tv remote leave my hand and accidently shattering into about a million pieces against the sidewalk outside. Those cheese heads really get on my bad side

You know what - I think it was Dale Carter, not Chris Dishman, now that you mention it.

=Z=