PDA

View Full Version : IT'S OFFICIAL - Zygi is a Twin Citian!

COJOMAY
04-11-2006, 03:30 AM
From the Pioneer Press

It's official: Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, a New Jersey resident, has purchased a home in the Kenwood neighborhood of Minneapolis.

I love it!

vikeswin2005
04-11-2006, 03:35 AM
do u have the link cojo

LAVike
04-11-2006, 03:41 AM
RUCK FED!!

Ltrey33
04-11-2006, 03:41 AM
:shock: I'd like to see that house!

Purple_Hope
04-11-2006, 03:48 AM
I like Zygi. He's an alright dude.

COJOMAY
04-11-2006, 04:34 AM
This link includes that plus a bunch of other tidbits: http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/14298892.htm

vikeswin2005
04-11-2006, 04:47 AM
I have been rollerblading and biking in that area houses are up to 4 mil+ in that area

edit: i spelled that wrong sorry

Warp
04-11-2006, 07:24 AM
Great, now lets see him get the Vikings a new home :wink:

Benet
04-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Good work Zygi.. Looks like he's learned from the mistakes of Red McCombs.

shawn
04-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Could we ask more of Wilf???? Things could/have been much worse!!! I like this guy and think that he has shown class with the exception of the Tice firing. Class and a fat checkbook are good for the fans!!!

stjmnsota
04-11-2006, 03:27 PM
"shawn" wrote:

Could we ask more of Wilf???? Things could/have been much worse!!! I like this guy and think that he has shown class with the exception of the Tice firing. Class and a fat checkbook are good for the fans!!!
What did Zyg do wrong with the Tice firing? Tice needed to go and go quickly. He should have been gone right after the ticket scalping. And didn't I hear Tice kind of prompted the quick decision?

BadlandsVikings
04-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Anybody is better than cheap Red.

VKG4LFE
04-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Sweet. Can he just give me about 230,000 to pay off my house?? I've been a loyal fan for so long!! Any way you can help Zygi!!

Zeus
04-11-2006, 07:32 PM
"shawn" wrote:

When I first read that Zygi and his family had been Giants season-ticket holders since the 50s, I was like "Yes!" because we had a TRUE football fan at the helm. The Dead Red era is truly over - and thank God for that.

=Z=

Zeus
04-11-2006, 07:33 PM
"stjmnsota" wrote:

"shawn" wrote:

What did Zyg do wrong with the Tice firing? Tice needed to go and go quickly. He should have been gone right after the ticket scalping. And didn't I hear Tice kind of prompted the quick decision?

I think that he could have waited until the next morning, rather than canning him in the locker room 45 mins after the game. I mean - damn - I wasn't even home from watching our Vikes kick Bear booty and it was done.

=Z=

PurpleRide
04-11-2006, 08:00 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"stjmnsota" wrote:

"shawn" wrote:

I think that he could have waited until the next morning, rather than canning him in the locker room 45 mins after the game. I mean - gol 'darnit - I wasn't even home from watching our Vikes kick Bear booty and it was done.

=Z=

Yeah kicking the second and third string bear booty, tice should have been gone the min. he was busted for the ticket scalping. Have fun with that jacksonville

wyorob
04-11-2006, 08:24 PM
"Warp" wrote:

Great, now lets see him get the Vikings a new home :wink:

Amen to that

Gift
04-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Welcome Zigi, hope you like un-checked violent crime.

Zeus
04-11-2006, 10:48 PM
"Gift" wrote:

Welcome Zigi, hope you like un-checked violent crime.

LOL! A couple of murders and you call that "un-checked"?

You need to go live in DC for a couple years, my friend.

=Z=

Zeus
04-11-2006, 10:50 PM
"PurpleRide" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"stjmnsota" wrote:

"shawn" wrote:

I think that he could have waited until the next morning, rather than canning him in the locker room 45 mins after the game. I mean - gol 'darnit - I wasn't even home from watching our Vikes kick Bear booty and it was done.

=Z=

Yeah kicking the second and third string bear booty, tice should have been gone the min. he was busted for the ticket scalping. Have fun with that jacksonville

A win is a win is a win, especially one over an NFC Central foe.

Heck - I woulda fired Tice for not giving Shaun Hill more than a kneel-down!

=Z=

SharperVikings
04-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Yeah, im glad we dont have mccombs right now!!

Go zygi!!

Slade
04-11-2006, 11:16 PM
New Owner, new coach, new team attitude...whats not to like?